Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer (701 Views)

This Man Is A Visa Scammer / Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu State / Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello guys, please there is this guy who goes around claiming to be an Airforce officer and goes about collecting money from people in the name of processing visa for them to travel and work abroad. He claims he has an uncle abroad who needs just 2 workers and the uncle would sponsor your bills coming. All you need is to pay for visa fee and health issurance amounting to 76k. I would have falling a serious victim if not that I was familiar with UK travel process.

He also impersonates an Airforce official and intimidates people with it. I think it's high time he gets apprehended. Please any suggestion on how to go about it. He stays in Ibadan.

@justwise
@lalasticlala

please help move it to front page thanks. This guy has to be stopped
Re: Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
tushinebaba:
Hi guys, please I will go straight to the point. A friend of mine, an airforce official, has an uncle abroad who runs a creche. He needed 2 people to come and work for him there as 2 of his staffs had left. One got married and the other travelled to US after working 2 years. My friend asked if I was interested and I said yes and we got rolling. I have been reading so many stuffs here and it has left me confused. I paid 61k for visa application and 18k for health insurance or travel insurance. I was asked to provide that and I don't have it so I paid 18k for it to be done. My friend travelled with our passports to Abuja to give to someone who his uncle told him to give and the person submitted it to UK embassy. The uncle sent the letter of invitation and other documents to the person who in turn is to submit to the embassy. The uncle abroad is the one sponsoring us as we are coming to work for him. He's also sponsoring our flight fee. We have agreed on payment and accommodation. My question is this: I have been seeing stuffs like biometrics and emails and the rest. Though I submitted my email address and passport photograph as well. But I'm yet to receive any mail and I'm yet to do any biometrics. Is it not necessary? I was told the Visa would take 32working days cos it's a 2yrs visa.
Re: Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer by sobastical: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
justwise:

I think the OP is a victim already was just trying to cover up with another thread. ..smh
Re: Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
sobastical:

I think the OP is a victim already was just trying to cover up with another thread. ..smh

Just don't know what to make of it.
Re: Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
sobastical:

the victim is a friend. Exactly the same person @justwise tagged. Besides, it makes no sense if I'm the victim or not. Matters letting people know that this is the new scam. Just yesterday in church, I heard a similar scenario. That is the new scam bro
Re: Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer by sobastical: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2017
eosigwe:
the victim is a friend. Exactly the same person @justwise tagged. Besides, it makes no sense if I'm the victim or not. Matters letting people know that this is the new scam. Just yesterday in church, I heard a similar scenario. That is the new scam bro

Oh Nigeria!
Re: Airforce Impersonator/visa Scammer by sobastical: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2017
justwise:

Just don't know what to make of it.
Smh. ..

(1) (Reply)

Travel advice needed pls / Nigeria’s Passport, Africa’s 42nd Most Powerful / This Is Crazy So People Sleeps Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.