Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? (26563 Views)

Are There Any High Brow Areas Or Estate In Okene, Kogi State / Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful Of Before Buying Land / Preventive Measures When Buying Land In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by olorogun1: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2017
I think people should be well informed,this issue of land speculation by companies started from mowe/Ofada axis about 15years ago, the people that brought this great ideas really has good intentions but don't forget that in every 12 disciples there's always a Judah,it was then the idea of buying land and paying in installments was introduced and people really embraced the idea.a lot of people keyed into these program and some of these companies made huge amounts of money,unfortunately what was supposed to be a thing of joy all of a sudden became almost a nightmare for some of these investors as some of them were not able to get the supposed land and even their money.and one of the major factor that contributed to the failure of this program is the Ogun state government through the then governor Otunba Gbenga Daniel,the entire stretch of the vast land that houses almost all of these estates was declared acquired by the state government of which was free from any encumbrance ab-Initio this became serious issue,all the companies came together to form a group and the state government was taken to court eventually both party was able to reach an agreement and they agreed to settle out of court the government agreed to grant ratification and they were asked to pay 4000naira per sqm, we all know that a standard plot is measuring about 648sqm,and if you multiply 4000by648 =2592000.for a plot which was originally sold to prospect at 200.000,250.000,300.000 respectively.this was the major problem that happened to mowe/Ofada if not the people that invested in the area should be smiling now.though few companies were able to weather the storm and people are living in the estate now.e.g master golden estate by sims property,diamond estate at Ofada,and property mart.those are the few I can remember for now but there're more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by ULSU003: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2017
shams040:
Any estate firm dat claim dey av c of o ask dem to show u d following:
1. d main c of o
2. approved layout plan from mppud
3.survey plan with evidence of lodgement

aren't you going to do search.... you take the photocopy provided and advanced to Land Registry of your state for search.. at a point you will need to do sighting, then the seller brings the Original to the land registry for sighting, after wch it has been confirmed original, u proceed to payment stage, you prepare an agreement with the help of ur lawyer.... buying form all this marketing outfit all in the name of installmental payment plan... you are at ur own risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by olorogun1: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Furthermore let it be known to whoever has invested or willing to invest in lands in and around Ibeju axis that your investments is safe depending on the company you've or are/will transacting with,I appreciate the fact that we have competent lawyers even on this forum that can be engaged to ascertain the genuineness of a real estate company before you close your deal with them,the fact that the land you purchased from a real estate firm thus not have title documents did not mean that the land is not genuine or is fake or you're been scammed,most land in Ibeju lekki are under government acquisition (global acquisition) while some of the land are committed acquisition,those portions that are committed acquisition are for government use while the ones under global acquisition can be ratified or excised,most of these companies are buying under the global acquisition from the families who are the custodians of these lands,sometimes these families would have approached the government for a release of some portion of these land which the government sometimes grant or turned down depending on the situation but the challenge with these family is that they don't have the patience to wait for the release from the government before they start selling the land,these companies now buy from the family while they are still processing the excision because it's cheaper,that's why you hear excision in process or excision file number, for the past two years the Lagos state government has not signed any excision though the committee for the excision had be inaugurated but they're yet to sit to determine who and who get what in terms of excision.so if you have invested pls relax and if you're yet to pls get lawyers to check well for you before you part with your money.in every 12 disciples there's always a Judah.

1 Like

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by chitown(m): 1:38am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMcJay:

Did you pay in full?
What document(s) were you given after payment?
Do you have a Letter of Allocation?

With Lasg I have letter of allocation, block and block number for igbogbo and letter of allocation for ijanikin but no block and plot number. With Wisdom property have letter of full payment. When I was in the country 2 years met the scheme officer for igbogbo and I was told influential people had built on the land govt wanted to use for the scheme. Do what happened to those of us with allocation letters? Again, shame on all those leaders who are running this country. Shame on Lagos state government who also perpetrated fraud with the citizens. Successive govt in Lagos state land schemes only to enrich themselves. Nothing works in this country.... nothing.
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by chitown(m): 1:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Anything you want to do in this country you are met with frustration. To get ordinary passport you are frustrated, to open bank acct you are frustrated on takes hours. Getting nigeria passport overseas you are frustrated. I can go on and on. Renting your property...after 1st payment, tenants becomes the king. Takes months to years to evict. What a country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Nice write up sir
The fact that there are bad eggs everywhere doesn't mean there aren't good ones.

