Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! (20549 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2017
I am a big fan of so many experts here especially egunmogaji etc. However, I will need an expert advice of how much it will cost to build from the scratch the following; 5 Bedroom + BQ Detached Duplex on an expansive land of 2 and a half plot with a big garden for exotic plants and crops cited in a gated space, space for 4 automobiles, plastered fence of 11 coches in Akure and Lagos.

I will appreciate a reasonable and fair estimation from honest experts. Thanks my fellas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:
I am a big fan of so many experts here especially egunmogaji etc. However, I will need an expert advice of how much it will cost to build from the scratch the following; 5 Bedroom + BQ Detached Duplex on an expansive land of 2 and a half plot with a big garden for exotic plants and crops cited in a gated space, space for 4 automobiles, plastered fence of 11 coches in Akure and Lagos.

I will appreciate a reasonable and fair estimation from honest experts. Thanks my fellas

Here is what I'll do at this stage of the game.

Partner with one of the builders on here that works in your arena, AbdulWastecx, Darenyx, KolaShangOne, Aventures, Skimanski, etc

Negotiate a consultation fee. This fee is for potential site visit if a site exists, go over the plans with you to make sure it's buildable in a cost effective manner and try to do some rough calculations for you on potential costs in stages. I don't personally subscribe to Quantity Surveyors but that will eb your individual decision.

With this method, you will get honest and close enough budget for your theatre of operations. With this consultation fee paid then there is no obligation past that and you can go to your local Baba Lati if you choose to without any one feeling that they have wasted their time and effort.

Good luck.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Ratello: 2:38am On Aug 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Partner with one of the builders on here that works in your arena, AbdulWastecx, Darenyx, KolaShangOne, Aventures, Skimanski, etc

Negotiate a consultation fee. This fee is for potential site visit if a site exists, go over the plans with you to make sure it's buildable in a cost effective manner and try to do some rough calculations for you on potential costs in stages. I don't personally subscribe to Quantity Surveyors but that will eb your individual decision.

With this method, you will get honest and close enough budget for your theatre of operations. With this consultation fee paid then there is no obligation past that and you can go to your local Baba Lati if you choose to without any one feeling that they have wasted their time and effort.

Good luck.
Thanks my bro I really appreciate can you give a rough estimate of the consultation fee? Can I also get the estimation for the duplex as explained above at least let me know how much to work towards.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

Thanks my bro I really appreciate can you give a rough estimate of the consultation fee? Can I also get the estimation for the duplex as explained above at least let me know how much to work towards.

I really have no idea and I actually have no idea if any of these guys will even entertain as such and you might even be shocked if they do it for free based on your seriousness. I have no idea.

You can reach out to them privately and see.
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by bixton(m): 4:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

These are what you'll need before getting a fair estimate on your proposed project;
(1) survey plan
(2) complete design house plan.

Without the above listed it will appear there's no seriousness.
Though I have a design plan of such i'm not privilege to share because it's very private to my client based on its modifications.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Juell(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Send me a mail Juellone@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2017
A brand new set of lovely duplexes are up for sale and
the beautiful combination of Luxury and Affordability is
awesome. This Estate's Ambience is very lovely!

FACILITIES :
Fitted Modern Kitchen
Good water treatment plant
3car park for each apartment
Modern Brick wall finishing
Spanish floor titles in sitting room and corridors
Italian tiles in other rooms
Quality sanitary wears
Cctv and dstv. Connection ready
Electrical fittings ready
Good paved road with drainage
Dining Area in sitting room
Exclusive compound to yourself
Children play Area
Family lounge
Street light

TITLE: Governor's Consent

PRICE:
5 Bedroom + BQ Detached Duplex = #55m
4 Bedroom Semidetached Duplex = #48.5m
3 Bedroom Semidetached Duplex = #38.5m

Call/WhatsApp: 08138718647; 08075256644
info@naijapropertiesonline.com

www.naijapropertiesonline.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by sukkot: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

100 million naira will do for lagos. for akure 50 million naira will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by AK6464(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Involve a Quantity Surveyor
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by wildchild02: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Which area of Lagos?
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Relax! Let us wait for the rest of the elders. The hangover of the alcohol + igbo (weed) & codeine in their system is still taking toll on them. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by edeXede: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2017
embarassed

If you go to shoprite, it shouldn't cost more than 3k.

But if you order from konga and jumia, the delivery fee will increase the amount to something like 6k.

Am I your Engineering lecturer?

17 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by dakeskese(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017

I pray I find mysef in the OP's shoes soonest... asking how much a building project costs.

God bless all our hustle. Best wishes OP

33 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Callfrank007: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Kindly mail me and let me give you professional guide as a professional in this field.
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by lonelydora: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
I tap into this blessing

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
It's good you already have an idea of what you are looking for and I believe the land in question already has a survey plan.

What you need next is an architectural and structural design plans of the building as you desire it. With those, the material and labour costs can be estimated.

ekwueme.arinze@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by shedy03(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
bixton:

These are what you'll need before getting a fair estimate on your proposed project;
(1) survey plan
(2) complete design house plan.

Goodluck.
thumbs up sir.
op will need the architectural design, structural design, mechanical/plumbing and electrical designs.
a quantity surveyor will then cost and make estimates based and the above mentioned professional inputs .

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Raheemzee(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Kindly involve the service of the Quantity Surveyor,instead of coming here to look for cheap and unreliable estimates that wont take your building even up to lintel level. Be wise ,I don't want you to come here crying that you building has not being built to even the comfort of a house rat....Be Wise! Don't go for cheap,go for a Quality Quantity Surveyor!

Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by PqsMike: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by King4Roller: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
You need 30 Billion for the account.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by shedy03(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Faruki:
It's good you already have an idea of what you are looking for and I believe the land in question already has a survey plan.

What you need next is an architectural and structural design plans of the building as you desire it. With those, the material and labour costs can be estimated.

ekwueme.arinze@gmail.com.
hey bro, you left out electrical and mechanical/plumbing designs. these are very necessary in construction.
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by awoban: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Building This day it is subject to many parameters. The Quality of what you are putting in.
To cost for You I will say #27m, I will put u throu, u prochure all the msterials urself and pay labour. I will handle the Project but my Charges is #3m not negosable please.
If u want us to have further discussion call me on 08085788626 -Yinka

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by waleakanfe(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Feel free to Whatsapp me on 08139470467, I'll give u a proper breakdown.
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Ratello:

25million.
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by chichijas(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2017
King4Roller:
You need 30 Billion for the account.

are you kidding?
grin pls no give OP BP grin grin
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by twinskenny(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Good luck.

Best advice op.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by joygreT: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2017
great

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by adebaxton(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Will advice you get an Architect to design a Building Plan based on your specifications.A Quantity Surveyor can give a detailed estimate while a builder can add/remove any needed quantity off it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2017
jcmaiah:

25million.
In like 3 (or more) places
Re: I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! by shegoly(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

If you go to shoprite, it shouldn't cost more than 3k.

But if you order from konga and jumia, the delivery fee will increase the amount to something like 6k.

Am I your Engineering lecturer?
........Lolz......guy y na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? / Ten Ways To Reduce Cost While Building A New Home / Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.