Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

A Letter From The North To My Southern Brothers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter From The North To My Southern Brothers. (540 Views)

Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South / Let's Help Our Emotional Southern Brothers Quickly Overcome Their Loss / Things I Wish My Southern Nigeria People Knew! . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From The North To My Southern Brothers. by Raxz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Subject: why is Nigeria as a Nation is still much underdeveloped after over 50 years of her independent?

The truth is bitter but we must have to say it just the way it is. I am from the North, the region where over 70% populations of her youth have no formal education or basic knowledge on how to read and write or even a common skills on how to use social media (internet). yes that is true we are so so backward when it come to education i agree on that but the truth is; that is not our major problem as a country. why are we still this much underdeveloped as a Nation? The BIGGEST and MAJOR issue why we are still in this mess as a Nation is because of just one simple reason: hatred, division in the southern part of the country among the two major ethnic groups, the Igbos and the Yorubas. until this two major group realise how strategic and important they are to the success and development of our country we are moving no where. The earlier they build a bridg of peace, find a common ground and agree on some certain issue, resolve their difference this Nation will never move forward, we will continue to remain in a state of hopelessness as a nation until something is done. It is a common knowledge that north is far behind when it come to education, but yet the region that we all look up to as a shining star that needed to give directions on where and how we all should go as a nation is seating on the back seat allowing the ethic and regional sentiment and hatred to take the center stage; there is a saying that two good literate head is far batter than ten millions bad illiterate heads (i believed u get the point). It beat my imaginations how this two all important ethnic groups don't seems to realise that the success and progress of this country depends largely on you, our future as a Nation lies on your shoulder, you are the light through which we see future; the Igbos and Yorubas are the engine room of this great country, undeniable asset, everything rise and fall with you but surprisingly you just can't see it. Dear southern Nigerians where is your education? Where is your technological inventions and innovation ideas? We on the other side of the device have been waiting for too long, we expect you to give directions so that we can follow, but no! that isn't going to happening, your hatred for one another, your long cold and vabal war has kept us all in a perpetual state of holdup, it has eating so deep into our national fabric, how long much again do we have to wait? How much long will you people continue like this? Who has ever benefits anything from these your unending cold war, decay hatred for one another? We wait on you for too long, we hope on you, yet all our eyes are still on the road but you are no where near, my dear southern people which way? Get over your long beef and save our dear Nation.

Restructuring is the new trend that is sweeping across every corner in every forms of media in our Nationa today, the voice is too loud, the passion for change is waving across, I am just hopping and again waiting patiently if you both can shied your sward, agree on some common issues and speak in one, give directions on the way forward.

I have massage for you: we live in a society where some men are afraid of one educated, literate, smart, intelligent and successful lady but that same man can show his muscle like a lion in the present of ten illiterate woman, that is how powerful a literate and educated person can be. use what you have and use it wisely .

Pls get the massage and over-look my grammatical errors i am not perfect i dnt do English in school ooo.

God bless you all.
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: A Letter From The North To My Southern Brothers. by CaptainKool15(m): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2017
okay.
Re: A Letter From The North To My Southern Brothers. by 3direct: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Why wait for us to show you way, blind and still want to die leading the gullible, restructuring is the way forward,
Re: A Letter From The North To My Southern Brothers. by FriendNG: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2017
It is true academically you're backward but don't speak for the north. Probably you're one of the Nigerians in diaspora. #WeNotherners Are Not Backward. Sound and clear.

#IamNotBackward. And this is the stand of all northern Nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From The North To My Southern Brothers. by Desyner: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Raxz:
Subject: why is Nigeria as a Nation is still much underdeveloped after over 50 years of her independent?

Restructuring is the new trend that is sweeping across every corner in every forms of media in our Nationa today, the voice is too loud, the passion for change is waving across, I am just hopping and again waiting patiently if you both can shied your sward, agree on some common issues and speak in one, give directions on the way forward.
restructuring is the way to go mr man.
Imagine the states being productive instead of being parasitic on the FG who is in turn depending on the ND. If we don't restructure by the time the oil dries up we will have over 400 million people who don't know what productivity feels like. By that time the the north would av experienced further desertification and there will be less arable land mass to kick start our over-flogged agricultural potential. Think about it mr man.

We need to invest instead of hating and propagating divide n conquer messages.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise – Buhari / The Only Restructure Nigeria Needed Is Abrogation Of Governorship Election!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.