Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) (48989 Views)

'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model / "Spoilt Child": Okorocha's Aide, Sam Onwuemeodo Blasts FFK Over Buhari's Photo (2) (3) (4)

Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Ik Ogbonna, SA ICT to the Imo State Governor wrote:

"My personal assistant called my attention to the presence of a live crocodile by my private office. I immediately ran down and was alarmed at the presence of a large number of student's (the area is located at IMSU backgate) who were ready to make Fresh Crocodile Perper Soup with it. I secured it until the Nekede Zoo Manager, Mr. Abioye came to pick it up to the Zoo

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:

"My personal assistant called my attention to the presence of a live crocodile by my private office. I immediately ran down and was alarmed at the presence of a large number of student's (the area is located at IMSU backgate) who were ready to make Fresh Crocodile Perper Soup with it. I secured it until the Nekede Zoo Manager, Mr. Abioye came to pick it up to the Zoo
Good of you bro!

Animal conservation must prevail in this country.
Not everything is food.

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Video

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by sonofspada(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
How do you send something already in the "Zoo" to the Zoo.

Ayam not understanding

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by Nutase: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2017
More like it.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Pic

2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Pix

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Pic

2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by alade112(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2017
sonofspada:
How do you send something already in the "Zoo" to the Zoo.

Ayam not understanding

Maybe you will understand if you restructure your brain

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Latest On The Stray Dwarf Crocodile

Mr Abioye, the Manager of Nekede Zoo wrote:
A profound gratitude to Ogbonna for not converting the stray crocodile to bush meat the way lay man could have done. You have lent your voice and action to the conservation of our national heritage and genetic pools.
The crocodile is undergoing rehabilitation and quarantine in Imo Zoo and Wild Life Park.

Hon. Ik Ogbonna, You have contributed to conservation of endangered species of d world. Your action was a rare one but noble.

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is that why he is wearing boxers?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ujoatu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Crocodile in the zoo

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wasted peppersoup embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by livinus009(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Crocodile abi Alligator??

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by slawomir: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
I immediately ran down and was alarmed at the presence of a large number of student's (the area is located at IMSU backgate) who were ready to make Fresh Crocodile Perper Soup with it.

imagine!!!
them be want just eat the crocodile like that.
the kind hungry when dey beat Nigerians sometimes ehnnnnn.

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by Atiku2019: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Baby Crocodile wink
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:

THE ZOO SHOULD NAME THE CROCODILE AFTER HIM

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Where e come frm?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
livinus009:
Crocodile abi Alligator??
no alligator in Africa. Dats a west African croc

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by marooh: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Y not take the crocodile to gov. okorocha office......

I think he need crocodile as assistant because the current assistant is not assisting wella !

Pensioner crocodile from angry ancestor grin

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by Seun(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:

These are the words of a good person. May you be lucky in all your endeavours!!

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by adecz: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na dead one e for "catch"?

Taking a wild animal to a zoo in this
recession is the height of wickedness.

In Benue state zoo, whether you are a lion,
chimpanzee, hyena, crocodile or leopard,
the standard food is yam & palm oil. undecided

A terrible punishment...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ovokooo: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Davido hangs out with cultists in Nairobi, Kenya as they diss Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4dy9D89MQ

Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by admax(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by davodyguy: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
By example is leadership
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
So recession has pushed u into hunting
OK ooooo
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Where's the mother crocodile?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
ednut1:
no alligator in Africa. Dats a west African croc
buhari might bring one ,while coming back from medical vacation
Re: Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
d guy don spoil some ppl show kiss

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters