Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Na So God Just Dey Look You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Na So God Just Dey Look You (456 Views)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / Na Man You Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na So God Just Dey Look You by lalaponcus(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
NSE NI OLORUN WO E (NA SO GOD JUST DEY LOOK YOU)

How I wan take put this gist wey you go fit change?
Shey make I yarn better pidgin wey talk better and still make you burst laugh
Or should I make an excellent use of the English diction just like Victorian gentleman who are having a civil discussion over a cup of tea.

Or should I try to Americanize the flow a little bit.
Adding 'yeh' and 'innit' like that ibadan girl who spent two months in an American prison awaiting deportation, and still came back with an accent.

With which rhymes do I tell you that God is watching.
Our lives playing before His eyes like a 10D cinematic film where there are absolutely NO censors to edit the lewd acts we engage in
Our most private thoughts also showing as a special feature with no zero filters to beautify them and make it presentable.

Kini ero okan re?
What are those thoughts that fill your mind.
Is the Joyce Meyer drug already taking root in your body system or are you aiding the resistance by feasting on more lewdness?
What words do you mutter under your breath when the scolding comes?
And what prayers do you offer for him that does not share your worldview?

On whose beats do you swagger to when in the closet and immediately change when 'broda in the Lord' makes entrance into your abode?
Does Nathaniel Bassey lift you up in the presence of the pastor; and Maleek Berry 'burst your brain' when pastor leaves?

These questions I inquire from you my friend.
For the God on high knows everything we think and do.

Beeni.
He cannot be fooled by the handiwork of a billion make up Artists.
For His eyes are like swimming pool water which washes away every foundation and makes everything bare.
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

(1) (Reply)

Dear Pals Please I Need Assistance With My Writing. Correct Me Where I'm Wrong / Bi Pasito Duke Se Wasu (like Pastor Duke Preached) (part 2) / Read Love Tales/stories, Love Poems, Motivational Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.