Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318036 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pekele007: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2019
BIGGIE121:

haggard and unkempt ape what is your problem leave oyin prince with him life na , abi you de jelaous say nobody for your generation fit write story.
Mentally deranged idiot.... If everyone should venture into writing stories, how will you be able to use this platform.

Animals like you should know when to talk or not.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pekele007:

Mentally deranged idiot.... If everyone should venture into writing stories, how will you be able to use this platform.

Animals like you should know when to talk or not.
Please, please, please and please. All of you should stop these heinous act of yours. This is Centino's thread! We have begged and begged, still you guys are being adamant. Pekele007 and BIGGIE-whatever, Issokay o.
¡Por favor, salir este grupo! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by paqman: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
waiting patiently for centino for the Sunday sauce

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
paqman:
waiting patiently for centino for the Sunday sauce

Now done.

https://katakatastreet.com/2019/04/07/whole-again/

Don't forget to subscribe for instant notification. If you did so already in our first week of opening the site and you don't get notifications, it means you should do it again.

Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by udemejack(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
so papa efe ado ifod?(so papa is a witch?

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oluwaseunliz(f): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Centino, I need to see mama tobi when she get to Okitipupa.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
d war is about to take place on top roof, I can't wait
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
BIGGIE121:

haggard and unkempt ape what is your problem leave oyin prince with him life na , abi you de jelaous say nobody for your generation fit write story.

Let me laugh a lil'. Bwaahahaaahaaaa!
That cut is deep, man.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kai. Katakata on rooftop and No. 225 loading as mama Tobi will return From-okitipupa-with-love.
Welldone, Centino.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Harold4lyf(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Centino:

Now done.

https://katakatastreet.com/2019/04/07/whole-again/

Don't forget to subscribe for instant notification. If you did so already in our first week of opening the site and you don't get notifications, it means you should do it again.

Happy Sunday smiley
HAS MAYA STARTED DATING JONJOWHEN WILL BE THE NEXT UPDATE

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rhayne(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ah... okitipupa.... You just took me back to NY service year. While in camp I took it for granted that I was gonna get posted to Akure, and used to yab NY friends that they would get posted to Okitipupa or Ilaje.... lol, at the end of the day, e remain small, na me for go Okitipupa. Centino baba, more inspiration, more data, more strength and general happiness

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by marvin906(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
centino how can I get the full story this two chapters per week is becoming tiresome

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
marvin906:
centino how can I get the full story this two chapters per week is becoming tiresome

*faints*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by marvin906(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Centino:

*faints*

Oga increase it or give us the full story na..
Haba
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
BUGOFF:
As as how na? tho ur theory seems probable.
Na dat doti old man wey wia raffia hat, di guy dey observe to make sure say Irikefe & co carry out hin & hin grandwitchmother revenge on Agbonyankee.
Mstcheew, wetin i dey yan sef.
But nor be lie, birds plenty for Katakata, owl & parrot dem never show yet o.

Centino-bobo, nor forget to add owl and parrot to dis tori o!
Was reviewing the thread and came across dis.
Cheers, once again.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rhayne:
Ah... okitipupa.... You just took me back to NY service year. While in camp I took it for granted that I was gonna get posted to Akure, and used to yab NY friends that they would get posted to Okitipupa or Ilaje.... lol, at the end of the day, e remain small, na me for go Okitipupa. Centino baba, more inspiration, more data, more strength and general happiness

You are a talker.
I like the way you roll your words.
We could develop upon a lazing fantasy and create reality.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rhayne(f): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
BUGOFF:
You are a talker. I like the way you roll your words. We could develop upon a lazing fantasy and create reality.

