Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? (648 Views)

If Oil Runs out Today What Will Niger Delta Look Like. / What You And I Can Do Right Now To Decide The Fate Of This Country Today! / President Buhari Won’t Return To The Country Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by dankol: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
It is a common saying that spectators are usually the best players. Why? Because right where they stand/sit to watch a game, they see all possibilities more than the actual player. Hence, they tend to score goals, dribble, throw punch and whatever is applicable in any game that get good result as deem fit by their imaginations. Here, today, the question posed to us is a reality game. A game we all have been involved in, consciously and unconsciously- The game of politics. And as a spectator or inactive player, so to speak, you seem to see the path in which results can be achieved even more than the players today. The president is saddled with the responsibility of ensuring the welfare of the citizens of his country. Taking Nigeria for instance, what would you do differently, if you are President, Commander-in-Chief of Armed forces today?

Feel free to answer here or make a comment at: https://todak-koncept..com.ng/2017/07/if-you-are-president-of-your-country.html
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by hakeem4(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Continue the good works abacha started

1 Like

Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by ghettowriter(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
One day is a very short time to make any long lasting impression.

I'll proberbly hang out at some of the cool places a president hangs out while going true documents about the constitutional powers of a President and other related stuffz...
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by dlondonbadboy: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
When you say 'do differently', it means that the current president is doing somethjng...But whay exactly is Buhari doing?

1 Like

Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by hmbassey1960(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Making sure all the constitution is working economy growth standard of living improve invest in our land.high security technology high level policy of government
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
1. Raise taxes

2.Remove fuel subsisdes and all form of subsides completely

3.Increase fees in universities, and make them public-private....while making primary and secondary schools free and technical colleges subsidized.

4.Spend more on railway and public transport

5.Stiffer penalties for corrupt people....life imprisonment with hard labor.

6.Build five new refineries...and provide funding for more refineries.

7.Higher taxes on people with incomes of N10million and more.

8.Start a ten year plan to become an industrial nation exporting industrial products.

1 Like

Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Immediately flag off the construction of ten super Prisons to be completed in 3 months, many politicians are going have there as their permanent address. tongue
Launch Operation No Mercy, massive crackdown on criminal gangs or whatever name they bear grin grin
Even the North Koreans will fear my COIN methods
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by yarimo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
My dad will be minister of finance, mum minster of petroleum, first son minster of defence, mother in law chairman FIRS, father in law gmd NNPC and My wife governor CBN
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by trillville(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
9jakohai for president
dLondonbadboy for VP

Chai
if (tom marvolo riddle) = (I am lord voldemort)

Then

EL RUFAI = FAILURE
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
I will totally dissolve our systems. e.g sinators, house of thieves and the likes and institute a systematic authority for each region to perform legislative duties. I will reduce the cost of governance by 90%. I would ensure accountability in the true sense of it......

And introduce capital punishment for looters.
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by juman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Number one is send obasanjo to jail.
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by dankol: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. OMG.. are you guys kidding me. I see many persons are vexed. Please, i would love to see these comments on the blog. kindly do so. thanks
Omoluabi16:
I will totally dissolve our systems. e.g sinators, house of thieves and the likes and institute a systematic authority for each region to perform legislative duties. I will reduce the cost of governance by 90%. I would ensure accountability in the true sense of it......

yarimo:
My dad will be minister of finance, mum minster of petroleum, first son minster of defence, mother in law chairman FIRS, father in law gmd NNPC and My wife governor CBN
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by dankol: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Nice one. Will nigerians allow you to do that?

9jakohai:
1. Raise taxes

2.Remove fuel subsisdes and all form of subsides completely

3.Increase fees in universities, and make them public-private....while making primary and secondary schools free and technical colleges subsidized.

4.Spend more on railway and public transport

5.Stiffer penalties for corrupt people....life imprisonment with hard labor.

6.Build five new refineries...and provide funding for more refineries.

7.Higher taxes on people with incomes of N10million and more.

8.Start a ten year plan to become an industrial nation exporting industrial products.

Cool and articulated.
Re: If You Are President Of Your Country Today; What Would You Do Differently? by slimfit1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
hakeem4:
Continue the good works abacha started

You mean keep our Money for central bank in his name ?

You are a very smart person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Can Not Solve Nigerians Problems 'Divide Nigeria - Olisa Agbakoba / Facts And Figures Why APC Lust Osun West Senatorial Election / Umuarugo owere Wants To Recall Senator Uwajumogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.