Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos (29987 Views)

Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos / Michelle Gentry: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Pretty In Makeover Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by JNBoss: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke is very pretty in new make up photos.

The actress who was subject of controversy earlier this year as she was accused of dating Apostle Suleiman. She has however moved on from that, and continues glowing each day.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/alleged-sidechick-daniella-okeke-pretty.html

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by smartty68(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
You mean the gospel singer?

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by teresafaith: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Upon every every, she still no fine mtchewwww

26 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by JNBoss: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
smartty68:
You mean the gospel singer?

That's Stephanie Otobo.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by smartty68(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
teresafaith:
Easy girl
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by smartty68(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
JNBoss:

That's Stephanie Otobo.
Ok! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
That Plaster Of Paris on her face is A-Grade!

Abeg who has the contractor's number? It looks good enough for me to erect my building with undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Daniella okeke we have still not heard from your lawyer o! grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op where is the pwiett?if she is like this with make up how will she look in no make up challenge competition.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
Op where is the pwiett?if she is like this with make up how will she look in no make up challenge competition.

Your chest is swollen why? angry

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Your chest is swollen why? angry
i ate the snake peppersoup given to me by lala and it refuse to digest,do you have any solution to it?;-(
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by HARDDON: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Show us ur pix please .

@ op, her lips like some1 who "blaus" . Thick n black n dry

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Cholls(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
my brothers and sisters with dis heavy make-up she fit sleep with am
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Caustics: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
i eat the snake peppersoup given to me by lala and it refuse to digest,do you have any solution to it?;-(
how much is that tin milk on the top shelf?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Benekruku(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Apostle Suleman had every reason to finish at the back of this Babe

No sane human will want to finish in the front.

A sin worth committing! His major sin is just using church funds to finance the Olosho!

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Evablizin:
i eat the snake peppersoup given to me by lala and it refuse to digest,do you have any solution to it?;-(

Yes! Come here lemme smooch it angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by dlondonbadboy: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Let's see your pics...
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Atakata(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
the highlighting is too much.
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by NLProblemChild(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Not again!!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
excessive makeup
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Seems shit is. Nutritious

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by Bisjosh(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Just check the ladies comment vs the guys comment on this thread. Makes the saying "women are their own worst enemy" true embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by ANNOY(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is just ugly. Its too much.
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
She looks like a cartoon with the excess makeup
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by bewla(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
link to who
again
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by hammer6: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
SEUN LALASTICLALA, WE KNOW DANIELLA BEFORE UR APOSTLE.

TAKE UR TIME WITH THE OVERTIME AMEBO, WEY U NO SABI.
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by speedyconnect3: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tithe money
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caustics:
how much is that tin milk on the top shelf?
hahah.. Weyrey

Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by oshe11: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wich kinda NONSENSE AND FRIVOLOUS tag is that..... "ACTRESS LINKED TO PASTOR SULEIMAN"

WAS SHE A NOBODY BEFORE THE ALLEGATION
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by felixtare(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
una don tag her Apostle Suleiman abi?
Re: Daniella Okeke Pretty In Makeup Photos by hammer6: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
HER NAME IS DANIELLA OKEKE NOT APPOSTLE SULEMAN CONNECTION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omashola, Kim Oprah And Tuoyo Meet The Olu Of Warri (Photos) / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' / Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.