Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (22550 Views)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Victoria Kimani And Tiwa Savage’s Beef / Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by oluwatoba400: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Barely a year after throwing her a lavish birthday party, Sexy Kenyan musician signed to Chocolate City record label Victoria Kimani and her South African-based Nigerian bae, Stanley Obiamalu unfollow each other on IG.

According to Online reports, Stanley threw Victoria an over the top black tie birthday party attended by close friends in Johannesburg last year.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/01/singer-victoria-kimani-and-her-nigerian-bae-stanley-obiamalu-unfollow-each-other-on-ig/

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
oluwatoba400:
Barely a year after throwing her a lavish birthday party, Victoria Kimani and her Nigerian bae, Stanley Obiamalu, unfollow each other on IG
Okay.when I was 9 I gave a fvck

It was misused on posts like this

Then dad sat me down and said to me
son Don't give fvcks carelessly
they are precious miniscule attention spots when added up add to the wholesomeness of life
.hence manage this

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Hotshawarma(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
So we should boil ice-cream or what??how is that our business

11 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by kokomaster4d: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
cHA
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

And that was the birthday that broke the camel's back; our brother has not recovered from it ever since; he can't eat, drink or coordinate himself anymore.

We watched as he literally shutdown every business he had on a daily basis.

That is how our brother was Kimani-ed from the village.

17 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by deepwater(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
OoooH really
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Franzinni: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Allah hu Akbar... Alhamdulilah! Instagram is harram.. That is why I always post strictly on xvideos... (wink)

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NwaAmaikpe: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

Nice one from a wise Igbo boy.

Igbos are trained to go after decent girls not this one whose body count is twice more than the countries in Africa.

I wonder what even attracted him to her in the first place...unless it was just the adventure of dating an ugly and talentless Kenyan lady whose pûssy is the Chocolate City's crew goalpost.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Divay22(f): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Op Wetin you say make we do na undecided undecided
If all this celeb ain't there,or they decided to keep their life private,it obvious won't have anything to say or post sad sad...

Monitoring agent
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by manmind: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Reason??
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mjbaba: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ok. (Yaaaawn)
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by finnestdope(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
And this is news also... Mtcheeeew
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NwaNimo1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
He should sue her for the refund of monies wasted on her assss.....
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Debaddest(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
What's my bizness?

I unfollowed Davido when shaving stick fall on him, and nobody noticed it.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by braceurself(f): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
So ma beg her to add the name abi
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Pavore9: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
The attraction is over.....they both move on to the next.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by TANKDESTROYER(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
end time folks
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by googlepikins: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Maybe she couldn't get our Biafran passport. I know I will offend Ewedu people here, just watch.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Allylic(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nairaland and yeye....

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nofuckgiven: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
I give a fu.c.k cos the guy is cute cheesy grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Abfinest007(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
something is coming break-up I guess
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by vanida6: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
wetin be my buzness undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls how do I comment?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by rattlesnake(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
and una follow them come NL
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thank God pple did not react this time,they r minding their bis.Good one.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by kceewhyte(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who unfollow first
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Monitoring spirits
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by larrymoore(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
their business
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by seunny4lif(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
And?

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NLProblemChild(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who are this people again
Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NwaAmaikpe: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Franzinni:
Allah hu Akbar... Alhamdulilah! Instagram is harram.. That is why I always post strictly on xvideos... (wink)

shocked

"A'uzhu billahi minash shaitanir rajim.
A'uzu billahi min ash shaitani r rajimi Bismi 'llahi 'r-rahmani 'r-rahim"

May your virgins when you get to paradise be plump half-castes because of this wise post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by zodd(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
love and its trials

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Visits LUTH Children Emergency Ward With Mascots On Her Birthday / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest / “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.