Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1318053 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by cerowo(f): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Taniaa:
Lol you typed it four times
sorry about that, it's nairaland fault o
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
centino baba well done
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mr Kingsely de crazy I swear.. Hehe. now, how we go take handle 12 people, 12 oo! no-one room inside 225 katakata street.. Chai! there's God oo.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pekele007:

Will you shut that dirty thing you call a mouth? I blamed my self severally for even reading the Tarasha before it was finished.

You update anytime you like without even considering your readers...Weeks and months will pass without you saying anything yet you allowed us to keep visiting your useless website.

Although I have vowed never to visit that useless site of yours immediately you finished the useless Tarasha story... Useless writer with no iota of professionalism. To hell with you. Nonsense

Please Sir oo, are u in anyway paying this fellow to write for you? or are u sending him any monitery or material value to write stories for you? no vex Oga.. I wan understand.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by MrMacinterchi1: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Any evil whatever we de plan interrupt Sir CENTINO's muse must and shall fall like the fallen witches and wizards we de for 225 katakata street... Somebody say Amen.

CENTINO go de stand above all attack like Papa efe till he take him hand decide when he wants end his storri he take him hand start. ... Fire on and hard Sir. God bless you and your Hustle real good.
And, Thank you so kindly for the fresh Update.. This method sweet pass I swear. Till our next date then. two fingers bro.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mabebe1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oyinprince:

Mehn, this is terrible. Someone said I'm consistent and you tried so strongly to paint me in a negative light, couldn't you just pass by if you think otherwise?

Did you follow while I wrote Inseparable? Did you follow Tarasha 1? Of course you did not, but you rushed to judge because of your experience with Tarasha 2.
I don't regret the duration of Tarasha 2, other bigger writers have written shorter books for a longer duration.
Thanks for answering him......I don't argue online

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by kayusdguy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Centino:

grin grin grin

badt guy!
thanks for the update baba Centino. The fight scene was very interesting. I can only laugh on Maya's behalf, she's a sacrificial lamb
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Pekele007:

Will you shut that dirty thing you call a mouth? I blamed my self severally for even reading the Tarasha before it was finished.

You update anytime you like without even considering your readers...Weeks and months will pass without you saying anything yet you allowed us to keep visiting your useless website.

Although I have vowed never to visit that useless site of yours immediately you finished the useless Tarasha story... Useless writer with no iota of professionalism. To hell with you. Nonsense
Lol, I can see something is wrong with you somewhere.

Thousands of readers including you visits a "useless website", Lol! It really shows how "useless" the website is.

So what do we call someone who waited to finish a "useless story" and read it to the end?

Oga "Professional Ranter" Pekele007, I have never claimed to be a professional writer. You should have just looked for professional writers whose works you would pay for instead of looking for free stories to read online.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2019
balorx:
bro I followed tarasha 1... you are a talented writer but not a good one... your disappointment is so much, centino makes sure to update on Sundays buh u give the same excuses every blessed week... you were pressurised to finish tarasha if not ... we would still be begging for updates
Bros, go back to Tarasha 1 thread and check, I updated that story 3/4 times a week and even wrote another story with it at some point. Then I was at home for months, without doing industrial attachment. But maybe I did delay though, after returning to school.

No, I wasn't pressured to finish Tarasha 2, I was actually pressured to abandon it and get a good job that'll support me in school. It's just a year since I began to monetize on youngicee and I started the story a long time before.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Pekele007:

He almost made us buy a new phone or laptop for him. grin

The guy is just something else.
Lol, says someone who may have never used his money in paying for a literary work.

NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE here has ever sent me a Kobo and I have NEVER asked any of my readers for anything. You can quote this anywhere and prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2019
mabebe1:

Thanks for answering him......I don't argue online
I barely have time to reply such, I don't know why I replied this. I didn't even know what this thread is all about
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Oyinprince:
Bros, go back to Tarasha 1 thread and check, I updated that story 3/4 times a week and even wrote another story with it at some point. Then I was at home for months, without doing industrial attachment. But maybe I did delay though, after returning to school.

