Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention (1657 Views)

When Will SE Leaders Do Something About Kanu's Endagering Ndigbo's? / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Biafra: Arewa Youths To Work Against Atiku Over Alliance With FFK, Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by BabaRamota1980: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2017
The intervention of South-east leaders in the quit notice given to Igbos in the north seen to have paid off - The Coalition of Arewa youths that issued the quit notice have softened their stance - The groups are set to reconsider their earlier position A report by The Nation indicates that the Coalition of Arewa youths that issued a quit notice to Igbos residing in the north is set to reconsider their stand. According to the report, this is due to the recent position of Southeast leaders who condemned the Biafra agitation in the South-east. Alhaji Shettima Yerima, the president of the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), one of the youth groups that issued the ultimatum, was quoted as saying they were pleased that the Igbo leaders strongly condemned the pro-Biafra agitators.

His words: “We are happy that the Igbo leaders have taken a step to curtail some people who have been trying to hold the country down through their actions. “Now that they have said they remain committed to indivisible Nigeria, we will reconsider our position on the matter. “We will have to discuss with the stakeholders across the north, what the Igbo leaders did is a welcome development. If they had done this the past, we would not have reasons to take the step we took. “It is unfortunate that they allowed their position and leadership to be undermined by one fraudster, toying with the destiny of over 40 million people, which is not right.

We are also saying people should not just fold their hands and allow some people who are desperate for relevance to toy with their collective destiny. We will meet and discuss the matter because we are truly proud of Nigeria. “Now that they have done what we expect of them, we would have to reconsider our position. We will meet and make our position known to the world.” Yerima added that the ultimatum was issued because the South-east leaders did not do anything to caution the agitators, who were hell bent in causing trouble for the country. South-east leaders and stakeholders had earlier reiterated their commitment to a united Nigeria where peace, fairness and equality of opportunities are paramount to citizens irrespective of ethnicity or political affiliation. The leaders also condemned all manner of hate speeches from any segment of the country.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1112881-quit-notice-arewa-youths-set-change-position.html
Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nextprince: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2017
So, finally, the unity beggars don't want to leave the Almajiris? Then what is it with all these reports about how several buses and aircrafts were sent to start conveying some human beings and their $45 trillion investments from the north heading eastward?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by BabaRamota1980: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2017
See as Arewa youths dey take Ibo leaders do yeye for social media. Ibo destiny is now a bargain for Arewa Youth to switch ON and OFF at will.

Actions and outcomes in SE is now driven by Arewa youths.

Na Allah go punish these people sef. Who dem be? Anyway i no blame them. I blame Ibos wey go lock all his life investment for foreignland and made his people back home object of alumangiri insult.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by escodotman: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Na wa o! So the Arewa have finally made the Igbos to submit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by hammer6: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2017
The fear of Biafra is the begining of wisdom.

UN takes such threat seriously and would bring thm into the matter of Nigeria.

Arewa should stick to their guns, becos withdrawal would earn them the label of coward like the Afonja.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by Christonjnr(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2017
fools. Leave the threat na,lets see who loose.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by samkay3g(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2017
asslickers, unity beggers.... they've begged their northern masters

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Propaganda news, biafra must come. We don't listen to naij.com propaganda news. Biafrans can't wait for October 1st. Anyone who is writing that we are scared is looking for traffic to his blog. We're focus here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2017
escodotman:
Na wa o! So the Arewa have finally made the Igbos to submit
story, Fake news Everywhere. We're gallant and waiting. Igbos have never had fear in them before. Never!! Then to talk of abokiis. If I hear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by BabaRamota1980: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2017
nextprince:
So, finally, the unity beggars don't want to leave the Almajiris? Then what is it with all these reports about how several buses and aircrafts were sent to start conveying some human beings and their $45 trillion investments from the north heading eastward?

Dem no fit leave now. They have brought all kind of insults on their people. Even as we dey here talk i guarantee you Ibo still dey purchase land for North. I guarantee you that. They are cursed! Now North has found a willing slave and other Southerners need to be careful because SE is under ransome, they will sabotage interests to bring others into the tent with them on this self submission to the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi kanu is gallant, our supreme leader have said it all. Anyone be it Afonjas or arewas that think the God own country will not come must die. Starting from Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by KahlDrogo(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Christonjnr:
fools.
Leave the threat na,lets see who loose.
Jewish igbos and chestbeating be like.. . grin

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by KahlDrogo(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2017
nototribalist:
Mazi Nnamdi kanu is gallant, our supreme leader have said it all. Anyone be it Afonjas or arewas that think the God own country will not come must die. Starting from Buhari
Which god are you talking about my alobam? These ones whose dry bones hanging on the wall here our dilector is seen slamming his forehead on the ground for in an abandoned abattoir? grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Dem no fit leave now. They have brought all kind of insults on their people. Even as we dey here talk i guarantee you Ibo still dey purchase land for North. I guarantee you that. They are cursed! Now North has found a willing slave and other Southerners need to be careful because SE is under ransome, they will sabotage interests to bring others into the tent with them on this self submission to the North.
Igbos are not like Afonjas that are Cowards. Even the abokiii are worried why we're not like the cowards from the South West? That life would have been easy for them. Fear is not in our DNA. Nnamdi kanu was in prison,and he still openly tell reporters to tell Buhari that he is stupidd and madd. But we had an Afonja that was begging for his life from a Fulani master in the 1980s

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by HITdemUP: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol the unity beggars has been pardon by their Alimajiri masters. They were humbled by the October 1st ultimatum. They know Aboki don't do chest-beat for nothing, hence the timely formulation of their Unity beggars Association grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2017
I can see Afonjas masturbating here, we and ewedu people are not the same. We don't have anything in common. We don't drink toilet broom soup like you people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by TANKDESTROYER(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmm

