Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. (2798 Views)

Invest And Never Regret Of Doing So With DHP / Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 04, 2017
We were slow in taking advantage of the internet when it came out. Those who saw the future of the internet at its beginning stage made exploit. Today we are slow in taking advantage of crypto currency – the future currency (fast becoming the present currency). Those who can see the future of crypto currency are beginning to make exploits. You did not make exploit with the internet but you have the opportunity to make exploits with what is happening in the world of crypto currency.people are making thousands of dollars daily you 2 can make good money out of it

Why not learn how to trade in crypto currency and make money while doing it? If you are interested or ready for the knowledge, call or WhatsApp 08127893332 for a one-on-one training for free.even if you are a novice in crypto currency trading you will know much from this training and be able to earn money trading.
You can really make exploits with crypto currency trading. This is not Ponzi scheme.and you can start with as little as $5

THINGS AM GOING TO TEACH YOU ARE

1. Getting Started
First of all, you need to Understand what cryptocurrency Trading is all about then Create an account on any of the exchanges.because you will be trading coins like bitcoin, ETH,dash and many more because there are more than 200 coins you don't know about.

If you are completely new to Bitcoins, don't worry I will guide you through

2. Understanding the Concept of Trading better and using that to earn big money.
There are some very basic tips about trading such as the rise and fall of Bitcoin/Altcoins price. You will learn those here:

3. Bitcoins/Altcoins Marketplace
You need to be in the market in order to trade right? This is what I will teach you:
How To Buy and sell Bitcoins and other coins and make good profit.

4.Long Term Trading and short term trading

guys, that's what i have now on the topic of trading cryptos. Am sure i will help you get started. Don't worry, it's not difficult. You just need to take your time to understand what is really going on and you will be good!

Call or Whatsapp me 08127893332

Note this is for free

And see my proof of money have made in the pic blow..I run two deferent accounts and I started trading wit little cash but see were I am now.....cryptocurrency trading is the best online business my advice for you all is to join and stop losing your money on ponzi

Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by mexite: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks for sharing. I will contact you soon enough. God bless you
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2017
You are welcome am always here to help
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by andaxon: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
$19.50 PM for sale
WhatsApp me on 081 39 04 13 51
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by Saveasoul: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
can I trade with my android phone?
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes u can bro and learning is very easy I will guide u through for totally free u won't pay even 1 naira for this lesson... People am teaching rite now some have started trading and making good profit for themselves
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by inereunwa1(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Please I'm interested how do start the training??
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by y4code(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2017
andaxon:
$19.50 PM for sale
WhatsApp me on 081 39 04 13 51

HOW MUCH IS YOUR PM?

Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by martolux(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
y4code:

HOW MUCH IS YOUR PM?

register a bitcoin account here https://www.luno.copm/en/invite/43NBP , verifye your account. tranfer your bitcoin to your luno wallet you just registered. from luno, u can den tranfer ur bitcoin to ur bank account. you'll get paid in naira within 24hrs.
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by Ysakaws1: 2:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Please how can i contact u on whatsapp?
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by dokdave(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm contacting you now.
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by LeMonsieur(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2017
You can start with Luno.. They accept Nigerian debit cards, unlike other wallets. Then you may transfer your Bitcoins to other wallets.

https://www.luno.com/invite/P47FZ
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by yemi15(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Interested. You are no longer on WhatsApp sir. My WhatsApp contact by the way is 0810 276 3459.
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by Jaxx123: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. by mercyfoundme001: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
How to Earn $500 or More Weekly with $20-50 by following High-Ranking Expert Trading only.

When I tell people that the first thing they need in everything is empowered knowledge and updated information, unfortunately, many don't understand it. Many people believe they can just go online and start a business.

Spending over 8 years in the forex and cryptocurrency markets, I have acquired some valuable knowledge that I want to share with you. Now, listen carefully.

Did you know that you don't need to perform any technical analysis on futures trading to make good money? Did you know that you can make over 567.45% weekly, and even more, with just an app?

Many have spent a lot of money to learn and trade, while many have also lost a significant amount of money. However, when you utilize the right tools for spot or futures trading, you can make good money.

Let me break it down for you:

Open a Binance, Bybit, or Kucoin account.
Connect yourself with a high-ranking trader whose main job is to trade daily.
Fund your account with a minimum of $10.
Put their trades into action immediately.
Download their app and keep monitoring.
Now, let me explain what will happen:

When these high-ranking traders make money, you also make money.
You can set the percentage of profit you want to make.
Let me share my recent experience:

Last week, I funded my Binance account with $100. I traded with just 10 high-ranking traders, using 10 USDT for each trade. Based on my settings, each trade gave me a 2 USDT profit. In total, I made $120 that day.

My reader, I don't know your level of knowledge when it comes to trading. I don't know if you are still considering starting this business or not. Regardless of your decision, please ensure you have full knowledge about it.

As I always say, crypto trading is like crude oil. It requires understanding and expertise to be successful.

For help or support, you can call or chat with me on WhatsApp at +234-09064873736.
You can also reach me on
Skype at live:.cid.cda495587cf9831f or
email me at olurantiprofile@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

No longer available!!!! / N2 Million Naira Investment / Invest 1000 And Make Up To 320,000 In Aweek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.