Ummmm, thank you, I guess... not sure I understand the last part sha

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BUGOFF(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rhayne:

Ummmm, thank you, I guess... not sure I understand the last part sha
I mean we create a thread for writers to promote on-the-spur notions as they come, chaff, grain and all.
Could come in handy at some point to all concerned.
Can u pm? Apologies, Centino.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by PraisesG(f): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Centino:

*faints*
Nice update,lets see Ma akunna and the hawk.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Harold4lyf:

HAS MAYA STARTED DATING JONJO

I am dodging this question grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by topher052: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
clumsydyna:

I have just seen it but, somehow I want more. It is far better than it was before although, I don't know what that brown roof in front is, the shovel and sand there seems out of place since the house is not under construction, plus I expected to see like a well with the manual lever for pulling water bucket out and probably power generating sets at a corner.
This is completely my own opinion.

it's topher052. i cant assess the mail you sent. Please reply this message so i retrieve your info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by clumsydyna: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
topher052:

it's topher052. i cant assess the mail you sent. Please reply this message so i retrieve your info

Oh hi Topher.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Imagindat: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Hana Oga Centino, y u dey mention shit anyhow now. Me wet I dey enjoy my food with katakata updates before Alfa pikin con dey shit everywhere. Thanks for d update
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Imagindat:
Hana Oga Centino, y u dey mention shit anyhow now. Me wet I dey enjoy my food with katakata updates before Alfa pikin con dey shit everywhere. Thanks for d update

Lol, nor vex grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Harold4lyf(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Centino:

I am dodging this question grin
will there be a mid week update
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bakeuhappy: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Thank you so much
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pinkfeet: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one jare centino , keep it up.

Thanks for the update.

this one mama tobi is going to OKITIPUPA hope her problem will be solved.

Maya Maya !!!!! How many time did I call you , I hope it won't late before you realize your mistake
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Wadewaltz(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2019
Harold4lyf:

HAS MAYA STARTED DATING JONJOWHEN WILL BE THE NEXT UPDATE
Spoiler Alert!!

YES!,I stole Centino script
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BIGGIE121(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Spoiler Alert!!
YES!,I stole Centino script
centino this your makes me climax , keep it up bro
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by xoxocandy(f): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2019
Centino:
CASTRO

I went looking for Irikefe straight from mama’s hide out. It was early afternoon and mama Akunna had been missing for up to eighteen hours. The men had decided to go to the police. It was better than doing nothing.

I found Irikefe at the backyard cleaning an old pair of boots.

“Irikefe, abeg come.” I said

“Bros, you see ghost?”

“Yes” I said.

He grinned and set the boots on a discarded locker facing the sun, took two paces back and whistled in admiration of his exotic footwear. It was a brown iron ranger six inches boot. It was Friday and only meant that Irikefe was going to the club at Apapa tonight.

As soon as I was sure we were out of earshot I said: “I have seen Mama”.

Irikefe started like he had seen a ghost himself.

“For where?”

“She is hiding in the room you told me Wasiu hides his drugs.”

“And the baby?”

“She has it with her.”

“But people should hear it crying na. What is she feeding it?”

“Believe it or not, I saw her breastfeeding the baby.” Irikefe held his stomach and covered his mouth like he was holding back vomit.

“I was as shocked.”

“What are you waiting for? Tell Akunna or Mr Zubi so they can go in there and shoot her and take that baby.”

“She is blackmailing me.”

“How?”

“She said I should go and start a story that she has been kidnapped and then return to her discreetly.”

“You are doing no such thing. What does she have on you?”

I took a deep breath and looked him squarely in the eye. “It’s Maya.”

Irikefe seemed confused at first, and then slowly realization hit him. His grin widened and he said “you mean…” and made a hole with his left thumb and index finger and inserted his right index finger into it obscenely.

I looked away and irikefe jumped up and exclaimed “Bros Freke!” and gave me a hug. Looking at him you would think I won the lottery. “So how was it? That fine girl bros. see her front and back and sweet face. Choi.”

“Shut up Irikefe.”

“Okay okay” he said but he could not wipe off the sly smile on his face.

“So mama knows you could have robbed mama Tobi of her daughter’s bride price and wants you to help her for her silence?”

I nodded.

“I know what you can do” We heard another voice say and looked around and saw Mr Zubi’s oldest son Castro.

“Who be dis one?” Irikefe said shooing him away, but Castro stood still and refused to budge.

“I heard everything,” He said.

I did not doubt that he did. We were by the corner of the building facing the fence, where a person could crop up from the backyard without being seen, protected by a 90 degree wall.

“Did you see your mate here?” Irikefe said.

