Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. (1640 Views)

All Yoruba And Igbo Must Read This! / Igbo Must Produce President In 2023 –Senator Hope Uzodimma / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Although economics and political viability is vital for a country secession, it's also important to made into consideration, the amicable friendship of neighbourhood for the seceded new country, can Biafra state survive in the womb of her mother Nigeria?
More so for a child to survive, the Natural feeding bottle...placenta must be cut-off for breast feeding or artificial feeding bottle!
So if igbo surely decided to go, they must definitely go out of Nigeria, as no international conventions can force her mother Nigeria to adopt her departed child!
I've never seen a single seceded country in the world like Biafra which wants to survive in the womb of her mother, if Biafra manage to seceded then, igbo will suffered the consequences of departure.
It' a scenario of Norther and southern Korea, if not worst.
oladeebo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
The way some of you bastards from South West carry this igbo secession is nauseating. As an igbo man, it doesn't even bother me like it's burdering some of you. Are you guys mad or something? Personally I don't even like kanu as a guy, but I don't understand why he gives you guys sleepless nights.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:
The way some of you bastards from South West carry this igbo secession is nauseating. As an igbo man, it doesn't even bother me like it's burdering some of you. Are you guys mad or something? Personally I don't even like kanu as a guy, but I don't understand why he gives you guys sleepless nights.
Tell them oh.
Every time Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo. . .

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
quid:

Tell them oh.
Every time Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo. . .

Lol.
It's just too bad. Take a good look at politics section. It's so many relevant and irrelevant igbo /biafra thread all through. This people just wake up to create threads like their lives depends on the shiite and urine of Igbos.What an obsession. Just take a good look at the mad man (op), he had to go all Literature about Igbos, using figures of speech to drive home his irrelevant points. This is daylight madness! What has this igbo agitations got to reduce some of this useless lots to total non-entity? Some create threads even at midnight, like seriously, is it that bad Sincerely, I really don't care what happens to the zoo, because the country is ONLY favourable to the few and privileged ones. Nigeria has NEVER given me anything for free. I therefore can't have sleepless nights if it's burning or not. It's just disheartening to see low lives trouble their heads over things beyond their control. If the cesspit will remain so be it, if there will be restructuring, good idea. If there will be Full resource control, even better. But if there will be secession, let it be done peacefully.

But a situation where someone will threaten to cry more than the bereaved is so much madness. Secession doesn't mean member countries can't work together. Those who are now foreigners can pay tax and obtain resident permits. If I chose to have my kids school in Yoruba land, they will be foreign students and will pay more as foreign students. Who knows, secession may quicken our enviable stance in the comity of nations. We are just too lazy to try new things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:
since the insult and Abuses now permitted on Nairaland!
I have the right to bastardized you idiot baboon, am I address at you? are you force into my thread? if it doesn't pls you, can't you ignore it? non-nonentity of no origin!
stubborn!
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

since the insult and Abuses now permitted on Nairaland!
I have the right to bastardized you idiot baboon, am I address at you? are you force into my thread? if it doesn't pls you, can't you ignore it? non-nonentity of no origin!
stubborn!

Olodo.!!
Just take a good look at your sentence construction.
Abi ori e o ti da ru Omo yi sha! How can you a Yoruba man open a thread advising a tribe concerning their rights to secession? Are you God? Is there any igbo man you are currently feeding? How dare you open a thread concerning their constitutional rights to self determination?Who the hell are you?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Lol.
It's just too bad. Take a good look at politics section. It's so many relevant and irrelevant igbo /biafra thread all through. This people just wake up to create threads like their lives depends on the shiite and urine of Igbos.What an obsession. Just take a good look at the mad man (op), he had to go all Literature about Igbos, using figures of speech to drive home his irrelevant points. This is daylight madness! What has this igbo agitations got to reduce some of this useless lots to total non-entity? Some create threads even at midnight, like seriously, is it that bad Sincerely, I really don't care what happens to the zoo, because the country is ONLY favourable to the few and privileged ones. Nigeria has NEVER given me anything for free. I therefore can't have sleepless nights if it's burning or not. It's just disheartening to see low lives trouble their heads over things beyond their control. If the cesspit will remain so be it, if there will be restructuring, good idea. If there will be Full resource control, even better. But if there will be secession, let it be done peacefully.

But a situation where someone will threaten to cry more than the bereaved is so much madness. Secession doesn't mean member countries can't work together. Those who are now foreigners can pay tax and obtain resident permits. If I chose to have my kids school in Yoruba land, they will be foreign students and will pay more as foreign students. Who knows, secession may quicken our enviable stance in the comity of nations. We are just too lazy to try new things.
if you are frustrated, take your frustration to your emperor Nnamdi kanu, when he busy insult and abuse the ancestors and anybody, where were you then? respect is the law of reciprocal !
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Olodo.!!
Just take a good look at your sentence construction.
Abi ori e o ti da ru Omo yi sha! How can you a Yoruba man open a thread advising a tribe concerning their rights to secession? Are you God? Is there any igbo man you are currently feeding? How dare you open a thread concerning their constitutional rights to self determination?Who the hell are you?
o mo kose lori esu.
secession ko. determination ni.
o jelo gbebon!
ko saju biafra kogunja Nigeria
victor banjo to seru e nijoun ana, Aja lo joku e ni popo enugu.
Eni oro o dun ko nisere a na bi?
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

o mo kose lori esu.
secession ko. determination ni.
o jelo gbebon!
ko saju biafra kogunja Nigeria
victor banjo to seru e nijoun ana, Aja lo joku e ni popo enugu.
Eni oro o dun ko nisere a na bi?

