Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) (58139 Views)

Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by UbChapter(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
driving such car, you should be heading straight to heaven to meet with God.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why does it look like a war tank?. I don't like it. grin
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by caesaraba(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Toyota hilux! The world's most used rebel vehicle. It's now a semi-official war vehicle. Syria, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Mali, etc.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Shieldjnr: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wow! That's cool
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
I hope say una dey see wia dem dey drive am ?

no be say somebody 4 9ja go buy am come carry am come our normal road come dey intimidate us wey get small small cars o

Na bush & rocky area dem dey drive am o
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by mumihaja(f): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58113287][/quote]

Wait no more...you can still add weight in 2 weeks
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Murunz: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Really love the Toyota Hilux model (dream truck) but i was shocked the day i saw this.....

Just £370,000 cheesy .....
this aint toyota..
Its mercedes
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by barallanee(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Confirm smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by helphelp: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Asking or telling
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wallade:

Did you say: Just £370,000. I guess you are trying to kid me.
Seriously speaking, £370,000 is not small

I know it's not small bro, that's why toyota has an edge over it....

Should #151,000,000 in Naira..... Compared to the #11,000,000 that the hilux is sold for (Brand New), i really love the hilux anyway...
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
this is one hell of an offroader
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Thylord(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
ifyeez:
You just dey upload cars Nairalanders can't afford. Abeg upload camry 2.2
says who,my friend speak for yourself.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Murunz:
this aint toyota.. Its mercedes
I was referring to what OP put up there..... Just saying that the Mercedes AMG 6X6 is a wonder
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
omoiyalayi:
I hope say una dey see wia dem dey drive am ?

no be say somebody 4 9ja go buy am come carry am come our normal road come dey intimidate us wey get small small cars o

Na bush & rocky area dem dey drive am o

Na b'cos of all these reckless bus drivers wey dey do anyhow for road cheesy grin, dem dey respect themselves when they see monster trucks lmao!!!
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Tchinaidi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by officialdayo: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
more pix

Come on man. NAHHHHHHH. Here is the baddest.

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by lonelydora: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Really love the Toyota Hilux model (dream truck) but i was shocked the day i saw this.....

If it is not Benz, it can never be Benz.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by johnstar(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Shome36:
One idiot would soon bring the IPOB and Arewa youth quit notice into this

just wait and see

No one is doing dat bro, u juz tryn to bring up d topic

Which makes u an idiots
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Gobhanky: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
When it comes to offroad.
Benz g wagon comes to mind.
Mercedes benz.
4Matic tins
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by bamdly(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
make i buy dis1 give lala
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Kizyte(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
If you intend to buy a car for showoff, I bet, a Toyota Hilux is the last that ....
https://autojosh.com/baddest-toyota-hilux-ever-seen-photos/

Please Josh, where can I buy this ride? I'm damn serious!
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is the 2017 model Toyota Hilux already on our roads. The Tonka Concept is not for sale.

This is the best selling car in Australia for 2016.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by chiddyj: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Duuuuuuude! I almost peed in my pants when I saw this truck the 1st time! just under 200 mil .... that one na machine! the toyota aint bad too bt this merc na the thuraya of trucks!
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Sir, your picture is Mercedes G700 6*6. (6times6)
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Wallade(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

I know it's not small bro, that's why toyota has an edge over it....

Should #151,000,000 in Naira..... Compared to the #11,000,000 that the hilux is sold for (Brand New), i really love the hilux anyway...

I am a fan of the Toyota Hilux too
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Naughtysite:

Sir, your picture is Mercedes G700 6*6. (6times6)

Why are you guys misunderstanding my comment ....

I referred to the toyota OP put up there but said i was shocked when i saw the Merc AMG 6x6......
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Codes151(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
When time to repair shocks come!! We shall know
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Sparklee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
It's a Nice ride, especially here in Nigeria for our road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.