Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel (2862 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Nneoma Ike-njoku Becomes The Only Nigerian To Win(1million In) Mmfoundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by queenitee(f): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks for the mention
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by hormobolanle: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:

Lol: hadampson Loves you and that I know. Although sometimes he gets enchanted with this plato girls

Wu Hadampson n him love epp biko
He should hold his love I don't need it
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:
Thanks for the mention

Welcome
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
hormobolanle:

Wu Hadampson n him love epp biko
He should hold his love I don't need it

That guy is a nice guy

hinky:
Nice smiley

Welcome maam
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
>~Death Cries!!!
:
:
Authored by Njoku Nonso Emmanuel.
:
Episode 3[Chapter One:]

I walked through the narrow- tainted CIQ walkway into the building amidst greetings from parading officers, X-team members and security personells; who held me at high circles due to my success in various strong-headed cases. Officer Sudane Grant greeted me, seated adjacent the door post, I had knew the man as a sergeant and till today he remains one of the old men i hold at echelon despite our lengthy differences. We chatted for some minutes before i strided down to my office as the sound of my Black seude shoe on the cemented floor roamed the air. Some of the officers sat in groups discussing 'whatever' and needled away into different directions on seeing me-- Faces down in culpable tremor-- I got myself tipped off. I kept my strides like an angel focused on his heavenly assignment till I reached the front door of my office beside which my secretary and fiancee sat kicking the keyboards of the desktop computer infront of her with his lightening fingers. Her dedication to work has always been what gladdened my heart and as stupid as it sounds, still braided a weakened twist, courtesy of her 'making-everybody-know-about-our-relationship' attitude.

The word 'Super-Intendent' elegantly carved in a red-ribboned plastic laid drapped in the middle of the alumaco door, I pushed it open, not announcing my arrival to Elizabeth; whom i think must have seen me but decided to opps all doubts and neglect making an official show for his lover. Meanwhile, The other officers might have found something to talk about all day and trust Elizabeth in making !trolls!. I had hardly dropped my briefcase when the door opened revealing a blonde woman clad in plain golden-coloured skirt covered partly by a white shirt with her hair tied into a bunny. It was Elizabeth.

'Hey!!'

'Hey!!' she replied walking into the office while i dropped my suitcase on the wooden varnished desk and slumped into the swivel chair. Magaraet Roe: the cleaner had done her work greatly, much that the upholstery and visitors' setee glistened as the back of an electric fish.

'You couldn't even inform me of your arrival and besides you are late' she sat down on the visitors' chair and crossed her left leg exposing those semi-dark laps that I still can't get enough of. 'You look depressed?, Is anything wrong'

I answered stylishly, 'Well my body aches.' The truth remains that my past dwells round one of my boundaries, I dare not commit a sacrifice of relationship and tell Elizabeth. If only she knows, she would rip up my chest in a blink of an eye. My response had always been what she loves to hear. A priviledge.

'Is that the problem? Well, I will come over, later' she informed, stood up and jokingly saluted me. 'At your service' she completed stamping her foot hard on the floor while her two watermelons jumped in continous unsteadiness. We burst out laughing.

'What's funny? Didn't I execute the salutary . . . Well?'

'You are good, I swear.' she ran to where I sat, hitting me playfully to stop laughing. Like two lovebirds in a romantic hand to hand fight, she fell on my Laps. And what foll owed was a lip to lip action.

A knock came almost immediately, we broke our entangled lips in a jiffy before Elizabeth stood up with his face clouded in utter disappointment. Someone coming at that nick of time should be spanked in the butt for obstruction of kiss and an inevitable romance.

'Who is that?' I asked while Elizabeth and I maintained an eye commutation. No response came. As we contemplated who could ha ve knocked and left, the door spranged open.

'Your money or life?' The intruder's voice came strong, Eliza beth who had made to run stopped abruptly on seeing the intruder.

