Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1317967 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by ncChigo(m): 5:29am On Jul 19, 2018
I really feel bad 4 d nurse.. Boss Centimo kill mama already abeg..

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by elpatron95(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2018
ncChigo:

Yea
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Who else picture wasiu as one dude with dreads and tattoos ? grin

Centino, I hail oooo.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by pulchritude94(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
abeg i want this story fast forward

how can i do it pls cheesy cheesy

make mama and wasiu self meet their own wahala the table must not be turned in their own direction alone nao wink

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
tsharp:
missed the last two updates. caught up now. hmmm, even i couldn't have also guessed it was wasiu.

centino well done. since i understood your style i never read and fail to look out for the lesson therein.

it is not everyone that smiles and laughs with you that wish you well. they can be smiling and also killing you. and you should never confide or seek help from people just because they appear nice. also a reminder that the devil is constantly looking to kill, steal and destroy.

thanks boss.

Need I say more? smiley

Thanks man.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2018
ncChigo:

Really tempted to. But as tsharp noted, her character throws up lessons we must never lose sight of in our life sojourn. The cringe worthiness of the situation really should make some of us lucky enough to only experience this in fiction realize how lucky we are. Trust me it is that bad in some instances.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2018
pulchritude94:
abeg i want this story fast forward

how can i do it pls cheesy cheesy

make mama and wasiu self meet their own wahala the table must not be turned in their own direction alone nao wink

I think I'm gonna do this...fast forward grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2018
No fast foward anytin ooooo......make we se as round to BTW wasiu and nurse go be
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eyesofpearls(f): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Wow! This tori too sweet! So much to learn. Thanks Cent.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by RhemaDavids(f): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have really learnt a lot from this story, it actually made me discover the witch in my compound, also made me strengthen my faith as a believer, this woman no longer greets or responds to my greeting. I now know what she knows. Oga cent thanks so much

9 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Microfels: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Great work Centino, I have been following this story with great enthusiasm and you haven't disappointed. However, I think you should ease up on the supernatural aspect, it's beginning to read like a bad Yoruba movie. Although, you have established a great foundation for Mama's supernatural activities and Mr Cosmas' character has given us a unique insight, I think you are beginning to overdo it with Mama's ability to know people's thoughts, aura, primal desires etc. and her other unnatural abilities.

Just my 2cents

5 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Patotelli(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oh i must say you're one of a kind. Oga centno i troway salute, wayoo nurse jo and wasiu don happen to me b4 oo.. I went to greet one of my coursemates back in d days, on getting there around evening i met no one at home but the grandmom to his landlord. So i gave her one out of the breads i brought. Later when my friend came back i we went out and came back around 8;30pm, na so d grandma called me and thank me for d bread. Saying no student living there has ever done such, she said i'm truly a man and she asked me am i a bold or fearful person?, at her and said i dont understand then she told me to go to the fourth room in the B-Q that she have a gift for me there. I"l not lie to you guyz immediately it just seem as if something entered me i walked stright to the room. What i saw oh lord for give me, d door was opened but it has all this net plywood doors. Looking inside i saw this pretty girl doing herself. Oh my!, i dont know what push me i kust opened the door and i entered.......

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Patotelli(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
...AND I ENTERED...
D girl was first shocked but me was just looking like a dummie, d girl put up courage stod up and started removing my clothes, before i know it she's already on my johnthomas which i never noticed it has elongated to full service. We did all kinds of styles oo.. To my vaseline crew i hail.. She gave me a Mouth Gig which no one has beat thsat record till now, plus all what i've taken with my friend before all come begin dey manifest, her ringingtone makes me to never get tire and continue thursting hars and faster.. Her cum ran like a lose tap. My people d next morning i almost ran mad when the girl was about creating scene that i raped her. Hmm oh boy ontop say i believe she and the mama manipulated me, wetin we both enjoyed??.. Well after i left she later collected my phone number from my friend to apologies and to God be the glory we still bleeped until last year she married. Chai d babe na god go punish her..

OGA CENTINO RIDE OONN!!!..

