Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Free Food For The Nation - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Free Food For The Nation (676 Views)

Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Food For The Nation by OlaRolls(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Nairalanders
I am Olarolls based in Osogbo.
I want to show you a wonderful opportunity where 5600 naira only place you above hunger and poverty.
Am talking of MASSIVE GLOBAL FOOD NETWORK.
We are all aware of the economic situation in Nigeria where the cost of living has greatly increased especially food stuffs. Hence the creation of this scheme.
Note this please, this is NOT a PONZI scheme, it is well structured in such a way that every one earns and get to the next stage with the right motivation which comes in form of bonuses, cash, trips abroad, brand new cars, incentives and food stuffs.
You wish to join and need more light please connect me via WhatsApp- 0803 727 2006
You're welcome...

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes People Do When Brushing And How To Brush Your Teeth The Right Way / Ketolucious Meal / 10 Signs Your Body Needs Nutrients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.