Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

True Or Not:do Children Really See The Unseen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Or Not:do Children Really See The Unseen (399 Views)

This Happens In The Unseen World When We Fast And Pray / When Do Children Start To Sin? / Does God Really See The Future??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Or Not:do Children Really See The Unseen by ignosi: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
This happened earlier today, my friend told me this : when his little brother came back from school. He is about 2 years plus, he didn`t want to enter the palour. according to him there was one aunty in there and he was so scared and kept on saying see aunty in the palour but he refused to enter the palour.......... ALTHOUGH I DONT BELIEVE IN THINGS LIKE THIS, IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT HE MIGHT HAVE SEEN SOMETHING.... THANKS.
Re: True Or Not:do Children Really See The Unseen by Wilgrea7(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello... “seeing things" is not dependent on religion.. I've heard of people from other religions “seeing things" themselves too... so its not dependent on religion.. spirituality isn't affiliated to any religion
Re: True Or Not:do Children Really See The Unseen by GoodMuyis(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have seen one, when I was young, Papi water came to visit one of my cousin sister who is 2-3 years older than me. I should ne 2-3 then.

The guy later hurt one of the boy in the room, how he force stick down his throat i cant tell.

The above was narrated by grandma coz I cant remembered i told them what i saw

(1) (Reply)

Kia Presents A Car To Winner Of GCGT, Esther Benyeogo / Prayer Guide For Christians ; The Five-finger Approach / How Can I Know What God's Plan Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.