Ola, if you like hang yourself. I asked a simple question, what's your business with igbo struggle for self determination? Why are you having sleepless nights over their pains and gains?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

if you are frustrated, take your frustration to your emperor Nnamdi kanu, when he busy insult and abuse the ancestors and anybody, where were you then? respect is the law of reciprocal !

Frustrated Ke? grin
I'm not even the person that championed this irrelevant thread. Kanu can go to hell, he doesn't feed me. Biafra agitations is way older than him. It's people like you that gives him too much relevance in politics. If he dies today the biafra struggles continues with or without him.

I'm just surprised with such persons as you, who think they have the right to advice Igbos. It's just plain madness and misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by legislatively: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:
Although economics and political viability is vital for a country secession, it's also important to made into consideration, the amicable friendship of neighbourhood for the seceded new country, can Biafra state survive in the womb of her mother Nigeria?
More so for a child to survive, the Natural feeding bottle...placenta must be cut-off for breast feeding or artificial feeding bottle!
So if igbo surely decided to go, they must definitely go out of Nigeria, as no international conventions can force her mother Nigeria to adopt her departed child!
I've never seen a single seceded country in the world like Biafra which wants to survive in the womb of her mother, if Biafra manage to seceded then, igbo will suffered the consequences of departure.
oladeebo
why are yorubas notorious for committing grammatical suicide?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Frustrated Ke? grin
I'm not even the person that championed this irrelevant thread. Kanu can go to hell, he doesn't feed me. Biafra agitations is way older than him. It's people like you that gives him too much relevance in politics. If he dies today the biafra struggles continues with or without him.

I'm just surprised with such persons as you, who think they have the right to advice Igbos. It's just plain madness and misplaced priority.
who is mad than you people, Democracy that give you human right is government of majority, and majority is community, if you opt for solitary, why shouting for democracy then?
self determination ko!
selfish determination ni.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Ola, if you like hang yourself. I asked a simple question, what's your business with igbo struggle for self determination? Why are you having sleepless nights over their pains and gains?
what concern me with igbo struggle , if igbo didn't attack country?
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

what concern me with igbo struggle , if igbo didn't attack country?

Then why did you create the thread if you know you have a business to mind? Igbos attack the country? So if the Igbos are attacking the country, what is Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen doing?
oladeebo:

who is mad than you people, Democracy that give you human right is government of majority, and majority is community, if you opt for solitary, why shouting for democracy then?
self determination ko!
oladeebo:

self determination ko!
oladeebo:

self determination ko!

LMAO!!!
So you think we are practicing democracy in Nigeria?What is democracy without the application of the Rule of Law? In your warped mind, the Nepotism, ethnic cleansing, inequality, police and Army brutality, Religious subjugation, disregard to court ruling, violation of human rights equals democracy.
Ma fu e eleshe l'oju!
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by Malawian(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

Are you even sure you are Yoruba? I smell Gworo all over this Monika.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Malawian:

Are you even sure you are Yoruba? I smell Gworo all over this Monika.
malawian!
oruko re gan fi han pomo Yoruba ni e!
epele o omo yoruba!
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Then why did you create the thread if you know you have a business to mind? Igbos attack the country? So if the Igbos are attacking the country, what is Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen doing?

LMAO!!!
So you think we are practicing democracy in Nigeria?What is democracy without the application of the Rule of Law? In your warped mind, the Nepotism, ethnic cleansing, inequality, police and Army brutality, Religious subjugation, disregard to court ruling, violation of human rights equals democracy.
Ma fu e eleshe l'oju!
if kanu had selfish right,didn't I have patriot right,
my country protection is my right ok.
kanu have three nationality, why can't he go to London, or Israel for his biafra?
keep off there!
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

if kanu had selfish right,didn't I have patriot right,
my country protection is my right ok.
kanu have three nationality, why can't he go to London, or Israel for his biafra?
keep off there!

