Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel (2836 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Nneoma Ike-njoku Becomes The Only Nigerian To Win(1million In) Mmfoundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by queenitee(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ah, what next?
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
>~Death Cries!!!
:
:
Authored By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti.
:
Episode 6[Chapter two:]

Real men don't cry by shedding tears, they cry with their blood spinning up several emotional juices. My anger kept snowballing as I gazed at the face of my family's murderer and the more I taught about it, the more the flood of fury that ran through my vein overflowed its banks.

'Today it ends. The family of Odunga shall be no more.' He gave a wild laugh as Jude and I choked on turgid saliva. Before he could finish, as if filled with an unsourceful energy, I pushed him backward causing his gun to drop on the ground. His men couldn't decipher the happenings. I collected his gun in a jiffy, shot the three men at the gate entrance who were on the verge of manipulating their arms who fell lifelessly in the ground and in a quick sling pierced lines of bullets through the two masked men checking out the hostages and spranged up landing several biffs on my family's murderer before he could get hold of the shocky action. The others opened fire and only then did Jude made a run to the metalplates that stood carelessly in the corner while I followed, unluckingly one of the bullets caught my scapula and with the last drop of energy left in me, I staggered behind the metal plate. The pain ran through my body like waves trapped in a solid and all I could was gasp for breath to decelerate the climaxed pain while Jude who sat beside me looked it over, remove his stained shirt and covered the wound which kept releasing relentless torrents of tears as shouts of the hostages echoed in the air: shouts of an optimistic humane homeostasis.

'Come out, Martins.' The voice grew our nervousness as their footsteps scuffled the cemented floor scented by freshly spoilt cropies. As the sound of their momentous strides became louder, I deciphered that they were closer.

'Come out of your hiding, Boy. We got you surrounded and you can't escape your forgone concluded Death.'

I needed to do something, somehow or get amputated from the tree of life and even if I allowed them get nearer, I might not be able to have a clear shot at them with my battered arm. Jude had suddenly stopped trembling; who does when you stand on the land of Hades? No wonder the great Nonsegzy De Magnificenti had always said that 'One can't give the accountability of what will happen, until something bigger happens; something much daunting than the elysian field.

'What's the next step?' Jude asked with lumps in his larynx, an evidence of concealed fear and truth be told, the question almost drained me of my thought-box. I saw a metal-can just at the next metal plate, only if I can distract them and then have a nice shot or give in and surrendered which I knew would end with nothing but abrupt death. Going for the first, I crawled towards the metal can and collected it while Jude stared at me with a confused look. Just when he was about to ask questions, I whispered to him on what my motive was and he restrained into his baskets and his once disappointing face suddenly lit up. Jude motioned to another metal plate, at the same time throwing the metal can at another direction while the masked men led by my family's murderer shot at it. I'd swore to keep Jude safe and even If. . . I swiftly shifted the metal plate and they shot at it as I bit my lower lips trying not to get topped by that feeling: feeling that engulfs one when one is proud of one's doing.

'Show yourself Boy!!'

I'd show myself and when I did, it became savage in its magnanimity. I leaped up and shot at the direction which I knew they could be, as their eyes widened before sprawling lifeless on the solid ground. We came out of our hiding position to look at my expertise kills but one person's cadaver wasn't there after we looked them over and in the nick of time heard shots which caught Jude in the pelvic region. He fell on the ground lifeless. I never knew tears had surfaced my eyes until I did a crooked sniff. Immersed in the bathtub filled with anger, rolled my eyes towards the providence of the gunshot and then I saw him, my family's muderer aiming the gun at me and ejecting series of bullets which I skipped with effortless stances. And I shot him in the hand, he dropped his gun strangely and wailed in agony as he held his blood-scouted hand.

'I'll kill you!!!'

I moved towards him but Jude's indepth groan stopped me in my tracks. I ran to him and his eyes were open, dazed and teary. 'Are you OK?' I asked while he weakly nooded his head in affirmation but I could see his blood paint the G and G floor on which he lay.My eyes crimson with darkened fury, hairs erect like a dog facing a predator and not minding the first aid treatment that should be given to Jude, marched to where the murderer knelt wailing an d still holding his dead hands. Blood for blood, I assured as I walked past one of the hostages, a lady whose eyes talked more...

WIP

1 Like

Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by YINKS89(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
next
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by alexblazzzer18(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Before I start, I will like to call on some people whom I did learn one or two things from, to come to the VIP section.

Hadampson Nastynic Nkemdave queengolden Jupitre Homorbolanle Michelle55 SPDAZZY Azeequeen Yewandequeen Dasilver20 Dapo97 Yinks89 Queenitee Oly23 Rachaelfst Cerowo Olatex25 Adesina12 Angelinastto Lankyannie Skillful01 Blissfuljeff Chizzymaris Lovelygurl Everton4life Wizsolzy youngtemy Ikombe Mynd44 Divepen1 Forzarush Seun Obinnau Kimberlywest Slimhan Evajael Jane12348 Kayo80 shewrites Ayoomodaddy surestG larrysun tiffanyj stevenbright kinwanye shalomdee Biafrabushboy foxyflow Oyinprince Blezzzed theblessedMAN therock5555 Apollux Darkcrisp Marianneada PamelB Alexblazzzer18 candy lilyjoe567 bibi294 Royver ghostwritter Kimkardashain Chipapii Ozila Ishilove Hinky Sleeqiam

Welcome my superiors, am Loyal!!!

Please I will be Posting 2 WIPs everyday, stay with me,!!!

The Story is now Officially Open!!!
Sorry I got d mention late, but all d way thanks 4 d mention.... #Modified. this is really interesting
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by forzarush(f): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Before I start, I will like to call on some people whom I did learn one or two things from, to come to the VIP section.

Hadampson Nastynic Nkemdave queengolden Jupitre Homorbolanle Michelle55 SPDAZZY Azeequeen Yewandequeen Dasilver20 Dapo97 Yinks89 Queenitee Oly23 Rachaelfst Cerowo Olatex25 Adesina12 Angelinastto Lankyannie Skillful01 Blissfuljeff Chizzymaris Lovelygurl Everton4life Wizsolzy youngtemy Ikombe Mynd44 Divepen1 Forzarush Seun Obinnau Kimberlywest Slimhan Evajael Jane12348 Kayo80 shewrites Ayoomodaddy surestG larrysun tiffanyj stevenbright kinwanye shalomdee Biafrabushboy foxyflow Oyinprince Blezzzed theblessedMAN therock5555 Apollux Darkcrisp Marianneada PamelB Alexblazzzer18 candy lilyjoe567 bibi294 Royver ghostwritter Kimkardashain Chipapii Ozila Ishilove Hinky Sleeqiam

I'm late but I'm here
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by nkemdave(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:

My senior Oga. Well done sir.

I don book my seat for this tori oooo grin grin
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by jupitre(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Niece piece bro...God is with you.....i dey your back like hunchback
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by hormobolanle: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu. I dy gbadun dis Tori action n suspense is killing kip it up.awaiting update oo
Re: Death Cries!!! By Njoku Nonso Emmanuel by Queengolden(f): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2017
I Don land gidiga like land rover following bumba to bumba........ interesting story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group / The Ghost In Our Compound / Poets Please C'mere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.