Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church (711 Views)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by jammyrock(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good day people. I have been monitoring my neighbor for two months now�. . Any Sunday there is light this man will not go to
Church. He will be inside watching film until it's after service.
Any Sunday that there is no light, he will quickly rush up to church and comes back before the closing time. I think that NEPA light is depriving this my neighbor his blessings. So, I now came up with this opinion that, there should be total blackout every Sundays to enable me and my neighbor and everyone who read this message around 10am today. ��������. �
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by falcon01: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
lol but why will nepa take my precious light just for people to go to church
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by OtemAtum: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
jammyrock:
Good day people. I have been monitoring my neighbor for two months now�. . Any Sunday there is light this man will not go to
Any Sunday that there is no light, he will quickly rush up to church and comes back before the closing time. I think that NEPA light is depriving this my neighbor his blessings. So, I now came up with this opinion that, there should be total blackout every Sundays to enable me and my neighbor and everyone who read this message around 10am today. ��������. �

This is nonsensical. How can your brain make up this kind of evil suggestion? This has sapped my energy. I am tired of Nigerian sheeple mentality. cry
Which blessing are you talking about gan? What do you have that this your neighbour doesn't have? undecided
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by torres89: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
which church is dangote ,

mark zeukerberg,
bill gates,
going to
go and look for a good reason for​ attending church
and stop nursing hate

1 Like

Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by pat1612(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
jammyrock:

And u wasted sundays for last 2 month just thinking it
See free time Oo angry
Why dint u go to church or were u too enjoying NEPA sef grin
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by lynus40(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
remember d church also use NEPA on her system
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by Nbote(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
If NEPA truly had conscience and cared about who goes to church or not dey won't b billing ppl for no lite...
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by agohmamuda(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op pls tell me what will happen to the Muslims;
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by jammyrock(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian sheeple mentality

hahaha���. � My friend it is "sheepish" not sheeple. U should have been a mechanic self.
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by jammyrock(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nbote:
If NEPA truly had conscience and cared about who goes to church or not dey won't b billing ppl for no lite...
Abi?
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by jammyrock(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
pat1612:

And u wasted sundays for last 2 month just thinking it
See free time Oo angry
Why dint u go to church or were u too enjoying NEPA sef grin

It is "sheepish" bro. not sheeple. make sure you did dictation in primary school before u comment....
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by OtemAtum: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
jammyrock:
Nigerian sheeple mentality

hahaha���. � My friend it is "sheepish" not sheeple. U should have been a mechanic self.
You are a newbie. You don't know the name we call people like you. We call you guys sheeple.
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by pat1612(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
jammyrock:

It is "sheepish" bro. not sheeple. make sure you did dictation in primary school before u comment....
Take it with a pinch of salt and is that the only word they taught u sheepishly in your school or is it your phone dictionary helping you grin
Just chill
Re: Nepa Should Take Light Every Sunday To Enable Lazy Christians Go To Church by mrmrmister: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
jammyrock:

"Sheeple" is a slang.

Mr english. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do Everything Jesus Said? - Paul Ellis / God's Generals Any Heaven Concious Believer Should Listen To (pics) / Salaried Chaplain and other church vacancies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.