Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? (10691 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Nigerian Power Firm To Sell Electricity To Burkina Faso / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by tbaba1234: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chukazu:

Yes! You are right, it's "dependent on God"

Power belongs to God After all..

Nope, it is largely dependent on gas supply. It is a myth that rainfall affects power supply.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Power supply is 10/10...There is light everywhere and anywhere.. we are so proud we voted Buhari. God bless fashola. He really meant it when he said 247power is not rocket science..

Jobs eerywhere....our graduates are now happy. Food everywhere. Salaries are paid on time..No more Bokoharam, everywhere is so peaceful..

Our leaders no longer fly abroad for medical treatments cos our hospitals are simply the best. Good roads everywhere. 2nd niger bridge completed and a 3rd niger bridge has started.

#SaiBaba

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Sonn(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Power supply is 10/10...There is light everywhere and anywhere.. we are so proud we voted Buhari. God bless fashola. He really meant it when he said 247power is not rocket science..

Jobs eerywhere....our graduates are now happy. Food everywhere. Salaries are paid on time..No more Bokoharam, everywhere is so peaceful..

Our leaders no longer fly abroad for medical treatments cos our hospitals are simply the best. Good roads everywhere. 2nd niger bridge completed and a 3rd niger bridge has started.

#SaiBaba
down here' its 28 hours power supply everyday.....
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by blackfase(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hit quote on the messages you need to quote, ( with the quote author=*name you find in the bracket), then copy everything therein and paste in the message you need to quote back. Hope you understand this....

ekensi01:
bro tell me how to quote two or more people pls
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by ekensi01: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
blackfase:

Hit quote on the messages you need to quote, ( with the quote author=*name you find in the bracket), then copy everything therein and paste in the message you need to quote back. Hope you understand this....

yea
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by 4lorunsho(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Honestly, there has been improvements in the Power sector of late. I will rate them 7/10.

But, i don't know if i am the only one that have noticed the way they bring this their light sef. They would blink it like 3 - 4 times withon an interval of 2mins before it finally stays steady. This their style has blown a lot of my bulbs.

Meanwhile, i have some nice shoes for sale...these are just part of them
do you have any other office /meeting shoes
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abysmal, everything that could go wrong has.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by oshaosha2014(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
-10/10
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by juwoonn(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
ekensi01:
In my place 4 of 5 star.

Everyday we use to have light atleast 12hours. cool
Na him you dey rate 4/5?

I have an average of 22 -23 hours light here. Some times it stays for 5-7 days before they off it to rest for like 2 hours

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by BellaLuce: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
8/10. It's way better than it used to be.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by truehero(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
I heard there's now 24/7 power supply in yenagoa bayelsa state currently. I think that's a good one from the governor. At least something good can come out of the state.

If I hear. Take your time o. If the Gods of Bayelsa visit u eh!
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by AleeDee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'll rate power in my area, under YolaEDC, considerin d amnt of tym d light stays, response of officials durin probs nd bill.

1) d light in my town stays an average of 18-20 hrs daily. Tho I bliv steady lyt is inversely proportional to industrial sighting. No industry here, so more lyt

2) their response here durin any prob is faster nd bolt, xcept if its beyond ctrl

3) d bill is friendly as we recieve 6-8k mntly in a 12 self-contained house.

All in all, I give dem 8/10

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by jhoshy55: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Nigerian power sector summarized below undecided

Check image for my own rating

What relationship does a darkness has with light¿ Pls enjoy your status while it lasts.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by chukzyfcbb: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
porshuch:
8/10 Festac
abeg no be all places for festac oh, my side 3days now no light
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Chukazu: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
tbaba1234:

Nope, it is largely dependent on gas supply. It is a myth that rainfall affects power supply.

Let's wait and then
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nikkybrainz(f): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
1/10. That one sef is dash just coz we know the light is still good, we no just dey see am
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
hakeem4:
imorodu?? Where is that ?
Lol, you know I meant Ikorodu, it was a typo
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by hakeem4(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Lol, you know I meant Ikorodu, it was a typo
we enjoy light in Ikorodu very well

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
hakeem4:
we enjoy light in Ikorodu very well
You're lucky then. We used to, I don't know what happened. . .
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by hakeem4(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You're lucky then. We used to, I don't know what happened. . .
let me help you faint grin

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
4lorunsho:
do you have any other office /meeting shoes

Yes, i have a couple. Please whatsapp me on 09083748635 so i can show u
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by bashydemy(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Noccerino:
-2/10 meiran
Meiran have not been having light for decades now... haha
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thank the Lawd that I am in Nairobi Kenya. One blackout for the entire month of July due to a storm (the one that led to 'snow' in the higher altitude towns) that lasted for three hours.
Nigeria power issues are like Kenya when we had the 2000-2001 power rationing.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by alexxo11(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2017
ekensi01:
In my place 4 of 5 star.

Everyday we use to have light atleast 12hours. cool
light for 12 hours and you giving it 5 star?? I should visit nigeria and witness some things for my self...
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by alexxo11(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2017
GERALD710:
Thank the Lawd that I am in Nairobi Kenya. One blackout for the entire month of July due to a storm (the one that led to 'snow' in the higher altitude towns) that lasted for three hours.
Nigeria power issues are like Kenya when we had the 2000-2001 power rationing.
even in 2001 it was because of the harsh climatic conditions as we were too reliant on rain for electricity..what i dont understand is i see pictures of floods everyday in parts of nigeria ,hence rain is in abundance why dont they use the water to produce power....??plus in the 21st century there are many ways pf producing power....we even use wind energy to produce power here....The amount of naivety in that country is appalling to say the least.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by ekensi01: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
light for 12 hours and you giving it 5 star?? I should visit nigeria and witness some things for my self...
Where are you?
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by alexxo11(m): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
ekensi01:
Where are you?
I'm a Kenyan ...I reside in Nairobi Kenya....
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by ekensi01: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
I'm a Kenyan ...I reside in Nairobi Kenya....
sorry 4 stoping you keep going.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
Hehehe!!In Kenya,a four hour blackout after months of continuous power is enough to have people trooping to the Kenya Power Facebook page with Angry emojis and very colourful abuses. The only acceptable power blackouts are the maintenance power blackouts, which happen between 9 and 5 like once or twice a year on weekdays(I have never had one on weekends and I hope that never ever happens) and people are at work during that time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Malami Sued Over Award Of ₦91.7 Billion Rail Contract To Chine / Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Labour Party Is No Threat: APC Denies Involvement With Attack On 'obidients'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.