Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose (531 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose by Godson222: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore.

A popular Nigerian comedienne, Lepacious Bose,who attended an event in Lagos said she made more money when she was overweight than when she became slim.

Bose made this known to newsmen at an event to mark the 2nd anniversary of Herbal Pro’s flagship product, EZ Slim and the Unveiling of Nigeria’s First Online Health and Wellness Newsletter in Lagos.

She said: “I was obese for 25-years. I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.

“Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore.

“Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.

“I am also proud of the fact that my weight loss is an inspiration to others. I am happier, healthier and more confident thanks to EZ Slim product.

“Presently, I am now a size 16. Two years ago, I was obese with a weight of 198kg.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/i-made-more-money-being-obese-lepacious-bose/.

1 Like

Re: I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose by micfoley: 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na so. U can't have your cake and eat it
Re: I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose by Larryfest(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
The transformation na wonderful one i think i like d fat comedienne than the slim one.
Re: I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin

Then maybe she shud make fun of skinny boiz & girls with k-leg instead? undecided

Or maybe be an ambassdor of SLIMTEA or any diet pills? embarassed
Re: I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na one you go choose grin
Re: I Made More Money When I Was Obese Than Now That Am Slim - Lepacious Bose by Godson222: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Godson222:

Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore.

A popular Nigerian comedienne, Lepacious Bose,who attended an event in Lagos said she made more money when she was overweight than when she became slim.

Bose made this known to newsmen at an event to mark the 2nd anniversary of Herbal Pro’s flagship product, EZ Slim and the Unveiling of Nigeria’s First Online Health and Wellness Newsletter in Lagos.

She said: “I was obese for 25-years. I was never happy being fat and I had health challenges like my thyroids were aggravating, I was depressed, for two years I was not menstruating. I was so emotional and each time I visited the hospital, they will ask me to go and lose weight.

“Though, I was making a lot of money because it was easy cracking jokes about my being fat. Now that I am slimming down, I do not make so much money anymore.

“Above all, my weight loss has been an incredible journey and I am proud of the progress I have made and I don’t intend to stop.

“I am also proud of the fact that my weight loss is an inspiration to others. I am happier, healthier and more confident thanks to EZ Slim product.

“Presently, I am now a size 16. Two years ago, I was obese with a weight of 198kg.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/i-made-more-money-being-obese-lepacious-bose/.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [5 July, 2017]. / Davido With His Crews Dancing And Romancing Strange Laddies In The Club(photo+vi / Don Moen Is Very Much Alive With Proof (pics Inside).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.