Many omoniles are fetish and fraudulent. They don't have documents to tender.
Same goes for the numerous real estate firms scattered all over Nigeria.

The main issue you should butress on like my friend omonile lawyer does is that buyers should always open their eyes and conduct due diligence by searching extensively before making their payment.

I work with a big and genuine real estate firm and there hasn't been complains from any client about our services.

Our properties might be a little bit expensive but it's worth it.

Infact as a matter of fact, we even get more refferals from lawyers, who introduce their clients to buy from us because they have verified our properties and know it's genuine.

All our properties are genuine and safe from any form of litigation, govt acquisition and issues.

Our documents is readily available on request.
Bring your lawyer to verify them

There are good omonile out there and there are fraudulent ones.

But I will rather buy from a genuine real estate firm anyday,anytime!!

Cheers!
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by deebrain(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Reputable estate companies all the way.

Those with a name to protect. Not all those coming anyhow on nairaland.

Omo onile ke?

Yes it's cheaper at first. Then hell follows.

2 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by damiwiol: 6:36am On Jul 02, 2017
My recent experience with one of the so called estate companies Adron Home and Property proves that they are real scammers. My land was purchased and paid in full in 2013 and till now I have not been given my physical land. A lot of hidden charges and you are treated like a beggar.
I am currently being made to beg for my land even after making full payments. If you buy land from Omo Onile no matter the situation you will get your land immediately even start building on it without all the issues.
As if that is not enough Adron is asking for the following ridiculous items before I can get my land
1. Builders profile
2. Certificate of incorporation of the building contractor
3. COREN certificate
4. CORBORN certificate
The government should quickly look into the activities of this estate companies, they are just ripping us off all in the name of selling lands
The true cost of the land is not the advertised amount you will shocked to know that the true cost of the land is almost four times the advertised cost. Omo Onile is better by far.

3 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by turawafett(f): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Speaking from over 15 years experience in Lekki axis, I prefer omo onile to estate, but always get a lawyer and a surveyor involved from the start, take immediate procession after payment. Most of the estate buys land from omo onile and resale to you, they make you hate the same people they buy from in other to scam you. It's business share.

3 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by nastyesco(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Pls Pls Pls all the Nigerian Estate companies are into Organised crime. Na so I buy plots of land from one of such companies in 2013...till now all they keep saying na my plots na corner piece and they keep pointing from Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Till now them still dey clear land due to Rainy season like say na Amazon forest the land dey. Wey I for don jeje use my money take nkwobi and down those Asaba babes back then undecided cry
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by BCASH(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2017
forlahkhe:
My husband just finished paying his 2yr instalmental payment for Shimawa phase 1(500k); now we are told dt there wl b some other levies too, abt 500k again(which we were nt informed frm d begining o) b4 they can ALLOCATE d land to us. No allocation yet we just bought land BY MOUTH#imagine#
My friend who just got a job with d company sef told us dt if we dont provide d levies on time, they wl move us to phase 3(frm phase 1 dt we payed for) or any1 dt it available as @ d time u provide d levy#breachofcontract#
In naija, No sound LAW against all ds fraudulent activities......
The shocking part of it now is dt, if d marketer dt sells d IMAGINARY land to u leaves d company or is no where to b found and u dont av an updated receipt, OYO is ur case, ds particular company doesnt av a good RECORDING system...........i can go on and on......
Ds is a BIG nd POPULaR company i'm talking abt here o#omoonileisbetter#
madam to say the bitter truth you too lack some basic requirements or necessity that need to be taken, at least there should be a small paper indicating your transaction in this modern age whereby you both parties append signature if you are in a haste moment to prepare deed of assignment or sales agreement. if there is a legal instrument between you, you have no problem.

1 Like

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by olabisimichael: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2017
edoman2016:
I want to know between buying land from Omonile or Estate company, which is better in the long run? When you calculate the inflated land cost and permanent payment of service charge of buying land from estate company compared to buying the same land from Omonile in similar environment.

With Omonile, the price of land is cheaper and no payment of any service charge. Which do you think is economical in future?

Omo-onile is better on the long run! Cheaper getting land from the rightful omo-onile! The logic to preserve your land is simple: Get all valid documents! Make sure each time you go to collect the documents, go with a lawyer and one military officer (Carrot and Stick) approach! Once omo-onile knew you are not alone but has legal and military backing they will NEVER Disturb you but beg and praise you for any settlement!