No, I wasn't pressured to finish Tarasha 2, I was actually pressured to abandon it and get a good job that'll support me in school. It's just a year since I began to monetize on youngicee and I started the story a long time before.
bro you never carried us along... you didn't think of we your readers that are always caught up in suspense, I really regret reading that story.. the only reason I decide to finish the story was that I wasted so much data and time on it . most times I read without the zeal as in tarasha1

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 5:20am On Mar 28, 2019
Oyinprince:
I barely have time to reply such, I don't know why I replied this. I didn't even know what this thread is all about

Come agan! You don’t know what this thread is all about? Number 225 katakata Street? The best story on NL? The best writer in the house as well? Follow the thread and be like Centino and your readers will only bless you.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Pekele007: 6:15am On Mar 28, 2019
Oyinprince:

Thousands of readers including you visits a "useless website", Lol! It really shows how "useless" the website is.

So what do we call someone who waited to finish a "useless story" and read it to the end?

Oga "Professional Ranter" Pekele007, I have never claimed to be a professional writer. You should have just looked for professional writers whose works you would pay for instead of looking for free stories to read online.
Your body language then was suggesting that.

Would you have rejected it if anyone gifted you a phone or laptop
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2019
balorx:
bro you never carried us along... you didn't think of we your readers that are always caught up in suspense, I really regret reading that story.. the only reason I decide to finish the story was that I wasted so much data and time on it . most times I read without the zeal as in tarasha1
Okay, Thank God you just confessed you read Tarasha 1 with zeal. I repeat that the only time I had big issues of inconsistency was Tarasha 2. I explained several times, those who wanted to understand did and the ones who were closer to me understood better. I had several challenges and was struggling so hard in school, to most of you, I was giving flimsy excuses.

The issue here was not carrying you along, I did give reasons 80% of time. Even if I carried you along 100% of the time, it won't have made any difference.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2019
tsharp:

Come agan! You don’t know what this thread is all about? Number 225 katakata Street? The best story on NL? The best writer in the house as well? Follow the thread and be like Centino and your readers will only bless you.
Wow! That's cool.

What you quoted says "I didn't know", but thanks for telling me more.

I'll surely try follow this and learn from Centino �
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Oyinprince(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2019
Pekele007:

Your body language then was suggesting that.

Would you have rejected it if anyone gifted you a phone or laptop

Silly question! Have you asked yourself the same?
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by niqablady(f): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Centino,centino,centino....boss am short of words am really impressed

Your new site is the bomb but I still have issues with the comment box and am using chrome

Remain blessed always
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LisaAnne(f): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Centino:
SATURDAY MORNING

I know you are eager to know what happened when I followed Maya to the backyard. I have to say that I am taking things easy with her. Maya has had a harrowing life. Raped and deflowered by her own father at a tender age, maniacally protected by her mother as a result, she is not the kind of girl you follow to the backyard and begin to lift up her skirt. It seems to me now that she may be ready for some fooling around, because one evening when they suddenly took light, she found me where I sat on the soakaway slab and searched out my eyes in the darkness and said “why have you not tried to touch me?” So far I have refrained from describing Maya’s bodily features in full because you may think I am exaggerating or carried away. But anyone who shows up at number 225 Katakata Street for the first time and sees Maya will believe Mr Cosmas’ cosmic assertions about circumstances of birth, because it would only take something fantastic for a being like Maya to turn up in this dump. Perverts for whom face-me-I-face-you was designed will happily fill out hell’s register and check in without thinking twice because of her. But I have earned her trust, and respect I hope. And it is equally important to prove to her mother that ‘Calabar’ people are not dogs. So I will leave Maya and the backyard thing for the time being.

I like Saturday mornings at number 225. The day starts at 5am with Sister Esther disturbing our early morning sleep with her amplified admonition to the whole street to repent, after which she would sneak back into her bed till about 8 o’clock when she would join the rest of us in front of Talabi’s shop.

Mr Zubi is always the first one out. He has recently taken up yoga, and takes immense satisfaction in remaining unshaken in his lotus position even when cars and motocycles splash mud over him in front of Talabi’s shop where he spreads a mat for his new hobby. “It is the discipline and serenity of soul yoga gives to you” he will say when quizzed about all the distractions, some of which were pure mischief. He of course does not utter a word while he practices. Everything requiring his attention waits until he is done. His wife has promised to one day come and pour hot water on his head while he sat in that “hausa position” any day he stepped out without leaving money on the table for their Saturday eggs. “He will soon get tired of it” She will say to everyone. “If he reads on the internet tomorrow that the Chinese have started eating naked on top of trees for enlightenment, he will get up from there and go and start that one.”

