Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! (3526 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by donmayorgroup(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evans, the notorious kidnapper who was clamped down by the Nigeria Police Force about two weeks ago, seem to be blowing real hot when he is expected to be cooling his heels behind bars.

The notorious kidnapper made known to newsmen that most victims of his escapades are people who flaunt their wealth recklessly forgetting that people out there on the streets are suffering.

Evans also said that since this Phyno vs Hushpuppi beef went viral on the net, he began regretting why he did not kidnapped him(Hushpuppi) before his arrest.

He however sent out messages to his boys to do the needful.

I just think Flamboyant Hushpuppi should be more careful. His display of wealth even worries me.

Thank God for Phyno who washed him down the drains like dirty water.

Please, all i'm saying is that we should cease this uncontrolled and flagrant display of wealth. Just like the Bible talks about fornication or adultery in the Book of Matthew 5:28(New International Version)

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart"

This is where many men will blame women who go about exposing their bodies to the world. And why do you think incidences of rape will not cease.

We know, they know you have much much money. Omego 1! Yeah we know. God bless you, you hear...but, do not show it off unnecessarily. Its a sign of foolishness.

I am just begging you Hushpuppi because you are tempting 'Evans'

My people, i'm done. I hope i have spoken your minds?

Now we need more people in here...

Hurry!

Share this post with your friends...

READ MORE ON>>>http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/07/evans-hushpuppi-i-am-coming-for-you.html

Over to you>>>lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by markvandel(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol...hahahaha... I can't stop laughing, *Do the needful* that's a line from lalasticlala if I remember grin grin[color=#990000][/color] seriously nigga u are funny!! If Evans kidnap hushpuppy make I bend. wink

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by donmayorgroup(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bend? Hahahah...u fit just off o!
Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by harddyj: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lala... Do d needful
Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by Cholls(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
donmayorgroup:
Bend? Hahahah...u fit just off o!
my brother when I hear do the needful and bend my mind just do some serious calculations about Lala.
Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by Tamarapetty(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin

Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by Onyenna(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Fu¢king bloggers! ....this should be in the "JOKE" section .......

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by Charliiee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Imagine believing this.
Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Useless thread.
Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by dangotesmummy: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
LMAO. Birds of a feather. Who is he advising? grin

Evans get im own for body, them never try you na why you still dey preach.eranko ni bobo yi sha

Why you no quote Bible when you dey kidnap abi Bible no dey for una area

E be like say the beating when police give you no do.them suppose punch you for mouth make 4 teeth fly off in different direction.mad man

I blame you? Shebi na because you still dey browse internet for police custody
Re: Evans: "Hushpuppi, I Am Coming For You!" Notorious Kidnapper Threatens! by Icecream4U(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hushpuppi no get raw cash o! All na show off ni.
Once he confirm money, he go spend all buy Gucci and flex in club.

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out / Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) / What could actually be the reason for this.. just watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.