Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

“Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss (22563 Views)

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes / Uche Iwuanyawu Sacked By Husband Over Sex Video 3mths After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by PregnantBoy(m): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2013
"All she did was cry her eyes out"- Ill Bliss said this during an interview with Hiphopworld magazine.

Ill Bliss disclosed that Chidinma's alleged sextape got her devastated and she cried bitterly..

He said:

‘I got an e-mail from a blogger one morning saying that ‘your artiste Chidinma has a sex tape out, get in touch with us’ and I called her that morning and told her (Chidinma),’

‘All she did was cry her eyes out, saying ‘I’m only a small girl; I’ve not wronged anybody, why will anyone do this to me?’ He added..

On how the scandal was handled, he said:

"I told her that we will speak when we want to
and it will not be to defend the sex tape issue but to communicate her success. And indeed it worked,’

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7294[/url]

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by bigtt76(f): 4:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Small girl ko small girl ni ...wennshe de hump de guy and taping it e never know ..abeg waka pass joor!

10 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by nsk1stson: 4:41am On Dec 21, 2013
same chidimma lied to us that d allegation z notin to her

1 Like

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by nsk1stson: 4:43am On Dec 21, 2013
bigtt76: Small girl ko small girl ni ...wennshe de hump de guy and taping it e never know ..abeg waka pass joor!
......u sure say na she?

2 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by arkreality: 5:47am On Dec 21, 2013
bigtt76: Small girl ko small girl ni ...wennshe de hump de guy and taping it e never know ..abeg waka pass joor!

You think every other girl is spoilt like you? Pls stop the jealousy abeg.

21 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by IAMBREEZY: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Airforce1(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
"All she did was cry her eyes out"- Ill Bliss said this during an interview with Hiphopworld magazine.

Ill Bliss disclosed that Chidinma's alleged sextape got her devastated and she cried bitterly..

He said:

‘I got an e-mail from a blogger one morning saying that ‘your artiste Chidinma has a sex tape out, get in touch with us’ and I called her that morning and told her (Chidinma),’

‘All she did was cry her eyes out, saying ‘I’m only a small girl; I’ve not wronged anybody, why will anyone do this to me?’ He added..

On how the scandal was handled, he said:

"I told her that we will speak when we want to
and it will not be to defend the sex tape issue but to communicate her success. And indeed it worked,’

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7294[/url]

@the Bolded....

Just confirmed she was the girl we saw n that video..

She actually did it.

Stuupid girl

3 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by melicent: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Who is fooling who ? We no be smellos , or maybe she has another twin sister (cloned).

1 Like

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by homesteady(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Eya! Poor innocent chidinma sad sad I know that you are not the girl in that video!

2 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2013
That girl looks too much like her for it not to be her. The resemblance is just too much.
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by axortedbabe(f): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2013
still unfoldin..
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by joephemzyz(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Abeg who get the link o! undecided
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by fr3do(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2013
There is no scandal
Steve Wonder will tell that she isnt the one in the so called compromising video.

1 Like

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by imsparkling(f): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Stewpied bloggers ff me @joyswtie2
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by skyscraperTM(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Make she go sidon jor. Is she a "V" ?

Leaked sex-tape whether voluntary or involuntary is a norm in the entertainent industry. Apparently, The sex-tape gave her more popularity. and right now, we're even giving her more popularity.

1 Like

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by donkross1(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Na she oo, no be she oo. She z still making r money. No tym 4 Negative energy jare

3 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by ifeomabernard(f): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
I saw d video myself d gurl looks just lyk her!
Small gurl no dey bleep!

1 Like

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Gee001: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2013
It's wa o. I thought as a celebrity, you have to develop a thick skin in other to handle issues cos it must definitely come. She was interviewed where she cleaned her name 4rm d "dirt" with boldness, now illbliss said she cried.
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Big4wig(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2013
She cried her eyes out & yet she no blind undecided undecided
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by honeikate(f): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2013
Ewoooo..my very own chichi fa,infact who gt d link make I see bfore I go get wetin to talk
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2013
"Going To Africa, Hope I don't Contact AIDS"- Top Company Director Tweets.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/going-to-africa-hope-i-dont-contact.html
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Dannylux: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2013
I've seen the American p0rn star who ruined her image in another video (Quote me to preach and die) The duo share a striking resemblance but in this particular video, the image wasn't blurred like the one said to be her sexx tape..

Forgot her name, she rocks low hair cut too.

2 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by victorazy(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Airforce1:

@the Bolded....

She actually did it.

Stuupid girl

Bros! It maybe computer work, nofin is imposible with computer.
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2013
all na crocodie tears,she cried cos the video leaked,not that she was remorseful for doing it....
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Sknda(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
A wonderful daily morning devotional for You. www.gospelshower..com
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
ifeomabernard:
Small gurl no dey bleep!

I tire oo grin grin grin
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Decryptor(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Airforce1:

@the Bolded....

She actually did it.

Stuupid girl

Foolish Ieediott! Just because a video of you "doing it" with some sore looser girl is not out does not make you holier and more decent than she is. He who is without sin should cast the first stone

4 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by ednut1(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2013
no be she. but chidinma no be small gal. must have tasted bigg rods

1 Like

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by sEGXY2(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Na she sabi o
Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by Cubeet: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2013
The girl in the video looks like her,but to tell you the very truth, she's not the girl in the video. Why did the person who leaked the video blured the vision? In order for us not to see her face clearly and finally believe she's the girl in the video. Definitekingsley.com just wanna drive traffic to his disgusting site

8 Likes

Re: “Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News” – Ill Bliss by kabba7(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Don't see all the fuss is about is the Chidinma gal not an Igbo babe ? Come to ipodo come see live show not video jare !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Wade, Empress Njamah Ex-Fiancé Victimized Over 20 Women – Liberia Police / Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.