It is Suleiman, our newspaper vendor’s horn that brings the yoga practice or whatever the fad of the moment is to an end. Mr Zubi will straighten up, place his hands together at his heart, bow his head and utter ‘Namaste’. Then he will turn and look at one of his sons who will inevitably be waiting with a message from his wife and bellow “what do you want? Ewu Gambia”. Then he will grab a chair he had kept and collect the bunch of papers Suleiman would hand to him. One by one we will all gather around and explore the issues of the moment.

“The senate has summoned Fashola to come and explain his comments that ‘the lawmakers displayed stark and worrisome gaps in knowledge about the budget.” Mr Zubi said when he looked up from the first paper.

“What kind of Senate is this ehn? You don’t wear uniform, they summon you. You say something they don’t like, they summon you. If you fart at Eagle square sef, they will summon you.” Akunna said.

“We should send Alhaji Sirika to them. After all, he built this death trap and still wants rent for it.” Achike said.

“If you like don’t go and pay your rent” Akunna sneered.

“What else is hot Mr Zubi?” Achike will say quckly. He did not like the subject of his rent.

“The Acting President visited the President in London.”

“You see? Did I not tell you nobody is acting anything? The man is still giving instructions from his deathbed!”

“Shut up Achike. You do not speak of a sick person in that manner, not to talk of the President. Show some respect! The least you can do is to pray for him.” Akunna said.

“See this one! When you are sick where do you go to? Philemon’s chemist! But despite all our wealth our elite fly abroad even when their anus is itching them. Did you ever hear that Mandela was flown abroad? All the times he was sick he was treated at home. He died in a South African hospital.”

“Nnamdi Kanu addresses crowd” Mr Zubi announced next.

“You see what I was telling Alhaj?” Achike continued. “This man has committed treason and they won’t touch him. He is flouting court orders left right and centre and they are turning a blind eye. The Government is unsure of this whole Biafra thing. If not they would have grabbed the man again and locked him up and thrown away the keys. Me I don’t want war. I have a small land in Sango.”

Mrs Zubi had joined the gathering unnoticed. She spoke up when her husband said “Another Nollywood death?”

“Why won’t they die when they keep playing with fire? Today they are inside coffin, tomorrow they are tying red cloth around their waist and painting their eyes with chalk and chanting names of demons. They say it is acting but they don’t know that the devil does not know the spelling of Nollywood. Rather than go to look for one correct prophet that will wash their heads after playing such roles, they will be going from place to place mimicking Hollywood red carpet. Next day they fall down and die. When Funke Akindele did not miss one minute of the hallelujah challenge last month, the others thought she did not know what she was doing.”

“Sports please!” Josiah said.

“Chelsea sign Bakayoko from Monaco” Mr Zubi said, and held up the colourful centre spread.

“Another African player. The guy is too black.”

“He is not an African player. He is from France” Talabi said.

“He is from France just like I am from Japan” Josiah sneered.

“He is French-born and carries a French passport. What is your problem with African players?”

“They do juju. Very soon you will see that those that are competing with him for position in the team will start breaking their legs and in training they will be kicking the air instead of the ball until they find themselves permanently on the bench.”

“Then whose fault is it when they themselves get injured? This guy just had a knee surgery and may be missing the start of the season.”
Irikefe snuck up to me from behind and whispered in my ear “Bros Freke. Sister Esther is cooking for The Undertaker.”

“Shut up Irikefe. Sister Esther is here.” I looked around and did not find Sister Esther.

“Come” Irikefe said, and grabbed my hand.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by LisaAnne(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Centino:
SATURDAY MORNING

I know you are eager to know what happened when I followed Maya to the backyard. I have to say that I am taking things easy with her. Maya has had a harrowing life. Raped and deflowered by her own father at a tender age, maniacally protected by her mother as a result, she is not the kind of girl you follow to the backyard and begin to lift up her skirt. It seems to me now that she may be ready for some fooling around, because one evening when they suddenly took light, she found me where I sat on the soakaway slab and searched out my eyes in the darkness and said “why have you not tried to touch me?” So far I have refrained from describing Maya’s bodily features in full because you may think I am exaggerating or carried away. But anyone who shows up at number 225 Katakata Street for the first time and sees Maya will believe Mr Cosmas’ cosmic assertions about circumstances of birth, because it would only take something fantastic for a being like Maya to turn up in this dump. Perverts for whom face-me-I-face-you was designed will happily fill out hell’s register and check in without thinking twice because of her. But I have earned her trust, and respect I hope. And it is equally important to prove to her mother that ‘Calabar’ people are not dogs. So I will leave Maya and the backyard thing for the time being.

