Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... (975 Views)

2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group / I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / Port Harcourt, Bonny Ports At Stake If Igbos Choose Biafra Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Rossikki: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
What will they do when the actual secession comes, and the ENTIRE Nigeria asks them to leave? There are over 12 million Igbos living in other parts of Nigeria.

Why I ask is because I thought the Arewa youths' ultimatum would rally the Igbos up north to actualise their secession there and then, by leaving in droves. Instead what we saw was the Igbos agitating to remain. Why are you agitating, and claiming rights to remain inside a zoo?

Is it that you are so accustomed to life in the zoo, that you cannot survive outside it?

Or you love the smell of the zoo so much that if you leave it your noses start to itch?

And if such is the case, then why the secessionist drive?

It's really confusing.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by KingGBsky(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rossikki:
What will they do when the actual secession comes, and the ENTIRE Nigeria asks them to leave? There are over 12 million Igbos living in other parts of Nigeria.

Why I ask is because I thought the Arewa youths' ultimatum would rally the Igbos up north to actualise their secession there and then, by leaving in droves. Instead what we saw was the Igbos agitating to remain. Why are you agitating, and claiming rights to remain inside a zoo?

Is it that you are so accustomed to life in the zoo, that you cannot survive outside it?

And if you cannot, then why the secessionist drive?

It's really confusing.

If you are sensible you would know the laws of the land enables any individual to live, work and own properties in any part of the country.
The hausas asking the Ibos to leave their region is simply a barbaric act and must be condemned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Flatties: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rossikki:

And if you cannot, then why the secessionist drive?

It's really confusing.

Agitating chest beating and unity begging 3in1

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Rossikki: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingGBsky:

If you are sensible you would know the laws of the land enables any individual to live, work and own properties in any part of the.country.
The hausas asking the Ibos to leave their region is simply a barbaric act and must ne.condemned.

Which "laws of the land"?

In the zoo?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by edochie12: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
nigerians politicians have building outside nigeria,will they lose it if nigerian disintegrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by KingGBsky(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
edochie12:
nigerians politicians have building outside nigeria,will they lose it if nigerian disintegrate

Just help me ask the Idiots.

I am not Ibo but all dis Afonja and hausa hate is making me like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Rossikki: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
edochie12:
Sorry I don't get your point.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
You are smarter than this sort of thread.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Rossikki: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You are smarter than this sort of thread.
You will be smarter if you addressed the issues raised in the thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rossikki:
You will be smarter if you addressed the issues raised in the thread.
Lol. Dude lost it. I thought you were the great patriot.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by ProjectNaija(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rossikki:

Or you love the smell of the zoo so much that if you leave it your noses start to itch?

It's really confusing.

It proves majority of igbos are not in support of the Biafra movement. Only a noisy few ignorant illiterates resident in the south east are falling for the scam.

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by irrefragable: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rossikki:

It's really confusing.
if we achieve independence only then can you order us to leave because by then we will be foreigners in your land.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rossikki:

It's really confusing.
Bros we have thrashed this topic over and over again over the last few weeks so please let it go. As long as Nigeria remains one, they cant be kicked out but the moment Biafra is realized, we are sending each and everyone of them in your direction
Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by laudate: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingGBsky:
If you are sensible you would know the laws of the land enables any individual to live, work and own properties in any part of the country.The hausas asking the Ibos to leave their region is simply a barbaric act and must be condemned.
In what way is it barbaric, biko nu? shocked Your IPOB brothers demonstrated all over the streets of the major Southeastern states, and South-South capitals. They called most of your kith and kin to conduct sit-at-home activities, and boycott the boycottables, (apologies to the late K.O Mbadiwe), all because they wanted to actualise Biafra. Your senior Rabbi, Nnamdi Kani adorned a Jewish toga and went to prison for the same Biafran cause. He even launched a radio station to mobilise the Southeastern masses, in support of the cause, while launching vile epithets in the direction of other ethnic groups. sad

All the Arewa youths did, was to take note of all the trouble your people had gone through in seeking Biafra, by granting them their wish through a declaration. It was their own way of saying 'God-speed' towards achieving your proposed republic. So why una dey complain? sad And why are you dragging your feet, in carrying out the homeward movement that would catalyse the arrival of your new nation?

The old tune you chaps were singing, was that other ethnic groups are not supporting your exit. Now, that one section of the North has told you that you are free to go, your people are hesitant. I don't get it, o! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by rosebowl01(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
edochie12:

Not if they are raining abuses and calling those countries a "zoo"

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Ojiofor: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rossikki:

It's really confusing.

The same Awusa youths have called you (Yorubas)ingrates and betrayal and backstabbers that should not occupy Aso Rock you guys accepted and kept mute,no rebuttals from your leaders down to Yorobba internet almajiris only to shamelessly open threads on behalf of your Awusa masters to attarck Igbos.
Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by ojlifa: 4:24am On Jul 01, 2017
on point
Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by michelz: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Honestly,what's happening in Igboland is of great concern to a lot of people.
I mean,how can a people who came out from a war that claimed atleast 3million people,lost billions of naira in terms of properties,still want to go and dive head-deep into the same thing that caused their misfortune.
I mean,it should really bother a sane mind.
Just when you're recovering from the carnage and making steady progress,you jump right back to retrogression.
I keep on asking myself this: why didn't Ojukwu surrender just few weeks into the civil war when he knew he didn't have adequate ammunitions to fight the war?
Why did he have to wait until millions of Igbos were killed before he now ran away before someone else had to surrender for Igbos? It just boggles my imagination.
Now NK who has a dual citizenship and has his family abroad is towing almost the same line.
How many rallies of protestations has he organized against SE state governors that squander public funds senselessly?
Igbos are generally traders; and traders need spaces which translate to population and customers.
That is why you see Igbos everywhere in the country making progress with or without recession.
Why do you want to short-change yourselves? why do you want to self-destruct now that you're making progress?
Igbos only need responsible leaders which they can demand for in this country,Nigeria.
What stops the Igbos from uniting and demanding developmental projects from their leaders who get billions of naira in monthly allocation?
Igbos should wise up.
When the heat rises,even NK won't be around to share your burdens.
Ask your elders who witnessed the war.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Are Protesting Arewa Order To Leave, Then... by Ikology(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Rossikki:

It's really confusing.

IPOB is completely different from Igbo.

(1) (Reply)

Nasty Nasir El-rufai – A Shameless Shrimp / Exposed : How Diezani Lavished $100m On Furniture, Artworks / Caption This Photo Of PMB Laughing So Loud During The Meeting With Govs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.