#IDI_OK
#PATOTELLI
#PATTOSKI

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
eyesofpearls:
Wow! This tori too sweet! So much to learn. Thanks Cent.

you're welcome dear.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
OlufemiWhit:
No fast foward anytin ooooo......make we se as round to BTW wasiu and nurse go be

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patotelli:
...AND I ENTERED...
D girl was first shocked but me was just looking like a dummie, d girl put up courage stod up and started removing my clothes, before i know it she's already on my johnthomas which i never noticed it has elongated to full service. We did all kinds of styles oo.. To my vaseline crew i hail.. She gave me a Mouth Gig which no one has beat thsat record till now, plus all what i've taken with my friend before all come begin dey manifest, her ringingtone makes me to never get tire and continue thursting hars and faster.. Her cum ran like a lose tap. My people d next morning i almost ran mad when the girl was about creating scene that i raped her. Hmm oh boy ontop say i believe she and the mama manipulated me, wetin we both enjoyed??.. Well after i left she later collected my phone number from my friend to apologies and to God be the glory we still bleeped until last year she married. Chai d babe na god go punish her..

#IDI_OK
#PATOTELLI
#PATTOSKI

so in a nut shell na you be Wasiu the congo shiner, hope you know that mama no wish you well.hope you go cleansing, shining a congo cause of bread.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
RhemaDavids:
I have really learnt a lot from this story, it actually made me discover the witch in my compound, also made me strengthen my faith as a believer, this woman no longer greets or responds to my greeting. I now know what she knows. Oga cent thanks so much

Wow! Now that's interesting. Wish you the strength dear. Keep the faith. You'll be fine smiley
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Microfels:
Great work Centino, I have been following this story with great enthusiasm and you haven't disappointed. However, I think you should ease up on the supernatural aspect, it's beginning to read like a bad Yoruba movie. Although, you have established a great foundation for Mama's supernatural activities and Mr Cosmas' character has given us a unique insight, I think you are beginning to overdo it with Mama's ability to know people's thoughts, aura, primal desires etc. and her other unnatural abilities.

Just my 2cents

Well noted man wink

Thanks.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Patotelli:
...AND I ENTERED...

#IDI_OK
#PATOTELLI
#PATTOSKI

Pattoski my man! What an experience. I know it can happen. And it does happen. Thank goodness it's a happy ending for you. Not always so.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Patotelli(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
KpagoGIN:

so in a nut shell na you be Wasiu the congo shiner, hope you know that mama no wish you well.hope you go cleansing, shining a congo cause of bread.

My broda d lord is my strenght, thou i no go cleansing but i go confession for church. Thanks man
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Patotelli(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Centino:

Pattoski my man! What an experience. I know it can happen. And it does happen. Thank goodness it's a happy ending for you. Not always so.

Na tru oga mi, later the grandma said she just passed through the place, that's how she knew about what the lady was doing, in between nobody put mind say mama fit manipulate me or d babe. Na now i read your story i remembered the experience. You're wonderful bro...

*thumbs-up* 4 u MR. CENTINO

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Nice one,Centino
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by eitsei(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2018
wetin dem do nurse no good oo... we'll not take this!!! Pls don't let it happen again, that thing can ruin someone, someone everyone knows has some kind of reputation and dignity to protect will now be walking with shame and her head bent down because she doesn't know where the story has reached
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by pulchritude94(f): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2018
RhemaDavids:

grin cheesy
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Centino na so u wan use rubbish my nurse for dt street? Well done bros
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by KpagoGIN(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Patotelli:

My broda d lord is my strenght, thou i no go cleansing but i go confession for church. Thanks man
so you go play X-rated story for man of God....... God is watching you!
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by chara019: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Who else picture wasiu as one dude with dreads and tattoos ? grin

Centino, I hail oooo.
with brown teeth,burnt lip,hoarse voice and tribal marks,chai nurse iyaff suffer
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2018
chara019:
with brown teeth,burnt lip,hoarse voice and tribal marks,chai nurse iyaff suffer

I swear.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ann2012(f): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2018
chara019:

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Dranoid: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Haba na grin

Centino actually said wasiu is fresh and innocent lookingcheesy

Remember when he tricked those policemen to go and meet Mr Kingsley?grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by mcjesuspikin(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
RhemaDavids:
Hahahaha......... bros, dont fight dat woman because of this story oooooooo...
sincerely, this story is out of this world.....
I trowey cap for yhu....
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
RhemaDavids:
Nigerians... AHHH.. this is just Centino's creative imagination I hope you know that? It is not to be used as a basis for measurement. This is how you guys go about taking Nollywood movies literally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.