Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) (24539 Views)

Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rip, may your soul rest in peace
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by sucexfic(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
ops may your soul rest in perfect peace BARRISTER RT HON HIKMAT from accounting constituency LAUTECH. we all LADOKITES loves you but Almighty God love you most.
sobber

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by adeyemmiesam(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by simeolat: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's highly unfiar to start pointing an accuse finger to the deceased, she is not the only girl in school, even if she decided to stay around in school, You never know the kind of event that will warrant your death as an induvidual. Try and have compassions for people, this young icon is a great loss to my citadel, May the lord comfort the family and grant unto her rest of perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by judedwriter(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
kevprince95:
She was my best friend in school, a vibrant young barrister and an amazing friend to me, woke up this morning to the most devastating, horrendous and disheartening news of her sudden demise, and this has left a deep hole in my heart, she is one of the renowned and prominent figures in the campus, that is why she was in school to make sure she keep us apprised about the meetings and updates of our resumption.
Rest in peace my dearest friend, hope u find peace beyond the skies!!!
NB: she wasn't killed by a motorcycle, she was on the bike and a reckless driver ran into them and she lost her life in the process......please get ur facts straight. cry
My deepest condolences to you concerning your friend. I was shocked to see how such a young and pretty girl could die so prematurely...
Such is life...seek ye first God's kingdom and his righteousness, and seek his purpose for your life. Anyother thing apart from these is vanity upon vanity!
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by nevilbot: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.
But on a more serious note, the school has been closed for months now and I do not understand what the students are still doing around the school Expecially the ladies (maybe they are with their boyfriend, which is always what happens in most cases) . The school activities has been closed then to go home na crime. The only reason why she can stay within school town should be maybe her parents are based there too.

Are dia no indigenes of ogbomoso who are also Lautech students? Will such people abandon d town cus d sch is on strike?

The lady is an indigene of ogbomoso so she has every reason to be around even when d sch is closed!
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by holytribe(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
nevilbot:

Are dia no indigenes of ogbomoso who are also Lautech students? Will such people abandon d town cus d sch is on strike?

The lady is an indigene of ogbomoso so she has every reason to be around even when d sch is closed!

Did you see me making any accusation? Or maybe you were unable to understand my last statement.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by holytribe(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Raiders:
you don't know the circumstances or the reasons why she might still be in Ogbomosho so stop making unnecessary assumptions. Nigerians like you always like blaming the victims of an accident rather blame the driver of the vehicle that caused the accident.

Am an alumni of that school and I talk with fact.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by dotBEEzy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Evaberry:
I would have said rip then I realised you probably fuvked a broke guy who pushed u into death because I really don't understand what you are still doing in school even though school is closed.

one slay queen down

According to her mom at the burial this morning, she went to school last week to make arrangements for her transfer to another school in South Africa due to the ongoing strike in Lautech. The non academic teaching staffs are still in school attending to those which issues like this n collection of certificate.
Some fools will just come here on NL and start saying rubbish without knowing d genesis of d whole scene. I pray u receive sense before it's too late.

Continue to RIP Rt. Hon Ikmat
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by holytribe(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
double0seven:

You sound pained, like you toasted many girls and they hardly gree for you

A girl just died tragically, and this is the only nonsense that you can say

Nonsense, as if girls that don't die in accidents in Lagos, and good girls at that

Can you quote the nonsense in "my" opinion?
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by holytribe(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
MedicalSamwise:

Get well soon

I guess you are sick and maybe needs some attention
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by OfficialUncle: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
jummiepearl:

What has lautech got to do with the accident....what is she still doing in school..had it been she's in her parents' house such won't have happen

Rip to her thou but stop blaming lautech for it
seriously?? so the drunk yahoo boy did well? you want her to go home and stay in her parent's house doing nothing when there are many skills she can pickup in sch for a cheaper amount? many student in sch are actually engaging themselves Iearning

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.
But on a more serious note, the school has been closed for months now and I do not understand what the students are still doing around the school Expecially the ladies (maybe they are with their boyfriend, which is always what happens in most cases) . The school activities has been closed then to go home na crime. The only reason why she can stay within school town should be maybe her parents are based there too.
Yes she lives with her parents in Ogbomoso
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
jummiepearl:
RIP
Only God knows what they are still doing in school......
She was living with her parents at Ogbomoso
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Evaberry:
I would have said rip then I realised you probably fuvked a broke guy who pushed u into death because I really don't understand what you are still doing in school even though school is closed.

one slay queen down
She was living with her parents in Ogbomoso
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by HouseRavenclaw: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2022
holytribe:
Mhsrip.

What is your obsession with women and their boyfriends? See the way you phrased it. As if men too don't stay behind for their girlfriends. What is your concern? Are you jealous about being bitter, single, lonely and having to fill the void in your life with comments like on Nairaland?

Some people have abusive home situations. Should they run away from their own safe spaces so you can consider them the perfect victim? Is the issue being in school? Can't she be an accident victim on her way home or in her area? The way you Nigerians reason is ghastly.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by HouseRavenclaw: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Evaberry:

one slay queen down

I'm convinced you men are just jealous you can't put on flashy and skimpy clothes like women can and this is the root of this ugly hatred you carry with you. So slay queens deserve to die?

The average Nigerian male is a cybernetic fraudster, murderer, rapist and potential rapist but a woman who likes looking good is who you choose to send all this hatred to. Do you hate your mother and sisters like this too? Or is it reserved for women who you hate because you can already tell they won't find you lovable?

And of course you were LOUD AND WRONG. She died collecting documents to use and escape this horrifying country because of the school has been closed. So not only did you imply only certain types of women deserve sympathy when tragedy befalls, you were wrong about what kind of woman she is. You're a hateful creature. You're what's wrong with men and society. You're why it's possible for our government to treat us like trash and an extension of why the British enslaved us. You represent everything sick inside humanity. Unprovoked hatred and contempt.

If Nigeria hasn't already happened to you, I hope it comes for you and your household. Anything responsible for your presence on the planet doesn't deserve to be here. All of you need to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by HouseRavenclaw: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Evaberry:

one slay queen down

Isn't this just delicious? I went through your profile only to see you being a desperate pig. Messaging random people in threads and trying to leave Nigeria like the girl you wished death on 5 years ago.

If there's any poetic justice in the world, a yahoo boy will lead you to your own demise and it will be posted on Nairaland for others to say you deserved it. Hope no one helps you and hope you never leave that country.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Isn't this just delicious? I went through your profile only to see you being a desperate pig. Messaging random people in threads and trying to leave Nigeria like the girl you wished death on 5 years ago.

If there's any poetic justice in the world, a yahoo boy will lead you to your own demise and it will be posted on Nairaland for others to say you deserved it. Hope no one helps you and hope you never leave that country.
Loool I wasn’t desperate, I was working on my application and needed information. Nairaland was made for people to get information and I handled my application process myself
FYI I have left Nigeria already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Hands Over Bariga Waterfront Jetty To LASWA - Photos / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State / Governor Okowa's PA & Nairalander Ossai Success Involved In Accident(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.