1 Like

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by obidevine(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMcJay:

How many people here on Nairaland who bought land from real estate companies have been able to build on their plots?

How many companies selling land here on Nairaland with 'Excision under processing' have gotten theirs?

How many estates have valid legal documentation for parcels of land that they sell?

I'm a property lawyer and I have conducted due diligence im behalf of clients with regards to several estates being advertised here on Nairaland. Many of them don't have valid documents, some use C of Os to scam people, some aren't processing any Excision that they claim to process.

There's a particular estate being sold here on Nairaland where the company is fraudulently using a C of O not related to the land. Buyers aren't aware of this because they didn't get their own Surveyors to the site before paying. They're pouring millions of naira for an estate with phantom documents.

Unfortunately, the greatest scams by real estate companies are in the Ibeju-Lekki axis. They have packaging but they're hardcore fraudsters.

As for the Omoniles, some may land-grabbing, property reselling scammers who have defrauded many Nigerians, but there are ways of handling them. In fact, as a lawyer, I can't buy a single grain of sand from most of these real estate companies as I'll rather buy from the omoniles.

Very soon, I'll have to open some threads here on Nairaland to expose the scams being perpetrated by these Omoniles and real estate companies selling land in Nigeria.

Edit: Been getting tons of PMs regarding this issue. For those who may not be able to reach me via PM, I can be reached via Watsapp or SMS on 08063790773.

Residential Land for sale : 

Location - Plot D517,   Royal Gardens Estate, Ajah, Lagos

Land size - #811sqm

Price : #75m (negotiable)

Title - Deed Of Sub-Lease, Global C of O, Governor's Consent 

Contact details below : 

‎Facebook - @loocentservices

Email -  loocentservices1@gmail.com. ‎

Phone : 08066696890, 09095116161

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Processing from the Estate or Processing at Alausa? They are two different thing.
alausa
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2017
ibawon:
What part of Ibeju Lekki From Agents /Omo'nile or Estate companies
elerangbe, estate company
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Why should I buy from real estate company when I can also buy from omonile, real estate company bought from omonile also. Just take precautions to secure it by building on it asap.
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by bedfordng(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2017
MrMcJay:

How many people here on Nairaland who bought land from real estate companies have been able to build on their plots?

How many companies selling land here on Nairaland with 'Excision under processing' have gotten theirs?

How many estates have valid legal documentation for parcels of land that they sell?

I'm a property lawyer and I have conducted due diligence im behalf of clients with regards to several estates being advertised here on Nairaland. Many of them don't have valid documents, some use C of Os to scam people, some aren't processing any Excision that they claim to process.

There's a particular estate being sold here on Nairaland where the company is fraudulently using a C of O not related to the land. Buyers aren't aware of this because they didn't get their own Surveyors to the site before paying. They're pouring millions of naira for an estate with phantom documents.

Unfortunately, the greatest scams by real estate companies are in the Ibeju-Lekki axis. They have packaging but they're hardcore fraudsters.

As for the Omoniles, some may land-grabbing, property reselling scammers who have defrauded many Nigerians, but there are ways of handling them. In fact, as a lawyer, I can't buy a single grain of sand from most of these real estate companies as I'll rather buy from the omoniles.

Very soon, I'll have to open some threads here on Nairaland to expose the scams being perpetrated by these Omoniles and real estate companies selling land in Nigeria.

Edit: Been getting tons of PMs regarding this issue. For those who may not be able to reach me via PM, I can be reached via Watsapp or SMS on 08063790773.
it will pay you more in the long run if you create a blog and start educating on properties matters. a free blogger blog with a custom domain name is not cost to run a personal blog about properties and scam. lots of lawyers don't know the power of having a simple blog for their business. tap into it early to get your own share of the audience before it gets too saturated . just my 2cent

1 Like

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by fkj950ax(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2017
If you want to buy any land in Lagos, please do the following

1. Physically stand on the land
2. Get your phone out and use google maps to get the coordinates
3. Take that coordinate yourself to a Surveyor or Surveyor General office in Ikeja. It's in between Coca cola and Oregun road
4. You get to know if its somewhere you should buy
5. I used a man (Very Expensive) who got me the actual lineage going back 3-4 generations of the Omonile that own or sold the land.
6. If the person you are dealing with can not reference by visit or receipts to these omonile family, RUN NOW
7. He will also confirm the CofO status from Lands, Alausa
8. If all those Ibeju Lekki briefcase property companies document is different from 5-7 above. Walk away
9. If they check out, then you can negotiate and pay.