'Jesus, Jude be responsible for once in your life' Her less frightened voice came. My hands had already fidelled the trigger of my CAB-40, My honourable asset as a police officer and 'Mai-gone'(my gun).

'Here smells kissingly.' Jude mouthed, sniffing his nose like a dog searching for bones. I couldn't help but laugh Jude has always been a fool, i mean 'this fool'.

Elizabeth gave a slight chuckle and said 'I will be at my desk' as she headed to the doorway.

'She didn't even greet me. Sorry honey If you are pissed off but there is a bit difference between pleasure and work. Infact don't try kissing at work' Jude replied teasingly while we all went into another round of laughter. Elizabeth showed no anger,why should anyone be angry with jude?, he has always been crazy, a little bit crazy.

'How is Sarah?' Elizabeth asked feigning a straight face as she halted, Jude never wanted anything to do with Sarah, but Elizabeth bringing her up was to get back at Jude for... And suprisingly Jude kept mute.

After she had left, jude said in digust. ' that witch!!!, I just recieved an information from our SM informant. There is an operation going on there.'

'Get X-team ready. We are leaving.'

2 Likes

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Toyin223(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
FOLLOWING
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Habeebat61(f): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hadampson:
They are on their way.. EvaJael, maryclaire1, harameede99, lankyannie, hormobolanle, yewandequeen and habeebat61
Hahaha.... how did u know I have a crush on u my DJ husband �
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Hadampson(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Habeebat61:

Hahaha.... how did u know I have a crush on u my DJ husband �
It's a secret i wouldn't want to share on a public forum like NAIRALAND.. Come and meet me in the other roomwink
We shall talk about it when you come. Expecting you cherigrin

Stepheegee12, what's up?
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Maryclaire1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hadampson:
They are on their way.. EvaJael, maryclaire1, harameede99, lankyannie, hormobolanle, yewandequeen and habeebat61
grin how many you won marry..thanks for the invite..nice storyline nonso keep it coming wink
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Maryclaire1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hadampson:
grin how many you won marry..thanks for the invite..nice storyline nonso keep it coming wink
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Hadampson(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Maryclaire1:

hope is not much shaundecided
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Maryclaire1(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hadampson:

hope is not much shaundecided
hmm...men who marry more than one wife are reliable to die quick smiley and I hope u have enough to cater for them all
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by adeniyi65(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
More flood of updates.enjoing you like nigeria pie (bread and akara)
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Ayoomodaddy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
adeniyi65:
I love the sound of that, Bread and Akara, saving lives since 19gbogboro grin cool
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by adeniyi65(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:

I love the sound of that, Bread and Akara, saving lives since 19gbogboro grin cool
exactly it is mama.
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by queenitee(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Hadampson(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Maryclaire1:
hmm...men who marry more than one wife are reliable to die quick smiley and I hope u have enough to cater for them all
Yes now and i have the power to do NIGHT DUTIES with all my wivesgringrin

EvaJael can testify to this?
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by MhizDherbee(f): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2017
'Death cries' hmmmmn.... Following!!!
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by YINKS89(m): 4:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Before I start, I will like to call on some people whom I did learn one or two things from, to come to the VIP section.

Hadampson Nastynic Nkemdave queengolden Jupitre Homorbolanle Michelle55 SPDAZZY Azeequeen Yewandequeen Dasilver20 Dapo97 Yinks89 Queenitee Oly23 Rachaelfst Cerowo Olatex25 Adesina12 Angelinastto Lankyannie Skillful01 Blissfuljeff Chizzymaris Lovelygurl Everton4life Wizsolzy youngtemy Ikombe Mynd44 Divepen1 Forzarush Seun Obinnau Kimberlywest Slimhan Evajael Jane12348 Kayo80 shewrites Ayoomodaddy surestG larrysun tiffanyj stevenbright kinwanye shalomdee Biafrabushboy foxyflow Oyinprince Blezzzed theblessedMAN therock5555 Apollux Darkcrisp Marianneada PamelB Alexblazzzer18 candy lilyjoe567 bibi294 Royver ghostwritter Kimkardashain Chipapii Ozila Ishilove Hinky Sleeqiam

Welcome my superiors, am Loyal!!!

