Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani (22453 Views)

IGP To Oshiomhole: Don't Go Near APC Secretariat / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by aminulive: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Senator Shehu Sani has called on groups and individuals who are filing legal proceedings against the federal government over the state of the president's health, to withdraw the cases and desist from doing so.

Sani, a Kaduna central senator, took to social media on Sunday to advise Nigerians to 'pray for the president as they would pray for their parents'. Below is what he wrote;

My appeal to those who went to court to compel The Senate President to set up a medical panel over the health status of Mr President to withdraw their case and rather join others in praying for our president.Pray for our President like the way you pray for your parents.

It's common knowledge now that the Nigerian president is very sick and is receiving treatment in the UK. Some have called for his resignation but many believe he would get better and continue ruling the country.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/02/pray-buhari-pray-parents-dont-go-court-shehu-sani/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by limeta(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
So then where is the president Mr fucker shehu

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Paperwhite(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria is being administered by a constitution so it's logical that any legal abnormality therein should be adjugated in a competent court of law.So why is this senator talking of praying for a Buhari that have spurned our Constitution because of his inordinate quest for power? Mr.Senator do take a back seat man. undecided

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by PDJT: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
-Lol. Third world country and Prayers.
-This one definitely don't want power to leave Islamic North. I support. Buhari should stay alive and continue to gnash his teeth. grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by googlepikins: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
To slap this man dey hungry me this night. Buhari is a wicked cobra, they should cut his head there, animal

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Caseless: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
I'll forever do this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by fastgyal(f): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
oh, I should pray for him the way I pray for my parents?
well my dad isn't selfish and greedy
*My dad doesn't think of the positions he holds when he's not too strong.
*My dad hasn't made life unbearable for Nigerians
*My dad hasn't increased the cost of living/items being sold
*My dad doesn't do ghost service
*My dad only stays away from work when he's on leave
*My dad tries to make everyone happy, at his own detriment
so No, there's NO WAY that impotent dry leaf that has withered away deserves my dad's prayers.
Each time I count X2 of the amount I paid for a product 2015, to pay for that same product now, I weep

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by bZoMa(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who's your daddy definitely not Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Caustics: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
angry i pray that his pains and suffering will soon be over. You people should pity buhari, he is in pains.

Allah should take him to his virgins asap

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by NwaAmaikpe: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

Unfortunately my parents will disown me if they ever learnt I pray for Buhari.

Praying for Buhari is waste of energy unless I am praying for his speedy death because it's biblical.... Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

And Buhari is a witch!

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by teamsynergy: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
this are the kind of people who makes me feel sango and god of Iron are no more in existence... this kinda senator deserves to be struck ....
Buhari is not just a father, he is the president who is being catered for with our money and resources. ask about his health status is not out of order. we should just cancel all judicial process in Nigeria and and turn Nigeria to Iran with a supreme leader ... I used to think this man get sense before... he is a fucking brainless senator .... no wonder Nigeria keeps regressing ....

12 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by hollowpot15684(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
I pray Orunmila grant President Muhammad Buhari sound health and quick recovery. he has tried in all his powers to give Nigerians the #Change he promised. But it is very clear that his wits is as intact but body too feeble.
I would have love to vote him for a second term, but why don't we help him rest and at the same time putting a person who is Agile and able to continue his #Change promise.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
V
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Benekruku(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017

A president who wants to stay glued to power despite his health condition deserves no prayers

Its just the bitter truth!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by slawomir: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
sure we will pray for him to get well but what about the huge amount we lose everyday on the idle Presidential aircraft in London that consumes £4,000 everyday for parking lot and its idleness.
it would be 50days it has stayed idle and if you multiply that by N400/1pounds for 50days, it will amount to N80 million doing nothing but waiting for the President to get well.
This is not a government but a mistake.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by maverickdude(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hypocrites,did Buhari pray for Yaradua when he was sick??

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by samkay3g(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
i don't waste my prayers on politicians, who does that?

7 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Franzinni: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
you ask us to pray for a man who sees Nigerians as PREY?

if you pour the blood of all the people that has died as a. Result of this buhari. Led govt. It will be a river..

I will pray that amadioha. Fall on him.. Then shago will fall on him...

Brosss by the time the falling has finished.... He will be taking suprano on key g with 72 virgins in aljanna.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by nwakibie3(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pray for Buhari like my parents unto say na Buhari pay my school fees His children are there to do that. Monkey no go dey work baboon go dey chop

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
I'll forever do this.
Continue praying for the dead

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Tekzyflex(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thunder fire this man!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
i pray he dies the most painful death ever known to man. BRING THE PRESIDENTIAL JET BACK TO NIGERIA

11 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by rachaeladiya(f): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na only to pray..... Fasting too... Anuofia

14 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Slai1: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Okay.
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by Integrityfarms(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Shehu's hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by XaintJoel20: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
SHEHU SANI THIS IS ALL I HAVE FOR YOU...

18 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by auntysimbiat(f): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
DEM DEY PACK ALL THE YAMS GO GIVE BUHARI FOR LONDON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwpz7IRKBLU

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by daddyrich: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
D
Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by MrMcJay(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
By the time they dig up those hardcore MFM prayer points and use them for Buhari, Shehu Sani would be sorry he said this.

15 Likes

Re: Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani by eagleeye2: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why cling on to power when you know fully well you ain't got the power

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) / No 5 Million Votes For Buhari In Kano - PDP Mock APC, Buhari For Renting Crowds / How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.