Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. (1753 Views)

Infinitikoncept Has Refused To Released My Goods.. HELP / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. by debbydee(f): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good day people.
I am writing this with great displeasure. I got an order on the and immediately i took the item to thier gbagada drop off point. on the 9th of june i received a mail that the item with Order No. F301557770008 has been delivered. i waited for like two weeks the money was not paid. i called thier office and i was told that i should register for konga pay. i did that and up till now that i am typing this konga has not paid. i have sent series of mails nobody has called me the only mail they sent on the 21st of june was that they will look into it. up till today no response.

Please fellow nairalanders what can i do.

DebyD Apparel.
Re: Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. by ilsmiling(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
D money should reflect in ur konga pay account. U just need to use it for other transaction like subscription of dstv or Gotv.
That's y most pple don't sell on their platform anymore.
Re: Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. by Tunagee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
ilsmiling:
D money should reflect in ur konga pay account. U just need to use it for other transaction like subscription of dstv or Gotv.

Kindly advise planning to start with them on same platform. Is it safe?
Re: Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. by debbydee(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
ilsmiling:

its not reflecting its reflecting in my wallet. what can i do now. i still called thier office today.
Re: Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. by nexman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Try listing and selling your items on this new e-commerce platform www.dmbase.com (Dimensional Market Base Ltd), they are very professional.
Re: Konga Has Refused To Pay Me. by ilsmiling(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tunagee:

Kindly advise planning to start with them on same platform. Is it safe?

It is very safe.

(1) (Reply)

Let The Best Graphics Designer On NL Do Your Designs / Transportation Business In Nigeria / Please Can Anyone Link Me To An Online Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.