Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother (23430 Views)

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by stane007: 5:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerian Twitter user, @TheFolarin has a mum who is a widow and needs a companion. So he took to his Twitter page to announce he is searching for a widower/single man who has got his life together that can spend his life together with her.

When asked by a follower why he would want a man to replace his dad in his mum's life, Folarin revealed he didn't have a great dad and considering what his mum has gone through, all he wants is for her to get the happiness she deserves.

He also added they are not seeking marriage but if that happens along the line, he doesn't mind at all.

Read tweets below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-guy-searches-companion-widowed-mother.html

lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by stane007: 5:46am On Jul 03, 2017
more

1 Share

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2017
This should be in the jobs and vacancies section grin

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Heromaniaa: 5:59am On Jul 03, 2017
And twitter is now the dashboard for private discussions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by segebase(m): 6:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Orisirisi

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2017
I swear I don tire for this Nigeria.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by seunlayi(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2017
The guy is making sense but he should beware

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Papiikush: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2017
People will do anything for Retweets on twitter. Even going to the extent of using their parents for RTs All for the sake of identification and verification.

Do you know how much you can make through ads having a popular Twitter account?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Ramon92: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
The guy don turn his mama to client..

Client fall on you..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Kellibae(f): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Tufiakwa.. yorubas ar so comfortable with anything sex no matter how awkward it looks.

Imagine a woman who has a full grown man as this still wants to be getting involved.
And the mumu son is comfortably serching for her...
Then another younger mumu wana get involved himself or his dad.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Orisirisi. I think the world is moving too fast for me o. Pikin dey help mama look for companion...in Nigeria of all places.

The African in me is saying "what nonsense", but the potential utility of the entire solicitation makes sense if it works.

So, here's wishing the young man all the best in his quest. Pray he doesn't get a fvckboy for her...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by dessz(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know what to say

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by rachaeladiya(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
What
Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by mjbaba: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmm. Well, he has a point but imagine it. Looking for a fck boy for his mother. Thoughts that make one shudder. It's wrong to me

If he has money put her in a lively place. Arrange for people to live with her. Spice up her life, get her a business not for profit motive but to keep her busy...just generally create activity for her. Allow her sort her relationship life by herself abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Dutchey(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
booked
Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by obajoey(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
what is his definition of companion?
lol.. the mother body no fit take am again..lol

but the guy self, trouble sit down jeje u wan go kiss am.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by warriorPedigree: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
This is a totally unselfish son, such love.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by itiswellandwell: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmm. The guy really understands her mum and he isn't selfish person which is one thing i love about him. He should be careful in doing this so that her mum won't fall into the hands of a wrong person. He can even opt for the service of an expert in getting this done. Wish his mum all the best any way.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank
Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by kingthreatz: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Loneliness is a bad thing. I hope his mum finds a companion soon

10 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Pavore9: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
He really wants his mum to be happy but social media is not the right way to go about such.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Oyindidi(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Mom engine needs oil. Nice idea son!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by wintersnow(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Wtf!

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by NicoBaba(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
no big deal.
Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by igbohausayoruba: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Naija don advance... We don deh do like onyibo... Na due to too much package n can food grin

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
His mum needs a final orgasm embarassed
She wants to experience reverse cowgirl
Doggy
Bla bla
Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by deepwater(f): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
The guy kept insisting marriage is not what he wants for his moms actually but a companion! As in a companion for what exactly?

grin grin grin
Oooops, I get it, someone to keep shining the kongo!
Nairaland stopped using that phrase a long time ago cool cool cool

OP please don't accept any applications or interest from Mr. NwaAmaikpe tongue

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by naijaboiy: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Until he connects her with a Fück boy that will break her heart further.

Oh wait! He's actually looking for a Fück boy. shocked

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by keypad1: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
I have big preeeek....i promise to fvck ur mama very well.
Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by slawomir: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
I hope your mum is not this type.
If not I will just leave my current girl friend and stick to your mum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is Searching For A Companion For His Widowed Mother by GeneralOjukwu: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Terrible Age this is....People seek attention by all means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry? / Couples Not Staying Together / Where Can I Get A Bachelor Single Certificate In Nigeria (marriage Registry?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.