Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Asiwaju Must Salvage APC IBA LCDA Chapter Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Must Salvage APC IBA LCDA Chapter Now! (479 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / NURTW Crisis: Apatira Suspends Activities Of NURTW In Itire-ikata LCDA, See Offi / Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Must Salvage APC IBA LCDA Chapter Now! by ibalcdaalgaelec: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
LAGOS STATE LG ELECTIONS UPDATE
Asiwaju must salvage APC IBA LCDA Chapter now!
APC Chieftain in IBA LCDA, Alhaji Alape who also chaired IBA Solidarity Forum pleaded with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to salvage IBA LCDA APC by averting the injustice perpetrated by the Deputy Governor of the state, Her Excellency Idiat Oluranti Adebule and Hon. Commissioner for Agric, Hon Isiaka Oluwatoyin Suarau during the just concluded LG consensus party primaries, where the Council Chairman (Hon. Princess Ramota Adedayo Oseni) was not given single Councillorship Slot.
Re: Asiwaju Must Salvage APC IBA LCDA Chapter Now! by BabaRamota1980: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Did Ramota earn the slot? What is her performance record in her last tenure as a Councillor? No more give me give me....you must work for it, we want to see result on the ground and positive impact in communities.

Asiwaju, step back, dont over rule Deputy Governor. Alhaji Alape, go and work with DGov to set things straight in Iba.
Re: Asiwaju Must Salvage APC IBA LCDA Chapter Now! by ibalcdaalgaelec: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Baba Ramota, the records must be set straight, there was never a time RAMOTA was elected as a councillor. Her last was the council Chairman (IBA Lcda) and the records her there to justify her. Secondly sir, today's Deputy Governor was the former SSG of this State. Let's check her records too, in terms of political and infrastructural development in IBA axis. I'm not objurgating here but the truth must be told. Sir, that aside, I believe consensus primaries as been prescribed by the party hierarchy should involved all stakeholders in the Local Government. Why some selected few Is she the only one that was returned Why is her own case exceptional For the progress of our Lcda I believe she should be involved in decisions taken, and she should be given her Councillorship slots for the interest of our great party...

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Replaces KAI With New Environmental Sanitation Corps In Lagos / Free MMM For Ndigbo To Drop Biafra / Nigeria Has Succession Jitters, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.