I like Saturday mornings at number 225. The day starts at 5am with Sister Esther disturbing our early morning sleep with her amplified admonition to the whole street to repent, after which she would sneak back into her bed till about 8 o’clock when she would join the rest of us in front of Talabi’s shop.

Mr Zubi is always the first one out. He has recently taken up yoga, and takes immense satisfaction in remaining unshaken in his lotus position even when cars and motocycles splash mud over him in front of Talabi’s shop where he spreads a mat for his new hobby. “It is the discipline and serenity of soul yoga gives to you” he will say when quizzed about all the distractions, some of which were pure mischief. He of course does not utter a word while he practices. Everything requiring his attention waits until he is done. His wife has promised to one day come and pour hot water on his head while he sat in that “hausa position” any day he stepped out without leaving money on the table for their Saturday eggs. “He will soon get tired of it” She will say to everyone. “If he reads on the internet tomorrow that the Chinese have started eating naked on top of trees for enlightenment, he will get up from there and go and start that one.”

It is Suleiman, our newspaper vendor’s horn that brings the yoga practice or whatever the fad of the moment is to an end. Mr Zubi will straighten up, place his hands together at his heart, bow his head and utter ‘Namaste’. Then he will turn and look at one of his sons who will inevitably be waiting with a message from his wife and bellow “what do you want? Ewu Gambia”. Then he will grab a chair he had kept and collect the bunch of papers Suleiman would hand to him. One by one we will all gather around and explore the issues of the moment.

“The senate has summoned Fashola to come and explain his comments that ‘the lawmakers displayed stark and worrisome gaps in knowledge about the budget.” Mr Zubi said when he looked up from the first paper.

“What kind of Senate is this ehn? You don’t wear uniform, they summon you. You say something they don’t like, they summon you. If you fart at Eagle square sef, they will summon you.” Akunna said.

“We should send Alhaji Sirika to them. After all, he built this death trap and still wants rent for it.” Achike said.

“If you like don’t go and pay your rent” Akunna sneered.

“What else is hot Mr Zubi?” Achike will say quckly. He did not like the subject of his rent.

“The Acting President visited the President in London.”

“You see? Did I not tell you nobody is acting anything? The man is still giving instructions from his deathbed!”

“Shut up Achike. You do not speak of a sick person in that manner, not to talk of the President. Show some respect! The least you can do is to pray for him.” Akunna said.

“See this one! When you are sick where do you go to? Philemon’s chemist! But despite all our wealth our elite fly abroad even when their anus is itching them. Did you ever hear that Mandela was flown abroad? All the times he was sick he was treated at home. He died in a South African hospital.”

“Nnamdi Kanu addresses crowd” Mr Zubi announced next.

“You see what I was telling Alhaj?” Achike continued. “This man has committed treason and they won’t touch him. He is flouting court orders left right and centre and they are turning a blind eye. The Government is unsure of this whole Biafra thing. If not they would have grabbed the man again and locked him up and thrown away the keys. Me I don’t want war. I have a small land in Sango.”

Mrs Zubi had joined the gathering unnoticed. She spoke up when her husband said “Another Nollywood death?”

“Why won’t they die when they keep playing with fire? Today they are inside coffin, tomorrow they are tying red cloth around their waist and painting their eyes with chalk and chanting names of demons. They say it is acting but they don’t know that the devil does not know the spelling of Nollywood. Rather than go to look for one correct prophet that will wash their heads after playing such roles, they will be going from place to place mimicking Hollywood red carpet. Next day they fall down and die. When Funke Akindele did not miss one minute of the hallelujah challenge last month, the others thought she did not know what she was doing.”

“Sports please!” Josiah said.

“Chelsea sign Bakayoko from Monaco” Mr Zubi said, and held up the colourful centre spread.

“Another African player. The guy is too black.”

“He is not an African player. He is from France” Talabi said.

“He is from France just like I am from Japan” Josiah sneered.

“He is French-born and carries a French passport. What is your problem with African players?”

“They do juju. Very soon you will see that those that are competing with him for position in the team will start breaking their legs and in training they will be kicking the air instead of the ball until they find themselves permanently on the bench.”

