Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS (44293 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Callmedondee(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Nice talk bro
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Nice one but I just hope innocent people are not arrested.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.
All the guys playing BetNaija near my house were all arrested, even the vulvanizer opposite us.
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Mbediogu(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Now let us see how badoo group will survive as the people and Police force have taken up the challenge. This should be modus for fighting crime throughout the federation.
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by tobrinskilanski: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
They should have mercy on them and give them a second chance, buhari himself once said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north. He went on to release sokoto and all other boki haramists because they are northerner... An attack on badooos is an attack on southerners and we are going to resist it.

Second chance?

wait 1st...are u sure u have a good reasoning faculty?

BTW...people without uterior motives wont be raided because reasonable people wont be found in a questionable place.
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by farihafaheemah(m): 3:13am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
They should have mercy on them and give them a second chance, buhari himself once said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north. He went on to release sokoto and all other boki haramists because they are northerner... An attack on badooos is an attack on southerners and we are going to resist it.

If your family memebers have dealt with with this dreadful gang, you wouldn't have gut to be saying trash. Do u know how many family this gang have wiped out ? Pls alway use ur senses before u comment and let law takes it course on them
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by BigShazam: 3:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
see 1 here oh.....
::@
CROWNWEALTH019:
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Hectarus(m): 4:25am On Jul 02, 2017
SaulRazor:
It's seems a lot of innocent people were arrested in this eye service raid oooo see me below story of an innocent pharmacist arrested in the raid
Don't worry, by the time the chips are down, the innocent will go free while the guilty face the music

3 Likes

Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by ajl: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2017
But we should ask...what proof do they have before picking up people randomly. People shouldn't be picked up based on hearsay. The innocent must not suffer no matter what.
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by ehinmowo: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2017
my coursin has to police his home at night along wit some other community members and go to work (VoN) in d morning for abt a yr running because of this pple. crazy stuff I tell u
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Brushless: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BADDOO...........Loading.....
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Funjosh(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Show me their faces let me spit on them angry
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by chigo003(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2017
I hope they are real badoo members or police don enter mass media scam like APC

Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Mavelshee(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

he said that??
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by dragunov: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Phuck off
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by judgedredd22(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2017
jerrythafinisher:
naija police and unlawful rading sha, don't be surprised if 80% of those paraded claims to be innocent

that is exactly what happened in this case... one of the people they arrested was giving a live coverage earlier on saturday (with a concealed phone) / he was arrested with some other people around their office premises for no goddamned reason.... and they will be paraded as 'badoo gang culprits'!
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by jiangchu: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2017
omenziate:
Who be this Badoo guy sef?

it is olamide

1 Like

Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Shosvegas(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
They should have mercy on them and give them a second chance, buhari himself once said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north. He went on to release sokoto and all other boki haramists because they are northerner... [s]An attack on badooos is an attack on southerners and we are going to resist it.[/s]

They should arrest this guy asap, is like you have an idea of who Baddoos are? Or how do you know that they are Southerners and why do you wnt to resist their arrest cos they are ur gang members and ur tribe is more important to you than the lives of an innocent families ur gang ve wipe out huh!
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Rozaytee: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
second chance ko second chance ni
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Rozaytee: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
second chance ko second chance ni....forgiveness to baddoo cult gang is a sin
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by princeadex84(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
if they truly wants to work,it shouldn't be in day time,and stop arresting innocent people, rubbish.
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by IdeyFindWife: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2017
jiangchu:

it is olamide
Dat one na Yahoo-Boy-No-Laptop grin grin call am #HushBaddoo

SaulRazor:
Where are the Baddo members na

Show baddoo for us, we no see (which would've been highly unprofessional anyway) but what of the moraforker stoopid police posing upandan for pix like teenagers? Didn't they train this people about maintaining their "cover" or don't they value their private lives and families? Or, don't they think the baddoo guys could want to retaliate against them personally?

If i was an NPF officer, i certainly wouldn't flaunt myself all over the media/net until i was already a big enuf dog or just because of one small operation. These guys are desperate, they could go after ones family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by mida101(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I can c how stupid and gullible u are.. Pray to God for sense and you'll b given. Don't quote me cuz I'm a core southern.. God bless Nigeria
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by susidy(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
.are you mad or crazy??
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by manlawal(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I pray by soul of those that are killed by the badoo groups that all your love ones will die the way badoo killed them in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by sendmeonly(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
adadike281:
Arrest only d guilty and punish them accordingly. very wicked set of people!
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by sendmeonly(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Rozaytee:
second chance ko second chance ni
hi,i hope to meet sometime.send your number to durellprint@gmail.com by the way are you in ikorodu?
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by sendmeonly(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Vikky014:
You are very wicked. wait till badoo visit any of your family members then you can come back and type this rubbish. and don't tell me u were joking BC u were not.

Most of them are innocent. I just pray they get justice
hi vikky,are you in ikorodu?
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by sendmeonly(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cool
Hi,are you in ikorodu
Re: 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS by Rozaytee: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
sendmeonly:
hi,i hope to meet sometime.send your number to durellprint@gmail.com by the way are you in ikorodu?
am sorry. I don't stay @ ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.