Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (85911 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by DollarAngel(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
anuliecutie:
hardwork truely pays!

WHERE YOU SEE THE HARDWORK EXCEPT THE SECOND WOMAN THE REST ARE OIL MONEY AT THE EXPENSE OF NIGERIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by yrex01(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Those that really slays !!! grin
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by do4luv14(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Comot number one, she does not work for the bill that shoot her to wealth,

two, she does not merit being in the list, for she does not buy, neither work for the oil wall that was given to her
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by koolcat: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
REAL SLAY QUEENS
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
pix of their private jet please
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by GuntersChain(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
common wealth money.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by rattlesnake(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
how can a woman have money than me

LAI LAI
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by slimfit1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Let the suffering continue in Nigeria.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Really? shocked
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by doskie(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
edo gurls been having private jets since something something AD
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by nwakibie3(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
You ppl should stop promoting these thieves. We all know the source of their wealth.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by 9jatatafo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
who private jets EPP?
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by 3RNEST(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Impressive!!
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by whizzyleejr(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Why is it not meet the top 4 nigerian billionaire women and who have helped nigeria to become great but private jet owners
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na wa oooo oooo.
Tick ladies.

Bitcoins available at N395.
You can also sell to us and get paid instantly.

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:
These here are the real slay queens.
Don't I just love Daisy Danjuma.

Hustle hard let your success speak for you.
Am sorry how did daisy danjuma hustle. All of them ought to be brutally raped anally with a broomstick and then shot on national TV.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by stGabrielo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
ok,now that I've know and then make I fry rice
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ivolt: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
masada:
has if dey all worked for it
it's either oil wealth or access to our collective wealth
It pays to know people in high places

Technically, no human can work hard(muscle) to acquire money for a private
jet.
Only working smart can guarantee such income.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ivolt: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
DollarAngel:

WHERE YOU SEE THE HARDWORK EXCEPT THE SECOND WOMAN THE REST ARE OIL MONEY AT THE EXPENSE OF NIGERIANS.

Why are you not a billionaire since you know the secrets to Nigerian wealth ?
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Omeny: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oh Oil Money. My Niger Delta people are living in penury despite God given resources and non Niger-Deltans are enjoying the petrol dollars. How can Nigeria move forward with injustice like this?
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by eclecticbaron: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
HottestFire:
One thing they all have in common is that at one time in their life, they had access to the corridors of power. You know what I am not trying to say shocked cool

Abeg chop knuckles. Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by festyese: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
This list is not complete. Lemme go and inform tboss that her name was omitted.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ikgabriel(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
I hate it wen it'll sound as if I'm hating, but op why should I know? If I must know, then you must also know I have something!!!
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Bondesniger(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
the list is not ended
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Politicking: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abfinest007:
I can swear that Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke didn't buy d private jet with her money but with Nigeria money
. She bought it with money from her father's Land where the oil comes from, meaning is her right

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by michoim(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
No.2 is still under probe.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by harrowmykel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps developed by a nigerian..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here -----

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0097fac8

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here ---
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ba19a7db

Kindly share
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by stuffs4me(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where is TBoss sef
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by bsideboii(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Dailyreporters(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
it is well
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by CuteMorriz: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:
These here are the real slay queens.
Don't I just love Daisy Danjuma.

Hustle hard let your success speak for you.
where did they hustle?.....typical Nigerian
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by misano(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Just like their male counterparts, none of them is a 'creator'. All the jets are linked to cheap oil money.

Exactly.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

 7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.