Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East (6763 Views)

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by weyab: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Show us 2017 cool

33 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by lastcall: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Envy will consume you. People wey dey use 100 as jamb cut off nah dem dey civilised. LOOOOOL

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by peteregwu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
If the pic you shew us here is very true and indisputable, then show us 2017. ;DIf

7 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Rtopzy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
This op well so? He can't even appropriately use apostrophe..... and he claims to be civilized...smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
B

5 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
ABU Best Medical Graduating student Dr. Shuaib with Six awards from Jigawa State vs Evans.

When others are excelling academically others are into ....

10 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by austyn0(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wonder if northerners would have escaped extinction if they were given just 20pounds after the civil war.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Presidiotbuhari: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2017

20 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
C

3 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by PureMe01: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
one of d dogs has been let lose...who has a chain

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by AnambraDota: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
if Cartoon prophet Mohammed now Boko Haram will start.

continue with your madness lets keep observing

5 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
AnambraDota:
if Cartoon prophet Mohammed now Boko Haram will start.

continue with your madness lets keep observing

And who is drawing cartoon of your god here? Or Paul?

My thread has nothing to do with ones religion. Just say its paining you.

6 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by thunderfirebubu: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
this thread plus the op are no different from buhari

1 Like

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by AnambraDota: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

And who is drawing cartoon of your god here? Or Paul?

My thread has nothing to do with ones religion. Just say its paining you.

paining as in when we give alms to your beggars or donate to get you immunized from childhood killer diseases.

What do you mean by pain please?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
AnambraDota:

paining as in when we give alms to your beggars or donate to get you immunized from childhood killer diseases.

See another painment grin grin

9 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by EmeeNaka: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don laugh tire
grin grin
Northerners na market una dey buy so o

7 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I don laugh tire
grin grin
Northerners na market una dey buy so o

We are ready 4 dem. Na today Igbos dey attack north undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
lastcall:
Envy will consume you. People wey dey use 100 as jamb cut off nah dem dey civilised. LOOOOOL

provide proof or keep quite. we are not like ipoop who are brainless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
AnambraDota:

donations with ransom and drug moneycheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:

Leave the illiterate liar. I scored 176 in my first Jamb and I was not given admission in my state of Origin. Not all with 200+ Jamb score get admission talkless of 100.

I secure my admission with 228 Jamb score, 201 Post utme score + 9 credit SSCE.

Let him tell us his own. Oh forget he write Jamb last year, so he doesn't know Post UTME.

He probably get admission in one mushroom university with 180 through friends and family connection.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by lastcall: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:

You must be from Libya

2 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
one has been wearing clothes, reading and writing for over 600 years while the other one started wearing clothes about 150 years ago. They were busy burying humans alive, killing twins, committing incest and carrying white men on their headscheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
lastcall:

You must be from Libya

Liar. Show us proof not My father told, my friend told me in the north or I read on Nairaland or Facebook that in the north they give admission with 2 credit this that bla bla.

4 Likes

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

Leave the illiterate liar. I scored 176 in my first Jamb and I was not given admission in my state of Origin. Not all with 200+ Jamb score get admission talkless of 100.

Let him tell us his own. Oh forget he write Jamb last year, so he doesn't know Post UTME.

He probably get admission in one mushroom university with 180.

Even if he has written it and passed, it must be last year since there were no CCTV cameras. No wonder it caught about 10,000 of them in just one biafran statecheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
lastcall:

You must be from Libya

I heard that you don't even need jamb or waec to get admitted to ABU. You only have to be from the North while in the se, you need 380 and 8 A1s to get admitted

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by plessis: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Uncivilized is cutting off the hands of a man because he was seen near a woman....

Uncivilized is getting married to kids below 10years

Uncivilized is sleeping with goats....

Uncivilized is when your generation are scattered around the country mending shoes and doing the lowest of jobs.. ..

Uncivilized is killing humans because of cattle... . Cattle that we kill for party....

You northerners belong to the stone age

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
AnambraDota:

I concur.
Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHowto:

He probably get admission in one mushroom university with 180.

Nice job.
I saw one pained soul talking trash about cartoon when the topic is not even about religion. Of all the rubbish they have been posting about north, did anyone insult christianity on account of that?
This is not about religion, it is actually about the lies they have been spreading all over the internet.
Another pained soul struggling to write was also talking about JAMB score as if we didn't see them in schools. Some of them don't even know their courses of study.
Well done, their unending insults are gradually attracting northerners to social media and in no time, they will begin to shout blue murder.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by APCsupporter: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
plessis:
Uncivilized is cutting off the hands of a man because he was seen near a woman....

Uncivilized is when your generation are scattered around the country mending shoes and doing the lowest of jobs.. ..

Uncivilized is killing humans because of cattle... . Cattle that we kill for party....

uncivilized is when you kill babies because you were told that they are witches

uncivilized is when you burn suspected thieves alive because they stole 1 cup of rice

backwardness is when you are only talented in hacking, piracy, prostitution and drug trafficking

foolishness is when you believe one joker from Abia can destroy Nigeria with outdated weapons

foolishness is when you believe the president of one country can easily balkanise another sovereign country

uncivilized is when you drink chemicals because your "man of God" told you to do so

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Why The North Is Uncivilized Compared To The Cultured East by nextprince: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
plessis:

Human rituals, human trafficking, walking the streets unclad, prostitution, drug peddling, rape, armed robbery, 419, cannibalism are attributes of civilisation I guess.
Do you need links to cases of men raping their daughters below the ages of 5? There are several cases even on this forum and I can extract them out. Shall we?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw This Somewhere In Osun Today. How True? / The Kaduna State Women Economic Empowerment Summit 2019. See Photos / Benue 2023: Benard Yisa Declares Intention To Contest Under APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.