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by KahlDrogo(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2017
nototribalist:
Propaganda news, biafra must come. We don't listen to naij.com propaganda news. Biafrans can't wait for October 1st. Anyone who is writing that we are scared is looking for traffic to his blog. We're focus here.
Propaganda news from naij.com, a notorious pro biafra site? grin

I think Northern Igbos must have planted the news then. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2017
HITdemUP:
Lol the unity beggars has been pardon by their Alimajiri masters. They were humbled by the October 1st ultimatum. They know Aboki don't do chest-beat for nothing, hence the timely formulation of their Unity beggars Association grin
noo, the arewa elites know they're going to loose all their oil wells in less than a week. All militants have said it come October 1st no Northerners will still be in niger delta. So Arewa parasites and their Afonja slaves can go to hell

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nrexzy: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Oh I just knew that area's youth threats was just political based on Nigeria when shall the ignorant youths learn ? Cos I dont see the future of tomorrow in them....

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by KahlDrogo(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
nototribalist:
I can see Afonjas masturbating here, we and ewedu people are not the same. We don't have anything in common. We don't drink toilet broom soup like you people.
Keep talking trash when your Supreme leader is running mad already, praying in refuse dumps and old abattoir to dead animals. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by bantudra: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

the delta is already on guard...to hell with ipob!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by fulanmafia: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Ibo Elders thought they could continue sitting on the fence while their youths became national irritants that were carefully dragging the region towards war and calamity.

The thoughts of abandoned properties and a landlocked country surrounded by an enemy state, among other reality checks, were the perfect firmware to flash the operating systems of the ungrateful migrants.

The KD Declaration was a master stroke to expose the fraud and thoughtlessness of the biafraudd agitation.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Funny story. The northern youths should carry out their threat so that they can see how divided they are from the Middle Belt

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
I'm happy that God have given the igbos the power and authority to tremble on snakes(Afonjas) and scopion (Arewa) that's why we don't bow to anyone. Any how they want it we are gallant. Dan fodio conquered Yoruba lands, convert half of the cowards to Islam. Why didn't they conquer the igbos? Afonjas are funny cowards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nototribalist: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Afonjas, anywhere you see an Igbo man today greet him, cos he's not a coward like you people.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by nextprince: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Exactly. The tribe they have been trying to drag along is the yorubas but unfortunately for them, the yorubas are way more educated, enlightened, and tactful.
They actually exhibited this tendency when they started lying all over the places that the quit notice was actually targeted at the yorubas even though we only see some red cap unity begging parasites shuttling between Abuja and kaduna begging Osibanjo and El-Rufai for unity.
As I type now, thousands are on their ways to the north in search something to survive on.
They don't even respect the SS, the only reason for attachment is oil, nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by KahlDrogo(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
hammer6:

Arewa should stick to their guns, becos withdrawal would earn them the label of coward like the Afonja.
These are the beggarly cowards we all know. grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by fulanmafia: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
hammer6:

You guys wouldn't know a political strategy if it hit you square in the face.

The goal has been achieved, your leaders fence sitting brains have been reset..

"Biafraudd or death" is now "Biafraudd or restructuring/referendum" grin grin

I know you are not as blind as you're pretending to be.

BabaRamota1980:

His words: “We are happy that the Igbo leaders have taken a step to curtail some people who have been trying to hold the country down through their actions.

“Now that they have said they remain committed to indivisible Nigeria, we will reconsider our position on the matter. It is unfortunate that they allowed their position and leadership to be undermined by one fraudster, toying with the destiny of over 40 million people, which is not right.

“Now that they have done what we expect of them, we would have to reconsider our position."

South-east leaders and stakeholders had earlier reiterated their commitment to a united Nigeria

The leaders also condemned all manner of hate speeches from any segment of the country.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by escodotman: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2017
nototribalist:
story, Fake news Everywhere. We're gallant and waiting. Igbos have never had fear in them before. Never!! Then to talk of abokiis. If I hear
I will only take you serious if you are an Igbo who resides in the North (and maybe with some investments too)
Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by reality1010: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

See d kind of post u send if d IPOB guy start u will be d one to complain dat they r insulting forgetting dat u started it.Arewa ultimatum has nothing to do with d agitation.Check countries dat had referendum u will see how it was achieved. D movement is high in d SE&they r determined. No SE anyhow leader can stop it even if u kill NK today u will see more than 2,000 of him.Since d coming of boko haram more northerns v traveled to d SS/SE for survivals.What about d oil wells owned by d North?are they not more than d petty businesses d Igbos r having in core northern states?Our leaders should jettison greed&restructure this nation for us all.
Re: Arewa Youths To Withdraw October 1st Ultimatum Following Se Leaders Intervention by BabaRamota1980: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2017
reality1010:

See d kind of post u send if d IPOB guy start u will be d one to complain dat they r insulting forgetting dat u started it.Arewa ultimatum has nothing to do with d agitation.Check countries dat had referendum u will see how it was achieved. D movement is high in d SE&they r determined. No SE anyhow leader can stop it even if u kill NK today u will see more than 2,000 of him.Since d coming of boko haram more northerns v traveled to d SS/SE for survivals.What about d oil wells owned by d North?are they not more than d petty businesses d Igbos r having in core northern states?Our leaders should jettison greed&restructure this nation for us all.

There is no lie in what i said. If it does not please you face your Northern Ibo brethrens and tell them to start thinking home.

Yoruba havecthick skin...you insult we dish it back. When we open rapid fire you will be the one calling on UN that you need your own country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose / Crowd Prevents Police Team From Abuja From Arresting Cross River Monarch. Photos / I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.