Please I will be Posting 2 WIPs everyday, stay with me,!!!

The Story is now Officially Open!!!
iono wats actually wrong wif ma acct most often times I dnt gt to see ma mentions dre by missing sm good stories along d line anyways m hre ND hre for good.
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by TheBlessedMAN: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
YINKS89:
iono wats actually wrong wif ma acct most often times I dnt gt to see ma mentions dre by missing sm good stories along d line anyways m hre ND hre for good.
gawd! U just saved me from throwing my imaginary Iphone7 into the lagoon. Ah don tell the bike man to drop me at the nearest lagoon in Lagos but along the way, I just decided to check Nairaland 4 d last time on the phone b4 I terminate it finally and here, I found your phone saving comment. Thanks alot.

I initially thought it was my account or phone that habours the problem buh ur comment just saved me from 5years of regretful wailings. Thanx 4 diz comment.

4 Likes

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by TheBlessedMAN: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ladies and gents,

drug addicts and Non drug addicts,

Hell candidates and Heaven candidates,

Virgins and Boreholes,

Full time sinners and Partime sinners,

Monthly subscribers and Mb borrowers,

Tecno Users and Itel users,

users of phones with intact cases and users of rubber banded phone cases,

Iphone Users and users of screen damaged phones on this thread....

TheBlessedMAN is here with his Nokia 2700....

Oya Op...kwantinue before I..............(lets hope 4 both our sakes you don't give me reason to complete the statement)

6 Likes

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by YINKS89(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
gawd! U just saved me from throwing my imaginary Iphone7 into the lagoon. Ah don tell the bike man to drop me at the nearest lagoon in Lagos but along the way, I just decided to check Nairaland 4 d last time on the phone b4 I terminate it finally and here, I found your phone saving comment. Thanks alot.

I initially thought it was my account or phone that habours the problem buh ur comment just saved me from 5years of regretful wailings. Thanx 4 diz comment.
abi nah.
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
>~ Death Cries!!!
:
:
Authored By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel.
:
Episode 4[Chapter One:]

Picking up my baby, my CAB-40 that laid within the neatly arranged office papers inside my cabinet, Jude had already left to do his bidding. I dashed outside and saw the almighty X-team officers jumping into the back of a police pea-cab, brandishing their trifles and elegantly dressed in a police uniform. My eyes roamed the whole area, just when I was about darting to my car, someone echoed my name. I twitched my head backwards , only to see Jude walking towards me as his rifle dangled across his shoulder.

'Hitler on a mission to conquer the russians.' I teased while he gave a mild chuckle and replied. 'But I won't commit suicide like him' we walked to where my car was parked talking about the deriding death of Hitler.

'Elizabeth said you should be careful, very careful or else she will-' Jude paused, looked at me with curved lips and like the witch of aigeball shook his head voraciously and said. 'You know the rest, so don't pierce my face with your eyes.' I laughed. Another cackle followed, not mine but of Jude who had joined me in the front row.

We reached the Governor's Auditorium, turned off the siren and rolled nervously towards the state capital market as people ran for their dear life, hynoptically pushed on by gunshots that kissed the restive air.

'Do you think this hoodlums are sophisticated?' Jude intoned immediately the black tall gate of the state market came to view. I turned my face and stared deeply into his quivering dark-brownish eyes. Jude was terrified, no doubt, and the more he tried to conceal his sprouted fear, the more he embraced goosebumps in his scouted naviety. 'I hope so.' I said simply, nudging his shoulder and like a creeping snake crawled to a nice spot, not too far from the statement. The gunshots kept sounding, resounding and so sophisticated as the words of the oldman rung in my ears. Deep I was stronger, stronger than my followers and only jude knew.

