Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With (900 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by segun400: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2017
Paddy is the son of billionaire businessman, Mike Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With.

I can imagine all the disturbance this guy will be getting from women.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/01/billionaire-son-paddy-adenuga-discloses-the-kind-of-woman-he-can-never-be-with/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Really...

Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Simply put:

If you give me green light, then you aint worth it; I'd rather go for someone who didn't even notice me emotionally.
Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by sunnysunny69(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2017
The list is endless, I kind of hate them drama queen.
Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
Simply put:

If you give me green light, then you aint worth it; I'd rather go for someone who didn't even notice me emotionally.

undecided

Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by jerryadigun: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2017
I need NwaAmaikpe's comments on this matter. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
Simply put:

As you fine so na Chelsea you go join

Big diick fall on you pvnny this new month
Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by NwaAmaikpe: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

The fact is;

Paddy Adenuga can't actually be with any woman...he is an unreformable gay.
He really received it hard from D'Banj back in the days.

Unfortunately; to save face, his family will eventually force him to marry one unfortunate girl. When that happens, look out for his bestman....that's actually the bride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2017
sonofLuci:

undecided
oh! How best would you interpret that? Oh! I forgot, you aint a lady so you probably won't understand!
Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by CplusJason: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2017
So what should we do with this now?

Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by mccben4(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2017
its not his fault when hoes won't stop throwing themselves around
Re: Billionaire Son, Paddy Adenuga, Discloses The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With by mccben4(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fact is;

Paddy Adenuga can't actually be with any woman...he is an unreformable gay.
He really received it hard from D'Banj back in the days.

Unfortunately; to save face, his family will eventually force him to marry one unfortunate girl. When that happens, look out for his bestman....that's actually the bride.
but this nwaamaikpe can anything good come out of you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Atm Swallows Your Card / Things I'm Learning Fast About Business / Any Kosso Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.