My advise is to also package small something for the current Omonile and get a 2nd receipt apart from the one their ancestors issued the property companies are carrying about.

Then you can sleep well at night after parting with money.

Ikorodu, Mowe, Ajah taught me lessons.

Every document must be counter crosschecked at Lands and Courts.

Plenty forged government documents everywhere

The man is pricey. Premium service but knows his onions in Lagos.

Used to be a Director in Lands.

Advised on Mainland lands. Yaba. Ikeja, apapa with CofO more than 60years gone from the 99years govt gave...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by MrMcJay(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2017
fkj950ax:
If you want to buy any land in Lagos, please do the following

1. Physically stand on the land
2. Get your phone out and use google maps to get the coordinates
3. Take that coordinate yourself to a Surveyor or Surveyor General office in Ikeja. It's in between Coca cola and Oregun road
4. You get to know if its somewhere you should buy
5. I used a man (Very Expensive) who got me the actual lineage going back 3-4 generations of the Omonile that own or sold the land.
6. If the person you are dealing with can not reference by visit or receipts to these omonile family, RUN NOW
7. He will also confirm the CofO status from Lands, Alausa
8. If all those Ibeju Lekki briefcase property companies document is different from 5-7 above. Walk away
9. If they check out, then you can negotiate and pay.

My advise is to also package small something for the current Omonile and get a 2nd receipt apart from the one their ancestors issued the property companies are carrying about.

Then you can sleep well at night after parting with money.

Ikorodu, Mowe, Ajah taught me lessons.

Every document must be counter crosschecked at Lands and Courts.

Plenty forged government documents everywhere

The man is pricey. Premium service but knows his onions in Lagos.

Used to be a Director in Lands.

Advised on Mainland lands. Yaba. Ikeja, apapa with CofO more than 60years gone from the 99years govt gave...

Very useful and timely advice. Knowledge such as the above is not taught, it comes from experience.
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by kelly72: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
When it comes to buying land in Ajah, Ibeju Lekki or elsewhere, never do so without hiring an experienced real estate solicitor. Months ago an old client of mine who works in that area was introduced to a property company who offered mouthwatering discounts on single plots and acres in Ibeju Lekki. My client told some of her friends and they all decided to buy 10 acres and share among themselves since it was cheaper that way. They quickly deposited N3.5 million to hold down the deal but she insisted that she and her friends will bring their own lawyer to prepare the conveyance. She called me to prepare the document for them. I asked her, is that all you want me to do? She said yes, because they didn't have money to pay me for a full legal service on the deal.

First I scolded them for dropping a dime upfront and insisted I would not prepare deeds for a deal without being sure of its genuineness. After a week they called me to negotiate and I accepted to do a full job for them. then I demanded the survey play and layout of the scheme. Upon charting, the entire expanse of land was found to be under government acquisition. Just the first simple check.

I have managed only to recover half of the deposit ever since.

As for the Omonile, it can even get worse. Some of them clone title documents and produce stamped Power of Attorney to sell another person's land to you. At other times they collude with unscrupulous officers at Land Bureau to doctor government copy of the title document to deceive the unsuspecting buyer and dupe him, not to mention selling one land more than 5 times etc. Even inexperienced lawyers fall for these scams.

When buying real estate anywhere, ensure you engage a solicitor who knows both the good and the bad, some title defects cannot be detected by search alone. Do not be afraid of the fees he will charge you as that may be your saving grace at the end of the day.

If you are buying land or a house, whether company scheme or from Omonile and you need a sound property lawyer, you can give us a call:

You will thank me at the close of business

2 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by Olajohn5: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Estate company is far better because all the omoonile waala must have been sorted out.

2 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by jacklyn6(f): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros I must say tank u very much
my snr Bro is planning 2 buy from 1 of all dis real estates cos he said he don't want omonile wahala
You are right but not all real estate companies are fake. I work with a real estate company which is licensed to sell lands. We take our prospects to site before buying. You only pay if you like the location of the land. After payment we allocate a plot for you and give you your necessary document. A trial will convince you. Tell your brother to buy from us because we put our prospects first and give them good services. Pls call 08062747245 for more enquiries. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by bigtt76(f): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2017
In as much as we're scared of omonile or the estate companies... Please be scared also of the lawyers and surveyors. Always ask for their bar licensing/practicing numbers. Verify their identities before engaging in business with them.

