Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? (759 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / An Athiest Is Backsliding, Pls Help!!! / Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
we have seen on nairaland how people survived to testify how they were taken by ritualist. we can see the okija nonsense and the clifford ish of how human beings are used for ritual purposes.

athiest believe that ritual ish is not real but some psychological deranged set of fools who believe that human parts used for money.

now my question is... what will be the survival kit when the d-day arrives for athiest on the forum. lets assume there is noGod ... what will you do?
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
athiest this is a very solemn thought that you should consider... its a reality whether we like it or not... and which one way or the other you must face...what will you suggest as a survival kit for athiest in such a mundane situation?
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by obinna58(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
uvalued:
athiest this is a very solemn thought that you should consider... its a reality whether we like it or not... and which one way or the other you must face...what will you suggest as a survival kit for athiest in such a mundane situation?
Use the brain to set yourself free(more safer than hoping in unexisting being who put same misfortune to save u) ur brain z not for fancy, else u die
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by kevoh(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Which one is survival kit again? If kidnapped, find the weak spot or the point your kidnappers lose guard and strike real hard. It's one shot so ensure you don't miss it. Watch the recap of the guy who escaped from Evan's custody on channels TV, the first set of chibok girls who escaped the first night Boko boys kidnapped them e.t.c they all have one thing in common, they struck hard at the opportunity to escape the moment it presented itself.

If the opportunity does not come, remain attentive till the last minute when it becomes hopeless.

I dunno the kind of mumu survival kit, you guys are talking about angry . My best guess is talking to myself a.k.a prayer, like that stuff ever works! undecided
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
obinna58:

Use the brain to set yourself free(more safer than hoping in unexisting being who put same misfortune to save u) ur brain z not for fancy, else u die
hello dudeam not talking of a being here am talking of ritualist whom one way or the other you or any athiest must face and sharing what you would do is what am asking so keep the issue out... what will you do in a ritual den
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
kevoh:
Which one is survival kit again? If kidnapped, find the weak spot or the point your kidnappers lose guard and strike real hard. It's one shot so ensure you don't miss it. Watch the recap of the guy who escaped from Evan's custody on channels TV, the first set of chibok girls who escaped the first night Boko boys kidnapped them e.t.c they all have one thing in common, they struck hard at the opportunity to escape the moment it presented itself.

If the opportunity does not come, remain attentive till the last minute when it becomes hopeless.

I dunno the kind of mumu survival kit, you guys are talking about angry . My best guess is talking to myself a.k.a prayer, like that stuff ever works! undecided

you used your brain but so do the ritualist and all available exit you can muster are all used up... what do you do... ?
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by kevoh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
uvalued:

you used your brain but so do the ritualist and all available exit you can muster are all used up... what do you do... ?
Go back and read my comment again. The answer you are searching for is there, in the second paragraph! undecided
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
kevoh:

Go back and read my comment again. The answer you are searching for is there, in the second paragraph! undecided
okay your brain cells have reasoned all you can and you turn to prayer to who?
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by kevoh(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
uvalued:

okay your brain cells have reasoned all you can and you turn to prayer to who?
If you don't understand basic things like what a paragraph is, then we might have issues understanding each other. Below is my second paragraph

kevoh:

No where did I say the atheist should pray or resort to prayer. undecided undecided
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by obinna58(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
uvalued:

hello dudeam not talking of a being here am talking of ritualist whom one way or the other you or any athiest must face and sharing what you would do is what am asking so keep the issue out... what will you do in a ritual den
Using the brain to set urself free at any slit opportunity don't u get it?
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
kevoh:

If you don't understand basic things like what a paragraph is, then we might have issues understanding each other. Below is my second paragraph

No where did I say the atheist should pray or resort to prayer. undecided undecided

already you are in a hopeless state ...so what next?
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
obinna58:

Using the brain to set urself free at any slit opportunity don't u get it?
imagine a scenario where your hand is tightly chained and your feet shackled how to you get a slight opportunity?
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by kevoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
uvalued:

already you are in a hopeless state ...so what next?
Make use of your brain till the last minute when it's hopeless to use the brain. Is that really hard for you to understand? What other situations can a human no longer use his brain if not death... undecided undecided
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by kevoh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
uvalued:

imagine a scenario where your hand is tightly chained and your feet shackled how to you get a slight opportunity?
An escape opportunity can present itself in many ways, that's​ why you need to be attentive and keep using that brain to think of creative ways till it's hopeless to use that brain. Some people can break one of their legs or cut out their hands just to escape, some can use the power of persuasion a.k.a sweet mouth, some will even go as far as doing utterly disgusting stuff that will make their kidnapper lose guard... it's a game of wits between the kidnapped and the kidnappers!
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by obinna58(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
uvalued:

Am not saying everyone using the brain effectively must escape, knowing what to do and when to do it matters a lot, if u unlucky then u embrace ur death, but I doubt if someone with a higher level of thinking would reach to an extent where both hands and legs are chained
Life is a game take it or leave it, no one will leave his to help
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
kevoh:

Make use of your brain till the last minute when it's hopeless to use the brain. Is that really hard for you to understand? What other situations can a human no longer use his brain if not death... undecided undecided
so in other words hopelessness is all you have before you are utilized for the ritual purpose.

good to know your worldview!
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
kevoh:

An escape opportunity can present itself in many ways, that's​ why you need to be attentive and keep using that brain to think of creative ways till it's hopeless to use that brain. Some people can break one of their legs or cut out their hands just to escape, some can use the power of persuasion a.k.a sweet mouth, some will even go as far as doing utterly disgusting stuff that will make their kidnapper lose guard... it's a game of wits between the kidnapped and the kidnappers!

your conclusion of hopelessness before your utilization for ritual will suffice.
Re: Ritual Den: What An Athiest Is To Do? by uvalued(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
obinna58:

Am not say everyone using the brain effectively must escape, knowing what to do and when to do it matters a lot, if u unlucky then u embrace ur death, but I doutb if someone with a higher level of thinking would reach to an extent where both hands and legs are chained
Life is a game take it or leave it, no one will leave his to help

am grateful to your comments that hopelessness is your lot before you are used for rituals. EOD

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of The Gentiles That Died Before Christ Was Born? / Is Christianity A Religion Or A Relationship? / Yoruba Rasta Tribute Video (Eri wa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.