Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (85924 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Cleopatra4(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
My name go follow for that list someday.. smiley

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by masada: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
ivolt:

In true sense, all riches are at the expense of the populace, as they
say the devil is in the details.

If we don't want the populace to be taken advantage
of, we will need a super communist government where everyone
is worth the same.
Examples are Cuba and North korea, though they aren't
perfect.

The next question is whether you will love such system ?

nah
communism breeds complacency
capitalism breeds sharks
and sharks knows no populace
strictly business
but in this context dey ain't no capitalist
they r opportunist
who got rich through nepotism
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by iukpe: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
whizzyleejr:
Why is it not meet the top 4 nigerian billionaire women and who have helped nigeria to become great but private jet owners

They all made money from no other source than oil. Just connection and fixing, no real talent. Who is who game. They are all looting instruments that assist other looters make their way.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by ivolt: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
masada:

nah
communism breeds complacency
capitalism breeds sharks
and sharks knows no populace
strictly business
but in this context dey ain't no capitalist
they r opportunist
who got rich through nepotism

Aside the one that got the jet as a gift, the
rest are pure capitalist.

Capitalism and nepotism aren't mutually
exclusive, in fact they are more related
than you think, as individuals are more inclined
to hire or award contracts to an acquaintance than
a random stranger.

This is the reality of the world.
Capitalist riches = Who you know + What you know.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
So if I know them, will I automatically own one too?
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by KanwuliaExtra: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
None from BIAFRICA? shocked
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/05/four-nigerian-female-billionaires-who.html

Bros u smoke Soakaway Pipe

Alison Madueke does not have a private jet......... Last time she wen to the uk, she flew public like everyone else, even bubu was on the same flight with her...
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by masada: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
ivolt:

Aside the one that got the jet as a gift, the
rest are pure capitalist.

Capitalism and nepotism aren't mutually
exclusive, in fact they are more related
than you think, as individuals are more inclined
to hire or award contracts to an acquaintance than
a random stranger.

This is the reality of the world.
Capitalist riches = Who you know + What you know.

hmmm
guess it is what it is
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by yassjib: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
our money
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by pweetiedee(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
lonelydora:
This list will be updated in few years to come because my wife will soon join them

Amen. And me too oo and my sisters sef.

why is ur name lonely Dora when you have a wife?

mind urself o

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by chuks34(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:

It will cost grin

Are u for real.
Help na biko

Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by lonelydora: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
pweetiedee:

Amen. And me too oo and my sisters sef.

why is ur name lonely Dora when you have a wife?

mind urself o

I have been begging mods to change the name. Dora was my gf name when I was single bavk in the days. The day I opened nairaland account, she was complaining of being lonely whenever I go to work, hence the name lonelydora.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2017
HottestFire:
One thing they all have in common is that at one time in their life, they had access to the corridors of power. You know what I am not trying to say shocked cool

Dangote, Otedola and all business moguls of repute, have access to the corridors of power, they must be gay to win favors, right? Your brain needs cleansing
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Lalas247(f): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
chuks34:

Are u for real.
Help na biko
Yes it will cost
Nothing is free these days ... grin
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by chuks34(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes it will cost
Nothing is free these days ... grin
Maybe next time but not on dis one embarassed
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by HottestFire: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Dangote, Otedola and all business moguls of repute, have access to the corridors of power, they must be gay to win favors, right? Your brain needs cleansing

It's a pity when the only thing you think about is sexuality of the women gender. I reserve the right to keep what I know about this women.
Since you know that my brain needs cleansing, kindly assist as suggested.
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by Lalas247(f): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2017
chuks34:

Maybe next time but not on dis one embarassed
Na wa o
You really wanna know
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by chuks34(m): 1:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Na wa o
You really wanna know
No tell me again! undecided
Re: Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33am On Apr 09, 2018
South South =2
South West = 2

North and East? ? ?

Wetin do una totos? cheesy

World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos / Toll Gates In Dubai: See What Can Be Achieved With Technology (PHOTOS)