“I want to join your group,” Castro said.

“What do you mean by that Castro?” I said.

“I want to be hanging out with the two of you.”

“Which kind nonsense be this? Irikefe said irritably but Castro ignored him and spoke directly to me.

“I see you guys all the time observing and talking about things and I want to be a part of it. I know things too.”

“See, Castro. We are not a group and you can talk to us at any time” I said.

“I am eighteen” he said.

“I know”

“Last week I disvirgined mama Kike’s last daughter.”

“What?” Irikefe gasped.

“Wait Castro. Firstly it is not disvirgin but deflower. And if you did that it is nothing to be proud of. We are talking about a ten or eleven year old.”

“Twelve.”

“That doesn’t make it any better. And that is not a criterion to join us as you put it. If anything, I can hate you for that.”

“But irikefe here disflowered all the girls in this compound and he is your friend. I beat him to this one!”

Irikefe made to speak but kept quiet and scowled at Castro.

“I have also touched sister Esther’s breast. She allowed me, but beat up Irikefe with a stick like a donkey when he went to try her.”

Irikefe charged at Castro but I came between them.

“She was drying her clothes and I went and did like I wanted to dry clothes too. The place was full and covered with wrappers. She was not wearing anything under her tshirt. I just stretched my hand and touched it. She was not angry. She said she knew I was curious as a teenager but that I should not do it again. She has given me food twice since then.”

I and Irikefe exchanged bemused looks.

“Alright Castro. I agree you have done these things. But very soon your mother will come and call you to go and wash plates, then what happens? I and Irikefe here more or less live independently. Tonight we are even going to the club. Can you come?”

“Yes. I m now independent”

“I see.”

“Bros I am tired of being treated like a child. All my father does is to call me Ewu Gambia, just because he is feeding me. Meanwhile he is Ewu Morocco.”

Irikefe and I burst out laughing.”

“His own is to make mouth about his acting days. We all know he never featured in any meaningful film. He may be ugly, but Segun Arinze is still acting na. The man has no talent!”

Irikefe and I laughed even harder. Castro was beginning to feel comfortable. He adjusted the belt that held his jeans and brought his voice a tone lower and said “see, bros. This mama thing is simple. Just ignore her. She can’t tell anyone anything while she is in hiding. And your babe’s in-laws are coming this evening. Let’s stop Wasiu from taking her food and you will see that she will give herself up. She won’t do it before dark. And by that time Maya will already be in her husband’s house.”

“You mean she will go with them today?” I said before I realized myself.

“Bros, these men always come and carry our poor girls like that. I’m sure Mama Tobi is glad this one is even showing his face. Her first daughter just went and started bearing children for one man.”

I shook my head.

“But if you don’t want them to get married, we can also stop it. I see you love Maya. We all do, just that no one can near her. You are a great man bros.”

“Oya Castro, your mother is calling you.”

“Leave him alone Irikefe” I said.

Castro’s eyes lit up. He was accepted. I looked up in time to see him sticking his tongue out to Irikefe.

“You are a good guy bros. Even though you have been to the university you still interact with us freely and we all like you. I will speak with Lukman and Wasiu and we will stop that marriage. I will be happy to know that it is you that is chopping that angel, instead of that illiterate.”

“Do you know him?”

“No bros. but I know his type.”

“See guys, the most pressing matter now is Mama. How did she even know I was with Maya from where she was hiding? I don dey fear. How about I just tell the police? They have already gone to report.”

“She will then know you betrayed her,” Irikefe said. I don’t want to cross that woman’s path again I swear. Think about it…you were on top of Maya in your room and she knew. She has a newborn baby in her custody in a public compound and the baby has not cried once. Bros I no dey. Maybe this goat Castro is right. Do nothing and let her get tired and show herself.”

“And what will I tell her then?”

“Hope that Akunna puts his machete to use. If you must do something, offer to help him sharpen it.”

We all kept quiet and looked at each other.

“Bros, I have something to do outside. Mama Tobi wants me to help and arrange seats for her visitors. But I have my own plans.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Harold4lyf:

will there be a mid week update

Yes. Soon. Today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.