What happened to granting him referendum so he can get his biafra?Why did your Nigeria fought during the civil war for his forefathers to remain in the cesspit.If your Nigeria had granted him biafra in 1976,i'm sure there won't be hate speeches as regards secession now His patriotic rights is to an independent Biafra through referendum.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

What happened to granting him referendum so he can get his biafra?Why did your Nigeria fought during the civil war for his forefathers to remain in the cesspit.If your Nigeria had granted him biafra in 1976,i'm sure there won't be hate speeches as regards secession now His patriotic rights is to an independent Biafra through referendum.
what referendum? in what constitution? or because some one is agitating today we will amend constitution to favour him, and when you too say all Nigeria belong to you tomorrow we will do the same thing, tell me two seceded countries that didn't go to war before secession?
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by lloydtruth: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:
bro what you are asking the south westerners to do is like taking away oxygen from them, they can't live without igbo/biafra obsession, they eat Igbo, sleep igbo, drink igbo and nobody can stop them from this self inflicted misery. The good thing is that their actions and inactions are helping the biafran movement, so you see they must work for us, please let them work for us in the morning, afternoon, evening, and even midnight. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

what referendum? in what constitution? or because some one is agitating today we will amend constitution to favour him, and when you too say all Nigeria belong to you tomorrow we will do the same thing, tell me two seceded countries that didn't go to war before secession?

So you prefer we go to war first before secession?Hian!!Before the 1914 marriage, was there a country called Nigeria? Again,you should be smart enough to understand that the constitution is still subject to amendment. Ain't Nigeria a signatory to The United Nations and her policy of countries rights to self determination?Your argument holds no water Mr Man!!I can see you are very scared of the uncertainty that comes with secession. Grab your balls and be a man. Igbos are risk takers, if they believe they can make it without Nigeria, believe them!! Quit this madness of crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
lloydtruth:
bro what you are asking the south westerners to do is like taking away oxygen from them, they can't live without igbo/biafra obsession, they eat Igbo, sleep igbo, drink igbo and nobody can stop them from this self inflicted misery. The good thing is that their actions and inactions are helping the biafran movement, so you see they must work for us, please let them work for us in the morning, afternoon, evening, and even midnight. grin grin grin grin grin

Well, I don't mind the idea their "working " for us both directly and otherwise. It's just that they are beginning to overwork themselves with the issue, and it has turned to full blown madness!! There should be a time off for crying out loud.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

So you prefer we go to war first before secession?Hian!!Before the 1914 marriage, was there a country called Nigeria? Again,you should be smart enough to understand that the constitution is still subject to amendment. Ain't Nigeria a signatory to The United Nations and her policy of countries rights to self determination?Your argument holds no water Mr Man!!I can see you are very scared of the uncertainty that comes with secession. Grab your balls and be a man. Igbos are risk takers, if they believe they can make it without Nigeria, believe them!! Quit this madness of crying more than the bereaved.
igbo had proofed themselves several times of what they capable from '66,'67,'70,2015,2017!
And they weren't moved above agitating
and with self determination right igbo can't get biafra!
bet me.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by Deedeedee3: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
The op is a crazy, useless pathetic, irritating, and a worthless nit-wit. I am suspecting he is same as sarrki. I have never seen a stupid person like this in my life. He is the only yoruba that opens thread about biafra. What da ffuck is your business if they want their own country? There is a beautiful thread about yorubas land and its future, but you will never see the nit-wit there.
What kind of a foool is this for fucck sake?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by lloydtruth: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Well, I don't mind the idea their "working " for us both directly and otherwise. It's just that they are beginning to overwork themselves with the issue, and it has turned to full blown madness!! There should be a time off for crying out loud.
ordinarily, labor laws permit certain period of time off for laborers but in this particular case the Yorubas chose to do this job without pay or time off. This OP is already in perpetual agony, frustrations, and pain and here you are trying to take away his job, haba bros do you want him to commit suicide?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by mrhowoto: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
Did odudua put his cucumber on your ass to make you open this depressing thread.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by mrhowoto: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
lloydtruth:
ordinarily, labor laws permit certain period of time off for laborers but in this particular case the Yorubas chose to do this job without pay or time off. This OP is already in perpetual agony, frustrations, and pain and here you are trying to take away his job, haba bros do you want him to commit suicide?
cheesy
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by mrhowoto: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Odudua the father of afonjas was caught yesterday fvcking some underage boys include the op. Who do i report this incident to.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by nkwuocha: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
oladeebo:

igbo had proofed themselves several times of what they capable from '66,'67,'70,2015,2017!
And they weren't moved above agitating
and with self determination right igbo can't get biafra!
bet me.

Bros this your English sef. So you don't want them to get biafra grin grin.Eleyi gidi gan!! What is on motion concerning the future of Nigeria is bigger than you. You're are too inconsequential to stop what is already set in motion.
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

that's the shortest and surest way to secession!
if it's take Catalonia 300 years for agitation and still no secession, believe me igbo still have a long way to go!
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
nkwuocha:

Bros this your English sef. So you don't want them to get biafra grin grin.Eleyi gidi gan!! What is on motion concerning the future of Nigeria is bigger than you. You're are too inconsequential to stop what is already set in motion.
heei!
what type of lie is this?
Re: Igbo Must Give-up Natural Feeding Bottle For Life To Survive. by oladeebo: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
mrhowoto:
Odudua the father of afonjas was caught yesterday fvcking some underage boys include the op. Who do i report this incident to.
are you over-soak?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [11 September, 2017]. / Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK / Ogun State Should Please Help Us Absorb Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.