Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai (49847 Views)

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / Nigerian Rapper Phyno And American Rapper Rihanna Cuddle In New Photos / OMG - Checkout Throwback Picture Of Rapper Phyno - Poverty Is Bad O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by bsideboii(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
That's not MC galaxy nw..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Hushpuppi: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
mybestlove:
So this hushpuppy is based in Malaysia. Therefore, his acclaimed wealth is 100% dirty and illegally acquired. Most of us have been to Malaysia and can attest to the fact that 95%of Nigerians in Malaysia are into dirty businesses. Internet scam, drug trafficking, prostitution, robbery and even killing for human parts businesses.
Hushpuppi most fall into any of these. Or let him tell us the company he has in Malaysia that generates the money.

You really wanna know what I do?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Hushpuppi: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
lonelydora:
You guys are disturbing Hushpuppi who is preparing for his trip to Maldives. Please you guys should let him be.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Hushpuppi: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Respect55:
Even as I hate Hushpuppi's attitude, I don't think he wud beg phyno for a shot

You got the jab... Much love from Gucci town

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Hushpuppi: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
that is not photo factory even phyno said it himself and even mentioned in his jabs that hushpuppi begged him to snap with him at malaysia......naija and i too know undecided. @op that is not mc Galaxy ...stop drinking garri too much..it is affecting your eyes

I didn't beg for any photo... All lies
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Liljeez(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
that is not photo factory even phyno said it himself and even mentioned in his jabs that hushpuppi begged him to snap with him at malaysia......naija and i too know undecided. @op that is not mc Galaxy ...stop drinking garri too much..it is affecting your eyes

True, Phyno said it was in Malay. But op is now saying its in Dubai......im confused
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by talk2saintify(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by oodua1stson: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
nony43:
This guy Hushpuppy wear the most expensive designers, yet they don't look on him, he loves fashion but fashion dislikes him.
you can hate him and I'll understand but to say those kits don't fit him? Has the hatred blinded to or what?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by ndnuray(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Photoshopping grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Adaomalight(f): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
2dice01:
seems hushpuppi just renew your monthly allawee

So we should fry cement abi
grin
2dice01:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Felixtami(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
abeg o, is asking novv begging
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by dustmalik: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gwan2:

What is the meaning of your post, very incoherent. How does fashion dislike him .........Like it or leave it, Hushpuppy is the best dresser I've seen yet as far as naija celebrities are consign, WHAT. The nigga makes having money looks good!!!...not just smoking, drinking and following oloshos upadan because you are financially buoyant. To cap it up, the nigga is DOPE!
The emboldened is exactly my observation. None of the so-called celebrities in Nigeria dress better than Hushpuppi.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Respect55(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hushpuppi:

You got the jab... Much love from Gucci town
Yea, sure.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by TonyBankz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
2dice01:

No make we go shw buhari there throwback..zo he will congrate em..eh undecided
2dice01:

No make we go shw buhari there throwback..zo he will congrate em..eh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by TonyBankz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
2dice01:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by datigbogirl: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Respect55:

His posture is d opposite of a person begging for a shot....the two dudes beside him actually look like d ones famzing with Phyno trying so hard not to lerrit show....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Can s'il1 plus help me out l cant see pixs.. thanks
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Casablanca22: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
nony43:
This guy Hushpuppy wear the most expensive designers, yet they don't look on him, he loves fashion but fashion dislikes him.
Try and wear one lets see how you will look... bad belle.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Casablanca22: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Respect55:
God bless you for saying the truth.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Casablanca22: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
By the look of the picture you will know that Hussh has been in the game of money before Phyno. ... Phyno is my man but he looks like he dey hungry small then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Respect55(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Casablanca22:

God bless you for saying the truth.
Lol. Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Respect55(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
datigbogirl:

His posture is d opposite of a person begging for a shot....the two dudes beside him actually look like d ones famzing with Phyno trying so hard not to lerrit show....
U get mouth
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by adellam16(f): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2017
oluwasegun400:
This is Throwback Photo of Malaysia based, Nigerian Big boy Ray Hushpuppi and Rapper Phyno and Mc Galaxy together in Dubai.

See below:
and we care becaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuse
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by Afrocentric: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2017
nony43:
what about you? Let's see you in designers cloths and weigh you. People like you don't even have rag to wear
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai by zuma4k(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2017
That's SUNNY and not MC GALAXY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Aremu Afolayan Sleeping On The Floor In London - Nigeria High Commission (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.