Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? (401 Views)

"God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
How can I know what God's plan is? Why is the plan of God sometimes so difficult to discern? How can I learn to trust God's plan?
Re: How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? by Boldstar(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
. When you've put in your best and try all you can but still you get something instead of what you're working towards. Then you should know it's God's plan.

For trusting God's plan, no one will teach you. You will learn yourself
Re: How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? by judedwriter(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Take this prayer at night:
My star arise and shine!
If you are persistent with this prayer, God will show what He expects you to do in this life.
Re: How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
How can I know what God's plan is? Why is the plan of God sometimes so difficult to discern? How can I learn to trust God's plan?

Do you know GOD for yourself?

Knowing GOD's plan isn't some "secret" formula.

You start by knowing Him PERSONALLY, not from hearsay or other people's experience.

If you know more of Him, then you'll understand more of His plan for YOU.
Re: How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? by CandidSeeker(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
GOD MADE MAN SO THAT MAN WE EVENTUALLY CONTAIN GOD AND EXPRESS GOD.

https://www.nairaland.com/3665630/original-plan-god
Re: How Can I Know What God's Plan Is? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boldstar:

. When you've put in your best and try all you can but still you get something instead of what you're working towards. Then you should know it's God's plan.

For trusting God's plan, no one will teach you. You will learn yourself

Are you saying that is your fate? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi Sharing Life / MUSLIM Receives Miracle In Church??? / What Is Your Understanding Of Animal Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.