Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds (29037 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls, Two Teachers / 2 Teachers Rape Blind Students, First Lady Aisha Buhari Reacts. / Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by ivolt: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
The teachers plus the students all of them are guilty... The only thing is the teachers are older so they should know better but those girls are already rotten... They are not helpless victims.. They are participating victims..

I am not surprised, rapist and cradle robbers can't understand that their
victims are hurt, it is business as usual to such vile creatures.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by wintersnow(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
I remember when I just graduated from the university and applied for a teaching job in one secondary school like that... Female students are something else sha... Sooooo difficult to understand them ah swear
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by joenor(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
For Jesus sake, 10 girls, two men how? are the men sex worker or did they take Trans? 5 girls for each, what are they thinking, after doing it self they give them STD... wickedness in highest order.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Franzinni: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
ivolt:

I am not surprised, rapist and cradle robbers can't understand that their
victims are hurt, it is business as usual to such vile creatures.
well said... I in no way condone or admonish rape or sex with minors but i also find the story not to be totally true... It has been bent to play to our emotions.. Which looks like it is working well.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by ivolt: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
well said... I in no way condone or admonish rape or sex with minors but i also find the story not to be totally true... It has been bent to play to our emotions.. Which looks like it is working well.

It is human to feel empathy towards victims, only psychopaths
are unmoved by human suffering.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Ehinmola(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
They are all guilty. Why cant the students raise alarm or report to the principal?. Those teachers are wicked and should be punished while the students should be suspended for not reporting the randy teachers
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by OliviaYolanda: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
shame
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by medowmight(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Afonjas teachers again
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Franzinni: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
ivolt:

It is human to feel empathy towards victims, only psychopaths
are unmoved by human suffering.
you are right but it is also good to explore all possible scenarios before drawing conclusions.. A very good example is the murder of 3 innocent men 2 days ago in ikorodu. The mob wanted a scape goat and so they found one and killed them only to realise they were innocent men... That is why i always try to see the big picture before i draw conclusions... Let me show you my point of view on this story.... The two teachers raped 10 girls and from the story it looks like it was an orgy which means, the two men can only "rape"2 at a time so the other 8 had to wait to get " raped" then keep the secret until the std caused it to leak.... You see where i am coming from?
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by barallanee(f): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
5 5 each grin grin grin
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Bondesniger(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
THIS IS NOT KONJI THERE MOST BE SOMETHING BEHIND THIS ACT
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by donisaiah: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
divinehand2003:
Secondary school male teachers should leave our young girls alone. Stop inflicting harm upon these virgins. My goodness, what a world? These men should be punished for committing these atrocities on our dear kid sisters and daughters who can't defend themselves from these wolves in sheepskin.
Nobody said they are virgins
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by donisaiah: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=Franzinni post=58072429]The teachers plus the students all of them are guilty... The only thing is the teachers are older so they should know better but those girls are already rotten... They are not helpless victims.. They are participating victims.. [/quo

How are the girls guilty, they were threaten and who wants to fail.
Can someone buy brain from the meat seller for this guy
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by rainbow2020(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
divinehand2003:
Secondary school male teachers should leave our young girls alone. Stop inflicting harm upon these virgins. My goodness, what a world? These men should be punished for committing these atrocities on our dear kid sisters and daughters who can't defend themselves from these wolves in sheepskin.
my guy I know what they did was wrong...but if you see some secondary school student...Olosho in the making.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by DJInfluence: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
The teachers plus the students all of them are guilty... The only thing is the teachers are older so they should know better but those girls are already rotten... They are not helpless victims.. They are participating victims..
Guy park well. These kids are underage. Whether they are rotten or not. Teachers are supposed to be trusted guardians but rather they took advantage of the kids. Wrong is wrong, no matter how you slice it. They should pay because even if the students agreed it is still rape because they are underage. i pray that the case get taken to a court and that the judge is a woman, then they will see justice.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by onkajames(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nickymezor:
Wat a news. undecided Nawa o, Wonders shall neva cease. Those teachers re really sick in the head , I hope they rot in jail . Jst see how they abused these minors and even infected dem with STD's too.

