Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) (23558 Views)

Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation / AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by addikt(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na desert these guys been dey live sha, I hope water no scarce them... thanks to the government and I pray those people won't revisit the area as them no dey see good things for face.

4 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by mmsen: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
okenwa:
Nice effort

But why waste money to fence the small houses. The fence alone has consumed more money knowing fully well that the villagers has little valuables to guide

It isn't a waste, it provides definition and order to the village as well as privacy.

At least this way the nonsensical land disputes that take place in other villages can be avoided.

They did a good job.

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Government made me proud with this

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by Rokaa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingLennon:
I'm happy to see smiles on their faces after the agony they must have gone through...

There was a voa news video i watched taped by boko haram themselves showing how they live and how life was in the territories they control.

When the video was shown to one grown man whose town was seized and destroyed back then, he broke in tears, he can't bear the horrifying memories. The story is same with most villagers whose towns were overran by boko haram.

Buratai and Buhari deserves every commendation, boko haram would've seized lots of states, unleash worst of mayhems and operated like isis if not for their quick intervention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by facelessangel: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
A bill was sent to the national assembly recently to set up South East developement commision to rebuild South east after 50Yrs the FG promised to rebiuld SE and it was thrown out. And our senators and Rep members are still sitting there collecting allowances.

The only leader we have today is Kanu and his IPOB. All those politisiance are on there own. The status quo will never be allowed to continue.

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by buchai: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
is like boko haram was introduced to upgrade the living standard of most if not majority of Northerner's. war does not pay and war is a destruction life's and property, this is a picture of "a house that was burnt down, definitely it will be more beautiful when rebuilt".

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by Respect55(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
okenwa:
Nice effort

But why waste money to fence the small houses. The fence alone has consumed more money knowing fully well that the villagers has little valuables to guide
Dats how dey build in the North bro. Even a single room will be fenced.
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by me69: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
hornyofife:
with oil money right? God is watching.
no be God put the oil there, no be him make the border of Nigeria the way it is?

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by meolaniyi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
facelessangel:
If not for boko haram, would this village ever be remembered.
Violence pays in Nigeria.
Niger delta got 13% oil derivation.
Nigeria does not understand peaceful agitation and negociation
Nigeria government will never remember you unless you take up arms.

Lets see what Biafra will get. May be they are waiting for the agitators to take up
Arms before the needful is done.

Shame to all politicians

Look at the speed they used to reconstruct the state where war is still going on.
And check out the igbos whose their land was destroyed by Nigeria army 50yrs ago
Still nothing was done.

And you say we should close our eyes to this injustice.
This is why I want my own country.

Long live the Biafran Agitators.
my friend stop wailing. Igbos brought the war upon themselves. You cant eat your cake and have it

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by chigo003(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hope Boko boys won't come around

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by modsfucker: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
hornyofife:
with oil money right? God is watching.

Do you have oil on your dad's plot of land? If not, remain silent indefinitely....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
After the civil war in 1970 were these sort of settlements built for Igbos? I will like to know.

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by salihu2nic: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
okenwa:
Nice effort

Take a good look at the aerial view. Its a typical desert u wouldn't wnt ur room to be in the open.

2 Likes

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nnah see desert.

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by lastmessenger: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
meolaniyi:
my friend stop wailing. Igbos brought the war upon themselves. You cant eat your cake and have it
and the north should eat their cake and have it? Who are the bokoharam if not northern people?

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by facelessangel: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abagworo:
After the civil war in 1970 were these sort of settlements built for Igbos? I will like to know.
what is this afonja saying. I know you are happy in your mind. No kingdom lasts for ever.

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by byemx06(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
okenwa:
Nice effort

northerner dnt allow outsiders to see der wife unless close relatives, u can't come into the compound
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by salihu2nic: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abagworo:

A good question but for the then "governor" in charge of the affected area/settlement.
Kashim shetima is the current governor of Borno State...... So its a state government project.

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by Beetobee(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

Their wives are guarded like gold and diamond and have to be kept behind those walls, they call it ba shiga.

Wives and extensively women, are like gold and diamond.
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by BentSpoon(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

See what Biafra is doing for North imagine what they will do when they get independence

Meanwhile somewhere in delta

The gods are watching angry

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by facelessangel: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
salihu2nic:

A good question but for the then "governor" in charge of the affected area/settlement.
Kashim shetima is the current governor of Borno State...... So its a state government project.
stop those lies. FG has established North east developement commision. Its federal government project.
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by tobrinskilanski: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
mirabel001:
when boko boys hit them, u wil nt knw it again

Is it funny??...no it's not funny.

BTW...stop posting negative tins...u should always be a good girl.
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by bareal(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
facelessangel:
A bill was sent to the national assembly recently to set up South East developement commision to rebuild South east after 50Yrs the FG promised to rebiuld SE and it was thrown out. And our senators and Rep members are still sitting there collecting allowances.

The only leader we have today is Kanu and his IPOB. All those politisiance are on there own. The status quo will never be allowed to continue.

And if Kanu decides to contest for an election, you guys will still not vote for him just like they did to Ojukwu... we are our own enemies.

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by talk2emma: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Y can't the government do the same in ND where the money is coming from.
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by juwoonn(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
okenwa:
Nice effort

Protecting valuables is not the only advantage of fence
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kyase:
Northeners like privacy, almost all the houses in the north are fenced.
privacy hiding their illicit business from plying eyes
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by facelessangel: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
bareal:

And if Kanu decides to contest for an election, you guys will still not vote for him just like they did to Ojukwu... we are our own enemies.
afonja go and die. When has it become that not voting for a partucalar candidate makes your tribe enemy of ones tribe.

Propaganda from afonja
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Rokaa:

There was a voa news video i watched taped by boko haram themselves showing how they live and how life was in the territories they control.

When the video was shown to one grown man whose town was seized and destroyed back then, he broke in tears, he can't bear the horrifying memories. The story is same with most villagers whose towns were overran by boko haram.

Buratai and Buhari deserves every commendation, boko haram would've seized lots of states, unleash worst of mayhems and operated like isis if not for their quick intervention.
and one of the states they are going to seize is Lagos grin
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by jamislaw(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
I hope this governor Shatima has finished building my grandmother's house in Bama?
Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by realjoker(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
BiafranYouths:
Only possible with our oil money
which Biafra oil? Or are you talking about Ur inconsequential 1.1% crude oil?

1 Like

Re: The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) by akaahs(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
The most annoying thing is this guys 'll never learn their lesson, one mallam 'll wake up tomorrow brain wash them nd they 'll still fall for his lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.