Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,531 members, 7,843,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Any Lawyer To Give Advice On This Pls!!!!!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Lawyer To Give Advice On This Pls!!!!!!! (425 Views)

Female Lawyer Set To Sue NEPA For Cutting The Whole Flat, Cos 1 Person Refused P / Any lawyer in the house? What are the laws guarding tenancy agreement / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Lawyer To Give Advice On This Pls!!!!!!! by larrybee2017(f): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
need someone to give advice on what to do as regards this issue and urgently pls.
A friend rented an apartment only to discover during raining season that the roofs were leaking. They complain to the landlord who promise to repair the damages,when he didn't fulfill his promise they went to lodge a complain at mediation center but he never showed up because he knew everyone in that office. They were told to settle it cause he was their oga. He promise to repair after the second payment to which he sent in a bricklayer to cement but when it rained it became worse.
They complain and he said when another payment was made,which they did, but instead the man who he said was going to do the repair said he only gave him money to do the furniture in his office. Now another rent is due and they refuse to make payment until he repair the house. He threaten them that he will show them that he is lawyer. He then issued a quit notice asking them to pay for the two month owe now,stating that he was sending them out because they don't pay on time not because they roof leaks badly.
What can they do now as presently they are buoyant and me self wey I for help the thing get as he get. Any lawyer to give advice on what to do pls. Another letter has been issue today again from his chamber and they are in great dilema.
Re: Any Lawyer To Give Advice On This Pls!!!!!!! by JeffreySkinner: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2017
I was looking for a lawyer as I am having some legal issues. My friend suggested me about the lawyer Bechara Tarabay. Upon checking about this lawyer, I found on Facebook and Linkedin more about this lawyer and his services. You too need to find a lawyer soon and I hope you find a solution for your problem.
Re: Any Lawyer To Give Advice On This Pls!!!!!!! by larrybee2017(f): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
JeffreySkinner:
I was looking for a lawyer as I am having some legal issues. My friend suggested me about the lawyer Bechara Tarabay. Upon checking about this lawyer, I found on Facebook and Linkedin more about this lawyer and his services. You too need to find a lawyer soon and I hope you find a solution for your problem.
Thanks I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Numerous Uses Of Stainless Steel In Industrial Sector / 3-bedroom Bungalow For Sale Near Goshen City (Living Faith) Abuja / Prime Land At Owerri Airport City Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.