I like ur pix u look sweet..how u doing sweetie
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by myked(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=bercarray post=58078634] this is wickedness they should be forced to take care of the students with their salaries, I know they won't have money to

they should also release names o to avoid lies from our future slay queens o, e.g
husband : i tot u said u are a virgin?

future slay queens : baby i am sorry it was when i was in sec. school, u know that news that came out that ten students were raped, I am one of them

husband : but how come it is wide like this

future slay queens : it's the infection that widen it .
but if name is released the guy w'd be like but ur name wasn't on the list cos i could remember there is no name like rose

& the future slay queen will claim she did a change of name to avoid the stigma.....
If the husband pursues the matter further, the slay queen will feign anger & disappointment...... Then the husband will beg for forgiveness....
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by kenny987(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
They are underage children and therefore share no blame! If they aren't old enough to vote then they have no capacity for criminal culpability. Do not blame victims, u enable perpetrators and justify crime even if u don't set out to. You sound or read like they deserve what they got and that's all shades of wrong!

Furthermore, the teachers occupy a fiduciary relationship of authority over the students, they could have been under any kind of duress and fear to make the students comply with their unholy and criminal advances.

Franzinni:

odimbannamdi:
With the level of decay in our secondary school these days, i don't think they were "Raped". It will amaze you how rotten these students are.

That doesn't absolve the teachers from their acts though. They should be thoroughly dealt with to serve as a deterrent
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Primenet(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
It is a coin with two sides.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Adebowale89(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:
Stop substituting agbo for water dem no gree.....
No wonder fela lost count on the number of his children born out of wedlock.

Afonjas and high libido

u want to compare it to Igbo that give birth like rabbit

it seems u just lost your job and Yoruba happened to be your manager because I don't know why u are pouring your sadness on any thread that has to do with Yoruba when your own region is in shamble

1 Like

Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by IamPragmatic(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
This news is too much of a lie to be true. how will the students watch them take turns without any of them saying a word yet you guys call it rape. NONSENSE in capital letter
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by akigbemaru: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Two teachers? Ten students?
This can only happen when konji falls on you
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Pylony(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is that rape? Or they willingly had sex with the Teachers for extra marks until the bubble burst?
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Sleyanya1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
So without the evidence of the STDs the girls wouldn't have opened up abi?

Obviously they were either enjoying the affair Or extremely naive ( doubtful about this ).

However parents do well to gain your children's confidence in discussions. Educate them on sex rather than give commandments.

The teachers should be prosecuted anyways.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by MarilynNash(f): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
you are very stupid. Go and educate yourself on what rape is.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by MarilynNash(f): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Franzinni:
you are right but it is also good to explore all possible scenarios before drawing conclusions.. A very good example is the murder of 3 innocent men 2 days ago in ikorodu. The mob wanted a scape goat and so they found one and killed them only to realise they were innocent men... That is why i always try to see the big picture before i draw conclusions... Let me show you my point of view on this story.... The two teachers raped 10 girls and from the story it looks like it was an orgy which means, the two men can only "rape"2 at a time so the other 8 had to wait to get " raped" then keep the secret until the std caused it to leak.... You see where i am coming from?
You didn't read the story.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by MarilynNash(f): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
donisaiah:
Nobody said they are virgins
The way Nigerians think sha. Tufia kwa. So a person who isn't a virgin should be raped.
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Fourwinds: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
MarilynNash:
The way Nigerians think sha. Tufia kwa.
So a person who isn't a virgin should be raped.
he is trying to say those girls must be banging else where....well these days only God know what goes on in d head of these girls
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Erhun10z: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
My People, Wetin Concern Rape Concern This Post ?? It Is Called Demanding And Receiving Bribes..At Sec. School You Don't Know What You Want ?
Re: Two Teachers Rape 10 Secondary School Students, Infect Them With Stds by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Chai, fear God !
There is God o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village / One-chance’ Robbery Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.