Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa (29963 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Guyman02: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Politicians gifts are always Greek gifts, it has something always embedded in it
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Chukazu: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
When they gave you the car, you didn't tell us.. Now they collect you no go let hear word
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by LordKO(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Even though I don't hold brief for the governor, but it baffles me whenever I hear people go to war intentionally or otherwise and still expect their opponents to treat them with kid gloves. Pathetic. Senator Ita-Giwa should learn how to fight like a warrior.
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by pmc01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Another Y. Bello vs D. Melaye drama series.
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by k2kay(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Petty
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by modupeleke(f): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
oju olere o oles, thieves
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by selfmadeboss: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
i remember when she used me and promised to buy me a house in ekorinim and only ended up giving me 100k. i told her in my last sms, that thunder will fire her. now it is working. thunder don start the fire am. may she no worry the real thunder wey go fire am next still dey train kungfu for china
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by psalmsjob: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Florence Ita-Giwa is a greedy cougar.

Why did she accept a car, what does she even need one for? This same woman that used cars to spoil Chidi Mokeme and her other fûckboys.

Good for her..now she how she's been humiliated.

This is exactly how she defected from PDP to APC just out of greed.
She deserves every ounce of this embarrassment.

The governor should be more embarrassed by this childish action. I don't like Ita-giwa but I dislike stupidity more than her.

I guess the restaurant she opened as part of her developmental contribution to Cross River according to the governor last year that earn her the car gift from him is now closed down and the money he donated publicly too should be refunded including every handshake and hugs he gave her and smiles he gave should be smiled back too.

Chai, we don sufa fo 9ja as these baby brains are holding post as sensitive as Governor. How can this one make reasonable decision.

I'm seriously planning to contest for this positions soon I'm tired of complaining by the side, I want to join them and get dirty too in a good way ogrin

#EnoughIsEnough
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by KingTom(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
selfmadeboss:
i remember when she used me and promised to buy me a house in ekorinim and only ended up giving me 100k. i told her in my last sms, that thunder will fire her. now it is working. thunder don start the fire am. may she no worry the real thunder wey go fire am next still dey train kungfu for china
how much Ayade go pay you Wise na
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by autonomous22: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
kocvalour:
thieves
please where is Buhari
you mean our resting president. ........
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by oweman: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
What really is wrong with Nigerians ? FG giving relief materials for state governor to divert this was how Sambo and co diverted money meant to equip the Nigerian military fighting boko harm thereby further endangering the lives of the north easth citizens and the military themselves today 3 years running boko haram is becoming untameable as they grown so large its bcoming an unwinnable war .
If the governor of cross river governor has any love for himself he bettee do plenty of repair work to the damage this singular act can cost him to repair able damage this can cause .
If he don't know the election loss of Jonathan is partly pay back for his government diversion of funds to the military for arms and ammunition ¡
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by KingTom(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
psalmsjob:

The governor should be more embarrassed by this childish action. I don't like Ita-giwa but I dislike stupidity more than her.

I guess the restaurant she opened as part of her developmental contribution to Cross River according to the governor last year that earn her the car gift from him is now closed down and the money he donated publicly too should be refunded including every handshake and hugs he gave her and smiles he gave should be smiled back too.

Chai, we don sufa fo 9ja as these baby brains are holding post as sensitive as Governor. How can this one make reasonable decision.

I'm seriously planning to contest for this positions soon I'm tired of complaining by the side, I want to join them and get dirty too in a good way ogrin

#EnoughIsEnough

Make I be your SA I go tell people say you dey sick while you go dey Brazil dey lash big booty girls grin
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
I would do same, why leave PDP and keep embarrassing the government of the day you can't eat your cake and have it undecided
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by dbynonetwork: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This same woman that used cars to spoil Chidi Mokeme and her other fûckboys.

Who told u Chidi mokeme dey bang her?
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Thisis2raw(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Florence Ita-Giwa is a greedy cougar.

Why did she accept a car, what does she even need one for? This same woman that used cars to spoil Chidi Mokeme and her other fûckboys.

Good for her..now she how she's been humiliated.

This is exactly how she defected from PDP to APC just out of greed.
She deserves every ounce of this embarrassment.
finally I can agree with you on something
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by salford1: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
No wonder NK calls Nigeria zoo republic.
Both Giwa and the Cross river government are crazy.
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
ladyF:

Next time she gets a gift from a politician, she should reject it ni. That way, you're not obliged to like their asses. angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

A while....
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by dtrend(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=kocvalour post=58009719]thieves
please where is Buhari He is recuperating in Etung LGA use Google Map to locate d area
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by dtrend(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=veacea post=58024089]Season film
with a title "sheer hate "

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by holluphemydavid(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Awon Ole
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Charly68: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
I think they said Ayade is a professor, there is no iota of wisdom in his action against Mama Bakasi ...in any case the woman may not be bothered by this latest development ..she has more than enough cars already .
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by dtrend(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote a-car-gifted-senator-florence-ita-giwa-calling.html
Lalasticlala[/quote]

who una fight (issue) epp?
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by fernandoc(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Be should also collect the 5million he uses in supporting her restaurant business. Greedy woman.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by fernandoc(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ben should also collect the 5million he used in supporting her restaurant business. Greedy woman.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by xtivin(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don't support stealing from IDPs but nevertheless Ita Giwa have no right to keep the car either, Both are politicians and loyalty is the watchword

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by psalmsjob: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingTom:

Make I be your SA I go tell people say you dey sick while you go dey Brazil dey lash big booty girls grin

Nah, I no be dat kind pesin o grin not that I don't like big booty girls but I don't have to hide and lash it grin my performance as Governor will make people not to mind if I lash for my office sef grin
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Primebuilders(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Which one she dey tell us. When they give u the car u tell us

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by jashar(f): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
I'm more concerned with how he got the money to buy her such an expensive car in the first place.

And why did she accept it if she's so noble?

Make we hear word abeg...
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by Kellibae(f): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Who told u Chidi mokeme dey bang her?

Lol u little boys of yesterday..
Chidi moke and jim iyke were her fvck boyz back then. Infanct chidi literally begged before she let go.. jim was a badass she couldnt hold jim down
Re: Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa by kindredspirit(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow! As short as Iyanya is, he's still taller than Ben Ayade?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / Army Blockades Boko Haram Base / Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.