Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter Over Comments That 'ruin His Day' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter Over Comments That 'ruin His Day' (428 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes / “I Can’t Be Bothered” – Omawumi Replies Comments That She Is Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter Over Comments That 'ruin His Day' by PsalmieD(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ed Sheeran has quit Twitter due to an incessant stream of negative comments about him and his music. The singer-songwriter, who just headlined the Sunday night at Glastonbury Festival, said he had decided to stop using his account after realizing that the tweets were "ruining his day".
While his feed, which has around 19.1 million followers, will remain open, he is only sharing pictures uploaded via Instagram.
"I've actually come off Twitter completely. I can't read it," he told The Sun. "I go on it and there's nothing but people saying mean things. Twitter's a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that's what I've come off it.
"The head-f*** for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much."

Re: Ed Sheeran Quits Twitter Over Comments That 'ruin His Day' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
He needs to grow thick skin. He's not the only celebrity on social media. Ordinary Nigerian so called celebrities receive worse shvt from Nigerians and their terribly bad mouth but they're still alive. Quitting twitter won't still stop the criticisms. Oh well, his happiness and sanity is more important.

(1) (Reply)

New Lille Manager Sacks Vincent Enyeama And 10 Other Players. / See Video:i Don Date Ashawo Too 50cent Yarn Rob Kardishian / She Had A Seizure In The Middle Of A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.