Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai (49846 Views)

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Nigerian Rapper Phyno And American Rapper Rihanna Cuddle In New Photos / OMG - Checkout Throwback Picture Of Rapper Phyno - Poverty Is Bad O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by DadojoReloaded(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
What is the throwback about this photo?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Solomontroy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ehn So we should now Fry Mango undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
You guys are disturbing Hushpuppi who is preparing for his trip to Maldives. Please you guys should let him be.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by alcmene: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
The way the puppy dog dey smile give camera man, it's obvious he actually begged phyno for pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gaypal:
HushPpie ma niggure. Dude representing well.
Efcc fall on you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by chronique(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Respect55:
Even as I hate Hushpuppi's attitude, I don't think he wud beg phyno for a shot

Exactly. The picture doesn't look like he begged to be in it. Instead, it looks like the others are actually excited to take a picture with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Maximuf: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by udysweet(f): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
oluwasegun400:
This is Throwback Photo of Malaysia based, Nigerian Big boy Ray Hushpuppi and Rapper Phyno and Mc Galaxy together in Dubai.

See below:
where Mc galaxy there
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by odinga1of: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
oluwasegun400:
This is Throwback Photo of Malaysia based, Nigerian Big boy Ray Hushpuppi and Rapper Phyno and Mc Galaxy together in Dubai.

See below:

OP the last guy is not even related to MC GALAXY..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by pressplay411(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks to hungry bloggers and attention mongers like OP any slowpoke can now become an overnight celebrity.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Edum13656: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
so u saved the photo?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by dreezybines: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Respect55:

My thoughts Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by mybestlove(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
So this hushpuppy is based in Malaysia. Therefore, his acclaimed wealth is 100% dirty and illegally acquired. Most of us have been to Malaysia and can attest to the fact that 95%of Nigerians in Malaysia are into dirty businesses. Internet scam, drug trafficking, prostitution, robbery and even killing for human parts businesses.
Hushpuppi most fall into any of these. Or let him tell us the company he has in Malaysia that generates the money.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Respect55(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
chronique:

Exactly. The picture doesn't look like he begged to be in it. Instead, it looks like the others are actually excited to take a picture with him.
Exactly.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by chocorex(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
phoyno dosnt look like hes taking a photo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by paradigmshift(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
that is not photo factory even phyno said it himself and even mentioned in his jabs that hushpuppi begged him to snap with him at malaysia......naija and i too know undecided. @op that is not mc Galaxy ...stop drinking garri too much..it is affecting your eyes

what do u expect phyno to say lmao
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Kaymaxine(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
If ds guy is a puppy,den his mum is a bitch(female dog)
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by paradigmshift(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
nony43:
This guy Hushpuppy wear the most expensive designers, yet they don't look on him, he loves fashion but fashion dislikes him.

aba made look good on u.
amadioha fall on u lmao

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Gaypal: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Efcc fall on you
Nigger you gay? Fucck off ma mention.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by paradigmshift(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Respect55:

don't mind phyno jare.
Na lie b dt now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by bazooka1: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hushpupi seems to have taken over the entertainment industry from the real players without every stepping into a studio.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
all of them are clown
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by stGabrielo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok,clap for ya sef....I wan fry water for una
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Gwan2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
nony43:
This guy Hushpuppy wear the most expensive designers, yet they don't look on him, he loves fashion but fashion dislikes him.

What is the meaning of your post, very incoherent. How does fashion dislike him .........Like it or leave it, Hushpuppy is the best dresser I've seen yet as far as naija celebrities are consign, WHAT. The nigga makes having money looks good!!!...not just smoking, drinking and following oloshos upadan because you are financially buoyant. To cap it up, the nigga is DOPE!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by EmekaBlue(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
I gat no tym for this shit
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by babatops(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
How friends quickly turn into for.For more on hushuppi.Click on this link.http://padigist.com/2017/06/30/rapper-zoro-warns-hushpuppi-not-to-set-foot-in-south-east-nigeria/
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Appraizzal: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
iamdannyfc:
Oowkay.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce? Lets meet at http://Onlysage.Tk so we can chat by question and answering ourselve..
this kind of English.. I hope you have a special center nearby...

Queen Primer fall on you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by suso(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
nony43:

Haters
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by harrowmykel(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps developed by a nigerian..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here -----

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0097fac8

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here ---
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ba19a7db

Kindly share
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Memphis357(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gaypal:
HushPpie ma niggure. Dude representing well.
Your moniker says it all.....
smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Aremu Afolayan Sleeping On The Floor In London - Nigeria High Commission (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.