Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

"Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo (43877 Views)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by ObiOmaMu: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Davido's Brother Reacts After He Was Mentioned In Matharoo Sisters Sex Scandal

Davido's brother, Adewale Adeleke has reacted to being dragged out in the dirty sex scandal fight involving Kiran, one of the Matharoo sisters and  a former 'sex mate' named Pam who was celebrating the sisters infamous arrest in Nigeria for blackmailing billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola.

According to Kiran, Pam slept with Davido's brother Adewale Adeleke in London.

However reacting to this via Instagram, Adewale wrote  'Hoes be looking for that come up' and thanking God for saving him from "the situation". 

Here's what Kiran wrote; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/davidos-brother-reacts-mentioned-matharoo-sisters-dirty-sex-scandal-fight.html

2 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by idoncare440(f): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2017
chei pvssy n life don spoil.. mo GBE o...my eyes shall not c evil in diz new month

3 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Papiikush: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2017
Pussý has always been the downfall of men.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by sunnysunny69(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2017
How many celebrities and politicians this two sisters f*ck in Nigeria only God knows. Throughout their many years in Nigeria they stay in Eko hotel.

They fu*k rich celebrities and politicians then blackmail them through their closed down website (nigergistlive) Adenuga was too smart for them, he simply set up their front BAUDEX while trying to pick up blackmailing money.

If they were Nigerian, they will be in prison by now. Shame on the police.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:

Stoopid men you mean!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by emmy4lov(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
the most ridiculous post...

tecno w3 and Samsung grand prime up for sale.

whatsapp: 07065173203 lagos

2 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by manee2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
mehn...

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by HottestFire: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who is more of a LovePeddler? This matharoo sister should mind their LovePeddler biz.
Seun should be careful with this sensor of a thing, I typed W*hore, how come I am seeing..

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by megabrainz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
This Davido thing Don tire me

3 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by helphelp: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is it just me, cos I read it like two p*ssies fighting ooo

2 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by kokomaster4d: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chai nawa. Meanwhile has anyone checked www.yembos.com
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by scribble: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Execuwhores
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by weiren(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
God save us from Hoes and Cutlass angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by ableguy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na waoo for this sisters, well I don't doubt their story like someone said there's an atom of truth in evey rumour
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Adeleke family
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by teesmarth(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:
You are always everywhere why ?
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by tomdon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ugly bitches

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Ezedon(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
There's an atom of truth in every rumour, another baby mama loading...
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Woman is root of all evil.

Pls don't quote me. I'm referring to the EVE that is in the Bible.
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by nobleblood: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Matharoo sisters blyke..op is because we didn't give you our goddies that you are blamailing us with davido soo..oya come and chuck the cap put small..

Oloburuku fall on you!

2 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by MrMcJay(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
sunnysunny69:
How many celebrities and politicians this two sisters f*ck in Nigeria only God knows. Throughout their many years in Nigeria they stay in Eko hotel.

They fu*k rich celebrities and politicians then blackmail them through their closed website (nigergistlive). Asking for money to pulled down the internet post, Adenuga was too smart for them, he simply set and pick up their front BAUDEX while trying to pick up blackmailing money.

For all that crime, the police made a deal with the sisters .( close the website down and must not publish many secret sex pictures and tape of celebrities the sisters had)

If they were Nigerian, they will be in prison by now. Shame on the police.

Those sisters had sex with even prominent pastors here in Nigeria. When I read about their escapades on SDK blog, I was short of words.

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by jashar(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who are all of them?
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wey the reaction?

Did he turn green like the incredible hulk?
Big grammar no sense.
Still kids on NL
make I commot again. Waiting till una grow up.
By the way NwaAmaikpe good job. I dey feel you from background.
By the way Seun open your palm spread am against your face

2 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by haibe(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
But why are ladies like this? Funny creatures
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by UjSizzle(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by KingLennon(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Their own business....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by ebidabs: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm... na una sabi...
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
How were they able to entice so many wealthy men into their trap?

2 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Justuceleague2: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) / Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.