Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye (848 Views)

Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / N252bn Ekiti Fund: Allegations Against Me Can’t Stand – Fayose / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by Annibel(f): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dino Melaye, lawmaker representing Kogi west senatorial district, says those who did not call him cannot recall him because he is a child of God.

Some of his constituents have submitted a petition to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), seeking to recall him from the red chamber.

The commission has written to the lawmaker to inform him that it had received files of signatures of voters in his district and that the process of his recall will start on Monday.

But in a series of tweets, the lawmaker waxed spiritual, saying every effort to pull him down “will be scattered by fire”.

“Those who did not call me cannot recall me… Every joint effort to pull me down, I declare be scattered by fire in Jesus name,” he wrote.

“Father uproot every institution that has been empowered to see to my frustration in Jesus name

“Mighty God give an uncommon blessing that will draw people’s attention to my life

“God I am grateful for everything. By the Grace of God my enemies will remain under my feet.

“I thank God because He is my Compass. Surely He shall deliver me from the snare of the Fowler. I am saved and secure

“Brethren fear not, you will not be put to shame because I’m a child of God.”

Source: http://www.ccnaija.com/2017/07/im-child-of-god-those-who-didnt-call-me.html?m=1

Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by yemmight(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
So fear fit catch this man like this. What I know is if d recall is successful, his career is over.
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by omobabalawo: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dino melaye: Am a child of God
God:

Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by Kirgyakos(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abeg o! Make i ask...na who father diz guy ni ?

Make dem ask im mother hw many bottlez of orijin wey take during d time wey dem dey wit belle o. Coz diz tin don 2 much
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by Hotshawarma(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
A child of GOD that embezzled money...is that one a child of God
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by kenny987(f): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
They didn't call him? You see how they expose the fact that votes are a mere exercise in futility! They either don't count or they have no plans to regard the electorate whom they serenade and practically grovel at their feet during campaigns. All them nasty politicians want is to get their fingers into the cookie jar and it no longer matters whether those they represent get their dues. Na God go punish all these thieves dem, no wonder IPOB is bent on an election boycott because after all the sweet promises, they go there and sell everyone out!
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by dlondonbadboy: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
This recall move really shocked this guy...he no expect am at all...
He don cool small since then, he no dey bleat up and down again...He is now a humble christain....

Moda4kas
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
So the voters who voted for him didn't call him. It's for us all to behold the kind of psychopaths we allow to run our affairs in the country.
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by tuniski: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
This recall move really shocked this guy...he no expect am at all...
He don cool small since then, he no dey bleat up and down again...He is now a humble christain....

Moda4kas
Nothing do Dino he will not only survive this ordeal, he will win reelection. Beeni
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol. From taking selfies in front of hummers and bentleys, to walking the streets of bourdillon, to dancing aje kun iya on national tv to lying prostate before our Lord Jesus Christ. Gov Yahaya Bello thank you for serving this man humble pie.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by dlondonbadboy: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
tuniski:

Nothing do Dino he will not only survive this ordeal, he will win reelection. Beeni

Wetin concern me?
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by DamiBukola: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
A child of GOD that embezzled money...is that one a child of God
Some of you don't worth sharing this forum with people like us. I hate Dino and not just dislike but that doesn't mean I should like goattiiiiiii. Tell me one naira embezzled by Dino? It beats my imagination how you lots celebrate the founders cum authors and finishers corruption to wit; Tinubu, Obasanjo, Bode George, Segun Ooni, Amaechi, Ibori, Uduaghan, Timipre Sylva, Atiku etcetera but are quick to demonize people who you feel have different political philosophy with you.
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by Hotshawarma(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
DamiBukola:
Some of you don't worth sharing this forum with people like us. I hate Dino and not just dislike but that doesn't mean I should like goattiiiiiii. Tell me one naira embezzled by Dino? It beats my imagination how you lots celebrate the founders cum authors and finishers corruption to wit; Tinubu, Obasanjo, Bode George, Segun Ooni, Amaechi, Ibori, Uduaghan, Timipre Sylva, Atiku etcetera but are quick to demonize people who you feel have different political philosophy with you.

who is this goat??where on Nairaland did u see me ever talking about politics not to talk of supporting one person or the other??are u mad??have u ever seen me even visiting politics section??are u crazy or what??dino ,tinubu ,obasanjo any of the political leaders they are all thieves including anyone that supports them including you.....don't go and look for job be here fighting for people that do not care about your existence and yeah Dino melaye and most of the Naija senators embezzle money meant for the masses,how many projects have Dino melaye done for kogi people ever since he became a senator??nonsense ...typical zombie
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by DamiBukola: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
who is this goat??where on Nairaland did u see me ever talking about politics not to talk of supporting one person or the other??are u mad??have u ever seen me even visiting politics section??are u crazy or what??dino ,tinubu ,obasanjo any of the political leaders they are all thieves including anyone that supports them including you.....don't go and look for job be here fighting for people that do not care about your existence and yeah Dino melaye and most of the Naija senators embezzle money meant for the masses,how many projects have Dino melaye done for kogi people ever since he became a senator??nonsense ...typical zombie
You are not worthy to be reacted to because it will amount to sheer waste of my MB. Dino is never he rogue and you showed your crass illiteracy as you don't know why Dino was elected in the first place. Dino is a lawmaker and not one to execute projects
Re: I’m A Child Of God, Those Who Didn’t Call Me Can’t Recall Me, Says Melaye by Hotshawarma(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
DamiBukola:
You are not worthy to be reacted to because it will amount to sheer waste of my MB. Dino is never he rogue and you showed your crass illiteracy as you don't know why Dino was elected in the first place. Dino is a lawmaker and not one to execute projects
if that is how your brain can interprete what I said so be it...bye

(1) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanister To Return To PDP After Supreme Court Victory / Victor Flaxman; A Gallant Soldier Downed By Boko Haram / Buhari Is A Son Of Perdition And A Tyrannical Servant Of Satan- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.