Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro (49097 Views)

Tiwa Savage Cancels Appearance At DSTV Delicious Festival In South Africa / Sexy Unclad Picture Of Zoro That Got People Talking. / Bobrisky Gushes About His 'crush', Wizkid's Appearance At The Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Macdawid(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
I just pity this Hush of a guy, he wan dey mess with dem cultist (Phyno & Zoro).

Dem go just waste your life mehn!
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Stormisova(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
paradigmshift:

who d fuk re Ibo boiz ?
y dem no use Zoro n phyno for d party now lmao. Igbo guys my ass. Chuck Chuck fire

e pain u.... oya go and die in oshomole's voice........PROUDLY IGBO

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by kceewhyte(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Achikolo
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Mightyraw(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Those questioning his source of wealth should shut up abeg!!

We are in a man kill Man world.

Money is king and all in all...!!
Werey re oo

Man kill man world bawo
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by paradigmshift(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stormisova:

e pain u.... oya go and die in oshomole's voice........PROUDLY IGBO

who's asking u for your identity lmao ? y u dey behave like downcast. Dem for use Zoro n phyno now.. oshiomole gat no voice my guy. safe

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by holluphemydavid(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... that is the thing.

When I see people calling him attention seeker, it is obvious that it is propelled by jealousy. (Jealousy results from not having what you see others having with ease)

Most of them would buy a trumpet and blow on their first million!! cheesy

Money is king and lord!!
U mean u worship money??
I rest my case
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by purem(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

all those saying trash about him are people who wish they were him
hush is a god

aunty les dis pesin iz a male o
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by nnokwa042(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
yemmight:

Na local yampion I beg
see person wey dey call zoro local champion and u dey live for oworo,which time people from oworo started listening to hip hop ? Abegi go face Fuji music
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by passionz(f): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
abeg... who s this puppy � of a guy... bcoz me I'm not understanding the talk poop..
*ghost mode* �

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by eph12(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

But you can't fly a private jet na...

so he has to talk anyhow to you.

I know that he can't do so to Dangote and other politicians, because they are richer.

So my dear... in the world today, the number of people you can talk to depends on the amount that is lying in state inside your account!!
If I call you an idiot, does that mean I have more money than you?
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by etzskillz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
paradigmshift:

u re d idiot here.
he was used to advertise a club bla bla but he wasn't notified about it. they should use phyno n Zoro now lmao
u are sick kwa?
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by seunakin231(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ase....Omo Ole grin......
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by paradigmshift(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
etzskillz:
u are sick kwa?

sickler how re u . gerarahere
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wait oo,something isnt clear, is this hushpuppi a singer or what? Because why will his appearance be advertised in a show? Will his appearance bring more ppl or what? I wont be surprised if this hushpuppi enters the studios soon
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by etzskillz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
paradigmshift:

sickler how re u . gerarahere
kiss ma foot weyrey
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by superjoe(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
If i am creating a social network, i'll name it ''FINGER''
So people will be like.
l''ll FINGER you when i get home.

''Ladies will be like, hey Swizzy why didn't you finger me last night.
I was fingering you but you did not respond''���

Guys will be like, let me know once you are free, so i can finger you. ����������(not for the bahd minds) let me come and be going!
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Omofunaab2: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Okay, Zoro showed solidarity because Phyno is also igbo.. And he warned hushpuppi not to venture into the East.. .

Like for real, Zoro needs to understand that he is a brand, your music has to cross borders.. By his statement, he has shown that he is a bigot..

This message will come back to hunt him

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
ipafricaStaff:
it seems the war is still hot For Instagram Gucci Celebrity Hushpupi, as he cancels his anambra Trip for fear of the achikolo master Zoro

---------------------> Anusiobi Itfranklyn

See Pix Below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV91QM4lSvq/?taken-by=hushpuppi
Y u dey fear na?Idiot.
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Leksidebolton(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

� Nice One
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Leksidebolton(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
etzskillz:
idiot is scared

Shut up your mouth " what do you do for a living ?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by BerryAnny(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... that is the thing.

When I see people calling him attention seeker, it is obvious that it is propelled by jealousy. (Jealousy results from not having what you see others having with ease)

Most of them would buy a trumpet and blow on their first million!! cheesy

Money is king and lord!!
Wetin left 4 me 2 talk? You don finish the talk my brother. #MoneyStopNonsense
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Mercyclaire: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
This guy Don make Davido n wizkid fight go down.. ..

But trust me Mercy aigbe n Tonto dike will never allow him block their shine on social media
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by mykel25(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

all those saying trash about him are people who wish they were him
hush is a god

Olosho sighted ......rich dudes are always God's
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
yemmight:
The truth of the matter is that Zoro can't do him anything and besides who know zoro?
the fact is Phyno, Flavor, Zoro are Street dudes. If u wan try enta Enugu or Onitsha
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by bigfather(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
ipafricaStaff:
it seems the war is still hot For Instagram Gucci Celebrity Hushpupi, as he cancels his anambra Trip for fear of the achikolo master Zoro

---------------------> Anusiobi Itfranklyn

See Pix Below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV91QM4lSvq/?taken-by=hushpuppi

Upon all him mouth! So d guy can fear like dis?! grin
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by paradigmshift(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
etzskillz:
kiss ma foot weyrey

sickler you get foot lmao.
gerarahere
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by etzskillz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Leksidebolton:

Shut up your mouth " what do you do for a living ?
fuc.k off son of a bitch
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by etzskillz(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
paradigmshift:

sickler you get foot lmao. gerarahere
mess off u legend of d sicker
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by McDee01(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

But you can't fly a private jet na...

so he has to talk anyhow to you.

I know that he can't do so to Dangote and other politicians, because they are richer.

So my dear... in the world today, the number of people you can talk to depends on the amount that is lying in state inside your account!

Money rules the world, Yes BUT letting money rule over your brain and sense of reasoning is STUPITY of the highest order. Because one have money doesn't mean that he/she should look down, trample or insult others. Many can take it but many more will never take the shiiit. Being humble and respectful irrespective of ones wealth or money commands more power and respect but the opposite leads to the paying of the Ultimate Price. Let us all learn to do the right thing and be wise and not be ruled by our wealth or money which leads to destruction. Peace!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by paradigmshift(m): 2:05am On Jul 01, 2017
etzskillz:
mess off u legend of d sicker
guy u dey fuk up.
wetin u dey write lmao.
no dey fall your hand now.
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by cedeki(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2017
I hope Hush knows what they call groundnut...hmmm oboy run for yah life and stop this unnecessary publicity, many pips got no chill, they will make u get down or stay down.
Re: Hushpuppi Cancels Appearance At A Show In Anambra For Fear Of Zoro by Caseless: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Clear road! D guy no even stand wel wel? Yeye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex / Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.