The oldman had always told me during one of our polychromatic trainings. 'Being strong is not being able to stop two arrows at a time, it's the ability to use someone's weakness to reincarnate the supernatural being in you.' That day he had told me about his son Alvans who saved me. With his voice clouded in regrets, he had told me how he regretted teaching Alvans everything he knew, thinking he will grow up to become a better man, only for him to dwell in a dark life. The old man wanted a good life for me and that's the reason he told Alvans to enroll me into the police force. He needed to correct his mistake and I was the redeemer, i had thought. And never for one day did he agree to-- and never did good days last long---Mysteries of life undeciphered.

'Who killed my parents?' I always asked Alvans when he came visiting, and he will talk about when the appointed time comes. Truth be told, his excuses gets me fed up and I planned on surrendering him with a gun when next we meet and asked him for an answer, although I knew how wise Alvans who figured out solutions within seconds could be. Only time will tell.

The place looked deserted like trees in the arid region. We got out of our car and I could hear the brisk footsteps of the X-team which showed they did same. Hiding behind the wall that led to the State market's gate, we walked till we were close to the gate followed by jude and X-team who held their guns close to their hearts. I raised my hand, they stopped on their tracks and I peeped through an opening cocked on the wall. My eyes almost popped to my brains as I stared at the market arena: each hoodlums pointed his Bazokka to to the skull of the market representatives which proved that they must have recieved information about our coming even before we came. I turned towards the officers and their face turned from the eager to a shrugged umbrella. Their guesses were right, the men wore masks and above all came prepared. Thoughtfully, I stood between the devil and hell, and If I took any decision that might end lives, I will not only get reprimanded but get sacked by my superiors. I was about thinking-out a way to end the rheum when one of the masked hoodlums' voice rang.

'Martins!!! I know you are there. Come out where I can see you and make sure you tell the others to leave. Or else we will shoot this hostages one at a time, till you oblige.'

Many thoughts ran through my mind.

How the hoodlum knew my name? and What If their sole aim was to draw me out and then make me kiss dust? I ordered X-team to report back to the office. Deep in my heart, I knew the dangerous decision I'm about to make but on a second note, If any of the representatives where to be murdered, I will be in a vulcano, a very big vulcano.

Others relunctantly left, but Jude kept his head strong. And when I tried pacifying him on the outcome of him staying, he spoke with toad in his throat.

What happens next Noone can predict.

WIP 4?

2 Likes

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Welcome sir
which candidate are you?
TheBlessedMAN:
Ladies and gents,

drug addicts and Non drug addicts,

Hell candidates and Heaven candidates,

Virgins and Boreholes,

Full time sinners and Partime sinners,

Monthly subscribers and Mb borrowers,

Tecno Users and Itel users,

users of phones with intact cases and users of rubber banded phone cases,

Iphone Users and users of screen damaged phones on this thread....

TheBlessedMAN is here with his Nokia 2700....

Oya Op...kwantinue before I..............(lets hope 4 both our sakes you don't give me reason to complete the statement)

Na heavenly combination be that
adeniyi65:
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Shalomdee(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thanks for the mention, following
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Why do I feel like I'm watching 24 over again?

The scene at the mall with that tiny teenage boy!

Thumbs up writer, you are doing a great job but please work on the spacing cuz of people like me.
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Why do I feel like I'm watching 24 over again?

The scene at the mall with that tiny teenage boy!

Thumbs up writer, you are doing a great job but please work on the spacing cuz of people like me.

Ok maam

Actually, 24 had sophisticated equipment unlike my little snippet set in a third world, which makes it...

You'll find out soon
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by queenitee(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2017
The title of the story alone has gotten me ready for action. Who should i support? I guess Martins
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Maryclaire1(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
All I can predict is that Martins will come out save in the next update smiley
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2017
>~Death Cries!!!
:
:
Authored By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti.
:
Episode 5[Chapter One:]

'No!! I will like to stay but you must protect me' Jude mouthed indecisively trembling with his rifle while we burst out laughing.

