Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His (47708 Views)

Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
I keep telling you guys, DNA at every birth should be the law.

4 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Alphybuks:
What do You expect from oyibo woman. That divorce money is like dia pension. Its business as usual grin grin

You're on point.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by symbianDON(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
chaaaiiiii!!! chaaaiiiiii!!!! chaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! maka why biko?

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Sh1g1d1: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by tunnamaniah(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
NkayTiana:
Let me be the first female to comment.... some women are pure evil.... but still on still don't hit her.... silence an leaving d house for a while kills more than the beating
sorry oo, why will you beat a woman that does this, you people will be saying "forgive and move on", sorry oo, personally oo, I will make sure she lives the rest of her life in pain and sorrow.

forgive my foot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by VictorEkwere: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
its a pity
nazanwannem:
Odartey Lamptey, a former Ghanaian professional footballer and now the assistant manager of Ghanaian football club Sekondi Wise Fighters, broke down in an interview with Nana Aba Amoah of GHOne's "Cheers" while disclosing how his ex-wife made him father kids who weren't his for 21 years.

According to him, the marriage came to an end after his wife filed for a divorce due to his inability to pay for his alleged oldest child's tuition fee in the U.K. However he got a bigger shock, after he heeded the advice of a friend who asked him to take his kids for a DNA test.

Odartey Lamptey, ex-Aston Villa and PSV midfielder,  disclosed that he had been with her for 21 years with 3 kids - ages 20, 19 and 8 - before he found out that they were not his.

Now broken, he revealed that when he confronted his ex-wife, she accused him of being impotent.

However, Odartey who has given his ex-wife the divorce she asked for, is now married with two kids and another on the way. According to him, he's now focused on his new family and football academy.

Here's the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBw5PcqGNVA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ghanaian-footballer-odartey-lamptey-breaks-reveals-found-3-children-former-marriage-21-years-not.html

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by achimotan(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
The woman even wanted half of his wealth.Thank God the court disallowed.

Nii Odartey Lamptey wins court case against ex-wife

Former Ghana international Nii Odartey, has won his lawsuit in which his wife was seeking to gain 50% of all his wealth.

An Accra High Court ruled on Wednesday ruled that, Gloria Lamptey, his former wife, committed ‘adultery’ when she conceived three children out of wedlock and subsequently quashed her motion to be awarded half of the property of the former footballer.

Justice Cecilia Don-Chebe Agbevey, who presided over the matter, also ordered the estranged wife to vacate the footballer’s plush 7-bedroom apartment in East Legon within 30 days.

She was however allocated a small property at Dome, a suburb of Accra, as compensation, leaving the player with the clearance to keep the majority of his hard-earned wealth.

In an interview after the ruling, Odartey Lamptey indicated that he was relieved that the verdict has gone in his favour although he has lost some properties.

He said, “I thank God for taking me through this fight successfully because I didn’t know how far I could go. I’m grateful that the toils that I have gone through for the past 21 years did not go in vain. Though I’ve lost a few properties, I’m very content that at the end of this case, I have retained most of them and I’m still alive too.”

“When I was informed that the [three] children were not mine, I know how I felt. Playing the role of a father to children I thought were mine for 21 years and realizing otherwise later, I nearly committed suicide. God gave me renewed energy and courage to withstand these pains and today, I can say I have gotten over them all.”

“And today, with the final judgement, I thank God that my properties, my school and others I have kept them. She can take the little awarded her. Today the divorce has been granted and that burden that was on me is gone. Now, I’m a free and happy man, ready to start life again.”

Background

The relationship between Odartey Lamptey and Gloria Lamptey hit the rocks in 2013 after DNA results revealed that he was not the biological father of his three children after 20 years of marriage.

Lamptey insisted that he never asked his estranged wife to sleep with other men to get pregnant for him after allegations that he was impotent.

He now has two children with his partner, actress Ruweida Yakubu.