5 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by bhankymyk(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
ETISALAT 5GB @#2100 10GB@#3400 11GB@ #3600 VALID FOR 1 MONTH
MTN 1GB @#570 2GB@#1150 3GB@#1700 VALID for 3 MONTHS
GLO 3.2gb @#950 7.5@ #2000 10GB@ #2500 VALID FOR 1 MONTH https://www.nairaland.com/3584987/bhankymyk-data-services/4#58045127
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by MrMcJay(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
bigtt76:
In as much as we're scared of omonile or the estate companies... Please be scared also of the lawyers and surveyors. Always ask for their bar licensing/practicing numbers. Verify their identities before engaging in business with them.

Very true, tons of quacks are in town these days. That person answering 'The Law' or 'Surveyor' may be a quack who is nicknamed 'The Law'.

2 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
bigtt76:

Exactly!!!
You took the words out of my mouth.

Many of this so called lawyers and surveyors are quacks!
You hire them most times to help you conduct a search on a property and most times they plan with the fraudulent omonile people, collect bribe from them and declare the property free from govt acquisition.

Please always ask them for their bar licensing and practising numbers.
Also verify their identities before engaging their services.

That's how bad Nigeria has degenerated. Corruption in every sector.

I still maintain my stand that buying land from a genuine big real estate firm like ours is much safer and better.

We have a reputation to protect and CAN'T act fraudulently.

We have a long chain of satisfied customer base and our track record speaks for us.

For more information about us
Call or whatsapp 08134845536, 08139590083

Cheers
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by DrGoodmanFather: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sniper12:
alausa

It takes time. Even 6 months is still fast.
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by Landmatterz: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrMcJay:

Thanks for your kind reply sir. However I asked three questions in my initial post. If you think I'm scaring Nairalanders, kindly help us answer them.

1. How many people here on Nairaland who bought land from real estate companies advertised here on Nairaland have been able to build on their plots?

2. How many companies selling land here on Nairaland with 'Excision under processing' have gotten theirs?

3. How many estates have valid legal documentation for parcels of land that they sell?
thank you for bringing up the above questions.

For questions one , I do not know and even if I did know the user name of a client here on nairaland I would not quote as it would be illegal and unprofeseional without their permission.
As for questions 2 , I cannot defame a company by posting the companys name , I am not a constituted authority , but however I can offer advice as to how to spot them.
As for three , I urge any nairalander who has investigated a land owned by any of these real estate companies and found out any thing suspicious to please quote me or pm me with the agents name as I hope to follow it up.

-Landwey homes
-Christal homes
-Revolution plus
-Pazino homes .

Now to those saying estate management coys charge after sale , please visit your estates regularly you would see what those levies are used for ,If u visit an estate and return after three weeks to a month and no new development well i would simply say carry your money and run, a serious real estate management coy is always developing their site:from perimeter fencing to drainage to road network to underground electricity channels etc , work goes on steady , hence the levies . why all the construction and development ?, Answer : To create a standard that befit a 21st century estate and will result in high return rate in the nearest future . That is why they can confidently promise you quick appreciation of your land .( Note that one of the major difference between a rural and urban area is a well defined layout) . Some major estates at Lekki: Carlton, Nikkon etc started out this way , with strict adherence to a high standard they have turned investors initial capital to over #100million per plot .
So my dear people , next time you get the notice for a levy , visit your estate to see what it is for, and also ask from time to time how much your land is worth , whether or not you are planning to sell , your land should be appreciating in value else you are loosing money !

3 Likes

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by daudayodeji1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
with all said and unsaid is it not better for I to walk in despair of ever owning property in Lagos.... I don't even know if the so called blue sea estate that I acquired land from in Ogun state is genuine or not....

1 Like

Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2017
I have no choice than to buy from Omo Onile (sort off) because I don't do estates. I will never live in an HOA if it's the last piece of land on earth.

I had some initial issues but it seems to have subdued now. Hopefully.
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by olisaemeka1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
shams040:

show us evidence of lodgement.
I'm only helping the land owners to sell or advertise...pls explain what lodgement means as this is not my area of expertise.........as u have noticed I have already taken the risk to show documents here..

A second idea would be that if u have genuine interests pls arrange for an inspection ..I'll connect u to the owners directly ....
Re: Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? by MrMcJay(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Olajohn5:
Estate company is far better because all the omoonile waala must have been sorted out.

Lol.
Very soon, you'll hear stories from scammed subscribers here on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE FURNITURE / BREAKING: Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Marked Buildings After School Co / Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.