'OK' I shrugged with resignation while the peacab housing the X'team drove off. I'd made up my mind to take in the foregone threat, surely i knew saving the state representatives was damn risky but If I did nothing when I could have, my superiors would hung a noose around my neck. I braced up myself, death knocked at my step and though terrified, I marched on.

'Be careful.' Jude's voice stopped me on my tracks, I turned and nodded my head in affirmation. I had told him to cover me incase the hoodlums were trying to play a fast one on me.

'I'll be back.' I assured, put my CAB-40 above my head and stepped into view as the masked broccolis urged me on. I gave Jude one last assuring look and moved forward.

'You made the right decision. Your time could have been up' one of the gunmen teased; his voice was familiar with the one I'd hear before. He ordered one of his men to search me thoroughly inorder to make sure I wasn't armed. The gunman did his bidding and escorted me into the building. We walked through the thin staircase that led into the large spacious spanse of land---State Market. My eyes popped into my brains as I stared at the hostages which grew as many times than I thought; each of them whimpered in fear which I noticed their eyes narrow on seeing me.

'Nice boy.' the familiar voice came again adjusting closer to me. 'So, tell me how was being there?'

He gave a wide laugh and I gave a wider laugh, suprising his bursting morale as wrinkle tethered his fore-head in broadened exasperation. I'd count them and they were ten in number.

Nice!!!

'Mr martins Odunga, do you know I can blow up your skull with this,' he brandished his gun before me and completed. 'If i wish? And you know what happens next? Your family tree disappears'

He brought out a shorter gun from a leather-strap attached to his pelvics, rested it on my chest and surfed the trigger.

'Tell me, How was it seeing your parents die in cold blood?' the last question got into my nerve, not because of its mocking veracity but noone knew about my past except Alvans and the oldman. Like he knew I was going to fall off the edge soon knocked me down with the edge of his gun. My blood ran like streams of vulcanoe as I knelt, held by two of his men. Truly, his words knocked me gravely and its grave ale ports around how he knew my parents and the humuliated way, they died like candle-lights, slow, fast and strikingly succint.

'Alvans saved your little ass and thought he can kill me, Ojaadeni, the master of life and death.' He removed his mask.

His face looked familiar. I'd see that face before when I was still unripe. The image fled back in a jiffy like missles from an aircraft and corroded my thoughts. I remembered. He was the man who shot my family. I should have known, I hissed within as those dark lights flickered back cloaking my mind, Body and Soul and those rage were like the lights hidden by the sword of a seeker. I couldn't decipher how he survived, but looking at him: whole and hearty made me want to eat him alive.

'He wants to fight me.' he said winging his broad hands while his gun dangled in one as he laughed aloud, joined by his men in the deriding exhibition.

'I will tell you something,' I cut them short, my voice as hard as diamonds, all eyes rolled to where i knelt still held by the two men. My family's murder squatted before me, raised my bowed head and his body shook alittle. My eyes were red, very red with the tears that came out. I was crying.

'Tell me.'

Looking deep into those murderous eyes, I howled. 'Today, the stars you see, you shall see no more. Today you will say hello to my parents and only brother who died by your hands. Today you shall ask for repentance but you won't find. You didn't die that night because you were destined to die by my hands. I . . . AM . . . YOUR . . .DOOM.' I concluded almost shouting while he gave a hard punch on the nose which left my nose bleeding while I cry in pain.

'I'll like you to meet someone,' he said almost immediately, i followed his finger and saw jude held by one of the gunmen already brutalised. They carried him to where I knelt and like a bunch of crudes dropped him beside me.

'I told you to leave, now see what they have done to you'

'I told you to protect meooo.' He replied weakily forcing out a smile .

'Finished?' the murderer interrupted. We returned our gaze to him.

END OF CHAPTER ONE
W I P?

2 Likes

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Maryclaire1(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
I hope they come out save..suspense update, keep it coming nonso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Random Thoughts / Yoruba- Oro Agba / Scourge Of Inbreeding : Short Story ( Adult Content; 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.