Lamptey owns the Golden Lions Soccer Academy and Glow Lamp International School.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Crestedguy4real: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
nazanwannem:
Odartey Lamptey, a former Ghanaian professional footballer and now the assistant manager of Ghanaian football club Sekondi Wise Fighters, broke down in an interview with Nana Aba Amoah of GHOne's "Cheers" while disclosing how his ex-wife made him father kids who weren't his for 21 years.

According to him, the marriage came to an end after his wife filed for a divorce due to his inability to pay for his alleged oldest child's tuition fee in the U.K. However he got a bigger shock, after he heeded the advice of a friend who asked him to take his kids for a DNA test.

Odartey Lamptey, ex-Aston Villa and PSV midfielder,  disclosed that he had been with her for 21 years with 3 kids - ages 20, 19 and 8 - before he found out that they were not his.

Now broken, he revealed that when he confronted his ex-wife, she accused him of being impotent.

However, Odartey who has given his ex-wife the divorce she asked for, is now married with two kids and another on the way. According to him, he's now focused on his new family and football academy.

Here's the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBw5PcqGNVA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ghanaian-footballer-odartey-lamptey-breaks-reveals-found-3-children-former-marriage-21-years-not.html

old news
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fear woman before devil �

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Nomipmex(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jesu evil women everywere

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by nefertitiram: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Who is that amebo friend that advised him to go for DNA test? What is his own sef I suspect he is the real father

Hope he has done DNA for the new wife's kids.

If na my village that first wife must dance naked to the village square. She's just a witch. And to think she ws fighting him over the so called child's sch fees
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Omooniya1: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
chukxie:
Haba! This one strong oo. Some women sha!

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by banmee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hotshawarma:
After GOD fear women

Who should we fear when we hear of Nigerian men who have multiple children out of wedlock.

3 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is a lie shocked shocked

I'm short of words
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by jamalnation(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dear future wife DNA things

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
nopains:

can it be done in nigeria and like how much?
Like 100k. They do it almost everywhere. I intend doing one before I sign any birth certificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by WebSurfer(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
old news
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by piagetskinner(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
this wickedness pass idi amin own....
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Glorygrace(f): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
I heard of a man who married a wife but unknowing to him the woman was married before with five grown up children. She didn't conceive for the man and she refused to do IVF for many years. The man's relative came for youth service in the man's house in Lagos and overheard the woman telling the daughter to come and collect money when her husband leaves the house for work. Some women are heartless and wicked. The man wants to remarry after about fifteen wasted years with a woman already in menopause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by SycophanticGoat: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
I believe this demonic woman was probably formatting her hard drive whenever this man stored a file in it, but was gladly taking and installing softwares/applications from trojans, malwares and viruses.

Make some women try fear God abeg! Thank God the man moved on and eventually put the devil (ex) to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by davillian(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
21 years of deceit and adultery with no remorse.
She even filed for a divorce and she is married to another man with kids.
I swear I will make her drink Go 90 @gun point.

2 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by belindar: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
I have told you on these forum before that ..
When God created the world, God rested
When God created Man, God rested
But since God created woman neither God, the world or man have rest.
You can imagine the trauma these Man went through when he received the bombshell.

The women in the house were all quiet now. If it is fake domestic violence now you will see them spilling thrash on these forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And that foolish Tonto said there's no reason in the world to beat a woman.

PLEASE NOTE

This is the first thread in the history of Nairaland not to have a female comment in it's first 2pages.

You must be blind then
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by ensamy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
umu nwanyi umu nwanyi. make i close mouth.

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by newguy1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
And the woman tried to justified r adultrous behaviour by calling him impotent...haha

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by salford1: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
odartey the legend. indomie generation wont know of his exploits in African soccer.

2 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by valx2: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ooooooold news
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by zolapower: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Old news
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by 2bam: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
I wonder, women are heartless if not for child bearing I don't even see the importance of getting married.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His by moshould(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Guy!!!! Toto sweet o! The world will go crazy if God cancel toto...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.