Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos (518 Views)

Police Kill Criminal Who Led Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye / Criminal Who Defrauds People In Banks In Sapele Nabbed (Photo) / Criminal Who Terrorizes Lafia-Abuja Highway Nabbed At North Bank, Makurdi (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos by Angelanest: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2017
This is an eye opener for Nigerians to be very careful about money transactions done in the banks. A notorious criminal known for duping people withdrawing money from banks was nabbed recently in Sapele area of Delta state. According to an online report, his modus operandi was to stay in banks and wait for people to withdraw money before confronting the person to help him change his money.

After changing the money with the person's money withdrawn from the bank, the individual's money will get short on getting home.

The hoodlum has been reportedly operating in this manner for long before meeting his Waterloo.

The man defrauded one man identified as Mr. Peter at UBA in the area. After the man helped his change his money, the man's money got short by N30,000 on getting home.

He met his Waterloo after using his "trick" on one carpenter known as Mr Chucks at GT bank, shorting his money by N23,000 based on the same change matter. Mr Chucks, on noticing what had happened angrily went back to the bank where he met the thief . That was how he was grabbed and taken to the police station where he was locked up...

According to reports, police collected N110,000 from the criminal after returning the N30k and the N23k he scammed people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/criminal-shorts-peoples-money-changing-banks-arrested-photos.html

Re: Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos by Angelanest: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos by obamabinladen(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Those he defrauded with this tactics, may brain fall on them.
Re: Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos by Abduljohn(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Haba! You defrauded someone and still remain in the same bank. Na still petty compared to Evans

Glory to God. Na so then go they catch them.
Re: Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos by Benjom(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Can anyone explain what's happening here to me in queen's English?
I'll be back, let me go for my breakfast first. Perhaps, my mind will be able to decipher the message.
Re: Criminal Who Shorts People's Money After Changing Them In Banks Arrested. Photos by Gobhanky: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Naija too like scam

(1) (Reply)

#justice4ikorodu3 / ICYMI: Jonathan’s Son-in-law Shot In Calabar / Badoo Scare: Whistle Business Boom In Ikorodu As Sellers Make High Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.