“Then whose fault is it when they themselves get injured? This guy just had a knee surgery and may be missing the start of the season.”
Irikefe snuck up to me from behind and whispered in my ear “Bros Freke. Sister Esther is cooking for The Undertaker.”

“Shut up Irikefe. Sister Esther is here.” I looked around and did not find Sister Esther.

“Come” Irikefe said, and grabbed my hand.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by BankyGee(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2019
Oyinprince:

Silly question! Have you asked yourself the same?
Oyinprince, I never read your story and I know the feeling when a reader is left hanging in suspense BUT (to Pekele007) what I also know is that the writer creates time to write those stories and there's a reason for everything. He gave valid reasons as to why he didn't update but you're still (sorry to say) ranting. Calling him useless is a highly immature move. Because while you were reading when the updates were consistent you never knew he was useless. Watch your tongue (or finger) next time.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2019
who is quoting all these things na
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Rhayne(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Centino:

Don't wait till you grow up o! Start now. And read aplenty. For inspiration, me I am an overthinker. Writing has made it possible for my loved ones not to desert me because you only need to say one thing and I have made 1000000 conjectures. So I just pour that ability into literature and instead think of Mama Akunna and co and let everyone be grin

Noted, thank you very much
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
niqablady:
Centino,centino,centino....boss am short of words am really impressed

Your new site is the bomb but I still have issues with the comment box and am using chrome

Remain blessed always

Thanks niqablady.

This comment box issue don tire me. Pretty easy I maintain. You could login with your social media account which is easiest.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Gleefreak125(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2019
E wa, ewo ni were gan? Tani Tarasha? Kilofefa nonsense? E je ko ri yin pe o.
Better take your useless selves outta here. This is Number 225, KatakataStreet. You can't be ranting here about what we have no idea of and give no f*ck about. Goan find where to promote your nonsense. We don't want it here.
Number 225, KatakataStreet all the way. Baba Centino, I dey hail o. Thanks for the update. Na you biko.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gleefreak125:
Better take your useless selves outta here. This is Number 225, KatakataStreet. You can't be ranting here about what we have no idea of and give no f*ck about. Goan find where to promote your nonsense. We don't want it here.
Number 225, KatakataStreet all the way. Baba Centino, I dey hail o. Thanks for the update. Na you biko.

the matter tire me oooooo!!! thanks for drawing their attention to it

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gleefreak125:

Lol.

You're welcome hermano.

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Gleefreak125(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kaycee9242:

the matter tire me oooooo!!! thanks for drawing their attention to it
Seriously, I thought I was on a different thread. I kept scrolling up and down to be sure. What kind of useless tactic is that? They kept arguing on a thread that's not theirs about a thread we never knew existed. The most annoying part was when the said writer said he's unaware about this thread and he'd start reading the story. I say Oga you lie. You just wan resurrect something dead. They think they're wise sha, just wanna use Oga Centino's thread to blow. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mostob(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
“Bet me, Alhaji Sirika will collect rent from this man before sunset today. Which kind wahala come be dis for dis number 225 ehn? See what that useless coward Josiah has brought us. This is another Agbonyibo!”
“Ten children! And he is an Alfa!
“I hear the Alfas are like Babalawos. They go about commanding demons all over the place. To think that we just survived Agbonyibo, if at all we have!”
“And he is a mallam. They always carry dagger. That means he will one day chook somebody in the stomach.”
“Where will he be doing his fifty times a day prayers now?”

“And you know before they pray they will wash their hands and blokos. In the full view of everyone! Kai, my children!
centino, God will bless you....the conversations above really got me lmao.
more knowledge bro
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oyinprince:
Okay, Thank God you just confessed you read Tarasha 1 with zeal. I repeat that the only time I had big issues of inconsistency was Tarasha 2. I explained several times, those who wanted to understand did and the ones who were closer to me understood better. I had several challenges and was struggling so hard in school, to most of you, I was giving flimsy excuses.

The issue here was not carrying you along, I did give reasons 80% of time. Even if I carried you along 100% of the time, it won't have made any difference.
Bro let's be honest, you weren't consistent okay, maybe you should write the story down before releasing it
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by alliyuf(f): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Oyinprince:

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by alliyuf(f): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
balorx:
Bro let's be honest, you weren't consistent okay, maybe you should write the story down before releasing it
Maybe you can do that for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.